The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adult Swim Shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 11:01 am

I really enjoy a lot of Adult Swim shows! The Eric Andre show is hilarious, and so is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I'm not a fan of Squibilies though or SuperJail. Never been into those over the top gross cartoons. How about you guys? Any favorites?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 12:05 am

Rick and morty one hundred years rick and morty www dot rick and morty dot com

That show is amazing. Highly smart comedy, but also dark at the same time. This show honestly might not be everyone's cup of tea. But I love it to the point of obsession so yeah. It's the only show that I had a dream of that was a crossover dream between that show and and sailor moon and it somehow worked out??? Still have no idea how my brain pulled that off. Probably never will. 

But anyways, I'd recommend it. The show's gonna be a year old in December.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime28th November 2014, 7:55 pm

I miss the old AS shows. I used to watch Home Movies and Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Today if I ever do watch AS I watch it's King of the Hill. I'm not too fond of adult cartoons.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime28th November 2014, 8:45 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Rick and morty one hundred years rick and morty www dot rick and morty dot com

That show is amazing. Highly smart comedy, but also dark at the same time. This show honestly might not be everyone's cup of tea. But I love it to the point of obsession so yeah. It's the only show that I had a dream of that was a crossover dream between that show and and sailor moon and it somehow worked out??? Still have no idea how my brain pulled that off. Probably never will. 

But anyways, I'd recommend it. The show's gonna be a year old in December.

Haha I love Rick and Morty. At first I thought it was gonna suck based on the commercials but it is seriously funny and smart and everything! I love the Snowball episode!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime30th November 2014, 4:23 pm

Dude, that snowball episode is what got everybody addicted and wanting more. The scene where snowball just used the robotic suit to interrogate summer in the middle of the night was by far one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 1:09 am

Robot Chicken and Metalocalypse are the main ones I like.  Just wish they would show Metalocalypse more often.  I still need to see a lot of episodes since I got into the series so late and I can't afford the DVDs right now. T_T  I hope we don't have to wait 3 years for the next season.  I know Brendon plans to do more with the series but so far no official word on exactly what.  Adult Swim is HORRIBLE about getting anything done with Dethklok.
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 2:32 am

The only western show I ever really consistently watched on AS was King of the Hill. I adore it. I've seen a bit of Rick and Morty and enjoyed it a lot, though man that show's sense of humor gets very dark at times. When I was younger I remember watching Home Movies. I don't remember much about that show other than the amazing guitar solo one of the characters plays at a talent show or something.

As for Adult Swim's anime, I watched Inuyasha all the time. (For the most part I always watch anime online)
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 8:37 pm

i like robot chicken,  it's funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 9:34 pm

Who doesn't like robot chicken Razz
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 10:54 pm

I don't have cable anymore, so I don't get to watch AS too often, but from what I've seen, I really like Rick and Morty and Superjail.
I'm so out of the loop with everything though. @.@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adult Swim Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim Shows   Adult Swim Shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult Swim Shows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top