The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever Empty
PostSubject: Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever   Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever I_icon_minitime21st May 2013, 7:15 pm

I'm sure theres many people not familiar with this series so i'll explain.

Dan VS is about a guy named Dan, who gets mad at everything. Whenever he feels that someone, or something has wronged him, he ends up seeking revenge against them. Dan ends up taking revenge on just about everything and anything you can think of....the state of New Mexico, the DMV, George Washington, the mall Santa, reality TV, a ninja...and sometimes he wants revenge over petty little things. In one episode (which is one of my favorites) he seeks revenge against the bank after they raise the withdrawal fee by 25 cents, so he attempts to rob it...so he can get his 25 cents back.
In other episodes he suspects its some kind of conspiracy to take over the world...and hes right.
His only best friend is Chris, a nice guy who (unwillingly) finds himself tagging along with Dan on his latest elaborate revenge schemes. He is married to Elise, who is a secret agent working for the government (but her husband and Dan don't know about this).

Its one of the funniest animated shows on TV. I love it! You can watch it on the Hub or here. Definately check it out if you haven't.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever   Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever I_icon_minitime21st May 2013, 7:17 pm

I haven't seen it but it sounds interesting, can you post some pictures?
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever   Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever I_icon_minitime21st May 2013, 8:08 pm

I can do better, have some clips....because i'm too lazy to find some decent screen caps (its hard to find decent pics from this show).

from Vs The DMV

from Vs Stupidity

the best for last...from Vs The Animal Shelter
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever   Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever I_icon_minitime21st May 2013, 9:00 pm

Interesting^^ I'm gonna watch some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever   Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan VS, one of the most underated shows ever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top