The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 8:34 pm

It makes me happy to hear you two want to rewatch atla after reading my post. xD Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 1434556979

I don't think a series' main demographic should matter. In the end, it's categorization, and doesn't describe the actual story or characters. What counts is how you find the show. Smile

And yes! I would LOVE to see the series released on blu ray and would definitely buy it.

Henshinyo - An avatar livestream night would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 8:37 pm

Oh my god, this sounds awesome!
If you're really going to plan an atla livestream night, I'll be definitely there! Smile

btw, nice Zuko siggie, Tsuki! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Tiff123
Lotus Crystal

Tiff123

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 9:24 pm

I have some of the Avatar: The Last Airbender comic and I have watched the show every afternoon after school when I was a middle schooler. 

The show was good, it is one of my favorite Nickelodeon show aside from Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents. Unlike some of the other Nickelodeon shows, Avatar: The Last Airbender is the show that I consider to be deep yet entertaining on the same time. 

My most favorite characters are:

Sokka, because he is funny and he always makes me laugh. To be honest, I find him to be kind of annoying at times but he is still funny. 

Zuko, I like his character development and I think that Zuko is quite good looking, especially at the season 3 of the show. His personality is rather similar to Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, and I think both Zuko and Draco Malfoy are really good looking.

Mai, she is awesome at the jail episode and I like her relationship with Zuko. Some people find her to be 
somewhat emo, but I don't think she is. Yes, Mai has a deadpan face but she has no deadpan personality. Her personality is a bit similar to Hotaru Imai from Gakuen Alice. 

Toph, she is so darn adorable yet she is a one tough cookie even though she is blind. 

Iroh is also funny, he and Sokka always make me laugh. His obsession with tea can be rather hillarious.

Ty Lee is cute, even though she is annoying at times. 

My least favorite characters are: 

Katara, I don't like Katara that much, because I find her to be rather too bossy for my liking. I mostly don't really like the bossy type of characters. I know that she is really matured, caring, and protective towards Aang but I just don't really her character that much. 

Jet, he annoyed me so much that I just want him to back off. 

Azula, she is a crazy psychopathic b**** and I especially hate her treatment towards Zuko. But for a villain character, she is kind of cool and I think she is quite good looking female even though is an evil. Both Azula and Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter can be considered as a sexy but evil woman. 

My favorite pairings:

Aang x Katara, these two are cute together. I don't like Katara, but I always like Katara to get together with Aang. I think the reason I like them together is because Aang is the only guy who can melt Katara's harsh tendency with his mischievous personality. And besides, Katara looks happier when she is with Aang. 

Sokka x Yue is my most favorite pairing that involving Sokka, I am just really attracted to their relationship that ended kind of tragically. Sokka x Suki is also adorable, I like them as a couple too but not as much as I like Sokka x Yue.

Mai x Zuko, they are so mean for each other, their chemistry is nice enough to enjoy throughout season 3. And besides, Mai is the only girl who can slow Zuko down. 

Sokka x Toph is a guilty pleasure of mine, and I think Toph's crush on Sokka is kind of cute. And besides, they can be rather hilarious together. 

Least favorite pairings:

Zuko x Katara, no matter how many of the fans who like this pairing but I am not a fan of it. I am not a fan of this pairing because I cannot see them together, as I can only see Katara to be with Aang and Zuko to be with Mai. But I am still fine with Zuko x Katara fans, as long as they don't bash me for not liking it. And besides, despite the fact that I don't like the Zuko x Katara pairing, I still like to enjoy some of the Zuko x Katara fanarts and fanfictions (if they are well written). 

Jet x Katara, I just don't like it, no need to say much.

Aang x Toph, I like Toph but not with Aang, I would rather see Toph to end up with Sokka. I can only see Aang and Toph as a good friend instead of a couple. 

Sokka x Azula, same with Zuko x Katara.
Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 11:50 am

I love Avatar the Last Airbender! It's a very good series and I just love the storyline along with the characters too. My favorite character is Katara because she is a very strong and brave female character, plus she is relatable as well.
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 11:54 am

Yes!!! This show is so good!! I would like to rewatch, tho my favorite character as a child was Toph! She's so cool!!

Also, I'm not sure if y'all have heard, but there is a planned live action adaptation for netflix! A lot of people were nervous about it, with how the last live action version went, but it has a lot of the writers for the original series involved with it, so I'm excited to see how it turns out!
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 1:10 pm

I LOVE Avatar!! I'm in the process of getting all the comics! I'm also glad that Boxlunch has been selling some shirts ^^
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 1:44 pm

cardea wrote:
Yes!!! This show is so good!! I would like to rewatch, tho my favorite character as a child was Toph! She's so cool!!

Also, I'm not sure if y'all have heard, but there is a planned live action adaptation for netflix! A lot of people were nervous about it, with how the last live action version went, but it has a lot of the writers for the original series involved with it, so I'm excited to see how it turns out!

I heard about that! While I am a bit wary (let's just say I'll treat it like I've been doing with SM content. Set the bar low so I can be pleasantly surprised xD), I felt a lot better knowing that some of the writers from the original were involved so even if it's not that great it certainly won't be that mess of a movie (thanks M. Night -_-).

@Jess-chan ...you have reminded me that I've never gotten any of the comics and I need to. Might start getting those as a Christmas present to myself. xD
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 3:10 pm

Brit-chan wrote:

@Jess-chan ...you have reminded me that I've never gotten any of the comics and I need to. Might start getting those as a Christmas present to myself. xD

I have The Search, North and South and The Lost Adventures plus the Korra comic Turf Wars . I still have to read The Promise that I got for my birthday back in July!
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th January 2019, 11:39 pm

*pokes in* 

I'm a HUGE avatar fan (both series), although I've yet to see the last season of Korra.........
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th January 2019, 8:26 am

I've been in the biggest Avatar mood lately and I've been rewatching it! Maybe its because of the new POPs ^^

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 49719410
Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 50503810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top