The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th October 2013, 11:13 pm

Haruka made it to the cave with the others having run to catch up. that was the good thing about being the fastest out of the group she could easily catch up to the others. She walked in just in time to see Michiru pick up a slightly glowing object. she walked over to take a look at what Michiru was holding. "I don't see why it wouldn't be it how many glowing rocks have we actually seen." though the underlying question to what she just asked was actually how many normal rock have we come across that glow. seriously the silver and golden crystals glowed but they were not normal rocks. she looked up to Ellis for confirmation though before she decided one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th October 2013, 5:25 pm

I don't mean to control anyone right now, but I am trying to finish this event and this is the grand finale. As stated in the signups, I can push the storyline Wink (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 3120549547 

Ellis looked at the stone carefully as if she were mentally examining it. She placed her hand in her pocket and pulled out the little chest that contained the previous three stones. When asked, Haruka placed the stone in the the box and the box instantly began to glow with the various stone colors. Green, White, Blue, and Red swirled around the cavern in the cave as the ground began to rumble. Ellis dropped the box as it began to heat up in her hand. Once it hit the ground the box was covered in ice before melting into the ground leaving behind a pile of ash. Just as Ellis went to touch the ash, a gust of wind blew it down the cavern leaving a chilling glow path. 

"Come on!" Ellis shouted towards the others as she chased after the substance. 

The product glowed so bright that it was super easy to see their surroundings. Just as Ellis reached the end of the cave (assuming with the others were behind her) she saw the dust slam into the cave wall end as a massive spark exploded out knocking Ellis off her feet. Just then the wall became 
an eerie bluish greyish color and seemed like it was melting. 

"The portal!" Ellis squealed. "I think we found it!"

Suddenly a blurred image appeared in the portal fog soup (lol). It was hard to tell what it was at first, but it looked like a giant building of sorts. Then it cleared up almost instantly as it was clear that the structure was a castle. Everyone can use their imaginations now as to what was seen. Basically this portal shows the past and it is showing the old moon kingdom and the events that played out during the past.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th October 2013, 6:28 pm

Hotaru was knocked to the ground by the explosion. When she regained her footing she saw the portal that Ellis had been talking about the entire time. "This is the events of the Silver Millenium." Hotaru thought to herself. Hotaru then wondered if Ellis realized what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th October 2013, 6:18 am

Michiru watched what was happening closely. When all four stones were gathered together, they started to glow, and as the cave began to rumble, she immediately thought it was probably best to get them all out of there before someone got hurt. But more things happened before she could act. Ellis dropped the box, and it vanished, leaving nothing but ash. For a moment she thought this was all a fluke after all, but then the wind blew further down into the cavern, leaving a path for them. Ellis had chased after it before Michiru could stop her.

Protecting her wasn’t her responsibility, but the curious part of her eventually won out. Mentally cursing herself for this potentially stupid decision, she ran after the girl, seeing the ash ending up at the end of the tunnel. The small explosion threw her to the ground, knocking the breath out of her. When Michiru looked up again, she stared in disbelief at the wall, which had turned into a living, moving thing.

Was this really the portal? She had the feeling Ellis shouldn’t be that excited. Anything could be on the other side. Anything could try to break their way through to this side. But what she saw was the one thing she least expected. She froze when the image of a very familiar castle appeared before her. It reminded her of when she had been posted in a far away place, forced only to watch when Silver Millennium fell. Forced to hear the anguish and pain of her fellow soldiers without the ability to help. Now she was seeing it all over again, and the memories took her breath away.

They were simply too painful to relive.

But did that mean this portal merely showed events of the past? Moreover, how had it showed the images of the Moon Kingdom specifically? Was it no coincidence after all that she and the others had answered Ellis’ call?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th October 2013, 10:17 am

Haruka fallowed after michiru. As soon as the explosen happed she fell to the ground. The blond pulled herself up looking at the portal. She took a step back when she saw what it was. Memories she. Didn't want to live again. She reached over resting a hand on Michiru's arm in a comforting gesture. She knew first hand how painful these were to relive.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2013, 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th October 2013, 12:44 pm

For those only who participated in this event, you can have this side bumper :3

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 Equinox_rpg_event_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d6ql56d
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th October 2013, 2:53 pm

Bumping in case you didn't see the prizes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top