The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 5:28 pm

"Mhmm!" Chibi-Usa nodded. She had planned on asking Hotaru herself, "JunJun, why don't you join us too?"

Over hearing Haruka questioning about Usagi's whereabouts, she responded with a typical snide "don't bother with that baka Usagi" remark before she turned to head off into the depths of the Aquarium.

"Let's go! Hotaru-chan! JunJun-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 5:47 pm

Ellis smiled as the girls willingly paired off into groups to find the treasured stone that was sought after. She figured that the short haired blonde and aqua haired colored girl were a couple by how they were acting. Due to this, Ellis wanted to give them their time alone, and willingly followed the kids to look for the stone. 

"Wait up youngsters!" Ellis laughed as she ran after them down a hallway.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 6:04 pm

Hotaru, Chibiusa and JunJun ran down a hallway, followed by Ellis. They reached the depths of the aquarium when Hotaru realized something. "If the stone is in the aquarium, then isn't it likely that the stone is in the water with the fish somewhere?" Hotaru realized that may be a problem. She assumed Ellis would know how to deal with it but she wanted to talk to Chibiusa about their Sailor abilities and going forward.

"Hey Chibiusa, could we talk about something". Hotaru asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 6:19 pm

Ellis looked into the various tanks that help aquatic creatures in all sizes. She wondered what the two kids were whispering about.

"All right you two, no more secrets." Ellis chirped. She knew they were kids, but keeping secrets was rude.

Summary, please read:
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 6:35 pm

Chibi-Usa jumped just as she had leaned in to talk to Hotaru.

"Ah...We're sorry Ellis!"  Chibi-Usa laughed nervously, "We were just wondering how we would get the stone if it's in one of the water tanks."

Chibi-Usa gave Hotaru a meaningful look and planned to whip out her cell the moment Ellis was off their back. They could talk about using their Sailor Soldier powers to find the stone via text message.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 7:32 pm

Haruka watched as Ellis and the kids went down the opposite hall from where they were sanding. "so where did you find the gem." she asked quietly so that only Michiru could hear her. she slid her hands into her pockets keeping an ear out and an eye on the people walking past them. If anyone got close enough she would just stop talking until they walked past. It wouldn't be good if anyone discovered their identity's as Senshi. it wasn't like it was unusual for the employee's of the aquarium to she the two of them standing in this same place any way Michiru loved the place so they came quit a bit.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 9:50 pm

Usagi wait for the clam. to open... when it did she saw something in there but she wasn't sure, if it was the stone. she walking into a corner and pulled out her pen,  "Moon Power turn me into a aquarium worker with a diving suite" she said.

she then gets into the tank, takes the item that looks like a stone, gets out, hide it in her backpack, and text chibiusa to ask where, ellis is.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 1:12 am

Everyone had paired off and headed to different directions of the aquarium, so with one last look at Hotaru—she couldn’t help but feel protective of her no matter the situation—Michiru walked toward the source of power that had been calling out to her. “It’s over here, I think,” she answered Haruka’s question, concentrating on the pull now while keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. It was possible that an enemy might pop up at any time whenever there was something with mystical properties around.

She stopped in front of the water tank just in time to see someone that looked suspiciously like Usagi in a diver getup taking something from the giant clam inside it. She stopped short, blinking in surprise as the diver climbed out. “Usagi? Is that you?” she asked, stepping in front of the blonde. Whatever was calling out to her from the water was no longer there—instead it now seemed to be coming from Usagi’s backpack. “It seems like you’ve got what we’re looking for.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 2:35 am

Haruka fallowed Michiru keeping all her attention on everything and everyone around her. She wasn't going to take any chances. When they stopped in front of the tank she sighed. "That's it I'm confiscating that disguise pen of hers." the blond muttered. When Usagi finally joined them she shook her head. "what did I say about staying close to the rest of us that doesn't mean you wander off and than risk getting caught using that pen of yours." she said rolling her eyes she was more amused than annoyed though. "so you got the gem looks like we should start meeting everyone than." she said pulling out her phone and texted Hotaru telling her they had the gem in hand and were headed back to the front with Usagi. "So Koneko-chan enjoy your swim?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 11:31 am

Let's now move the setting to hot spring mountain.  This will occur the next day since the mountain is a very large location with many business hosting their own hot spring. (I am totally making this location up... in fact I am using a certain real location from Taiwan... but for now we are pretending it is in Japan. Easier for imagery XD)

After you have all reunited with finding the first stone, Ellis has put it securely in a box she has been carrying in her bag. (Much like the one that carries Pokemon gym badges XD) After a good nights sleep, you have all taken a bus to hot spring mountain.

Note: If we don't meet the deadline by the 28th for finding all 4 stones, I am not worried. This is a good active bunch. I don't think we will need an entire week for part two of the event (finding the portal), so we have some leeway if we are a couple days behind finishing the first section (sept 28th). 

---------------------------------------

"Wow, I am beat!" Ellis whimpered as her and her friends got off the bus in the center city of hot spring mountain. All around them were companies, each with different themed hot springs and restaurants.

"Maybe we should split up again, and Usagi, maybe stay with one of us this time. The mountain can be a very dangerous place."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 12:55 pm

JunJun stretched out and grinned. Being out in the cool mountain air was the best feeling. She felt more at home out in nature than she did in any other place. It always helped that there was so much room to move around.

She kept close to Hotaru and Chibiusa, feeling more at ease with the two of them than any of the others. She was excited to continue their adventure.

"I think we can handle ourselves pretty well," she said in response to Ellis. JunJun flexed her arm, grin widening as she showed off toned muscle. "We're tougher than we look!"

Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 6:01 pm

"haruka-san...... you can't take my Pen... i need It"  Usagi protested... she then looked that ellis " I can handle myself" she said... how much she wanted to tell the girl she was sailor moon..  "but i will go with haruka-san and michiru-san" she added.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 8:01 pm

"Yeah, JunJun is a acrobats star!" Chibi-Usa walked, boasting about the her future Guardian. She glanced around the hot spring mountain resort surroundings. It was definitely a touristy area, but it seemed calm and relaxing. Chibi-Usa hoped they'd get the chance to relax in the hot springs at some point.

"Hey Ellis, where do you suppose the stone is here in the mountains? We are going to have a lot of ground to cover."
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 2:05 am

Haruka's eye twitched she had said nothing about the disguise pen since before they left the aquarium. "Koneko that was a bit delayed."the blond said with a shake of her head. Haruka looked at Ellis."which stone are we looking for this time?" the blond asked curious. She felt the need to know so they knew who would be best at locating it.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 3:08 pm

Hotaru liked being with Chibiusa and JunJun and hoped she would be in their group again. She was curious as to where they could find the stone in a hot spring area. Hotaru also hoped that they could relax in the hot springs at some point, although she realized they had work to do. 

"I would be happy to go with Chibiusa and JunJun again. Would that be okay Ellis?"
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 8:29 pm

Usagi mutter under her breath "too bad, i can't use my powers to find these"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 9:06 pm

"I figured we would search for the fire stone next, since it is probably going to be the most difficult to locate. Since this entire mountain lies under an inactive volcano, I figured why not check here for the fire stone? It only makes sense."

Ellis looked around and realized that this was not going to be an easy task. There were so many companies on this mountain hosting their own hot springs, that locating it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack.

"Maybe we can split up into groups of 3, and each check an area of the mountain.... ya know, just ""browse""" through the hot springs seeing if we find anything suspicious. "

idea:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 9:10 pm

Haruka nodded. "well lets get looking." the blond said looking between Michiru and Usagi. well she was guessing Michiru would be coming Usagi had said she had wanted to go with her and Michiru.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 12:22 am

Michiru stepped off the bus and looked around at their new surroundings. So they were visiting the hot springs, presumably for either the earth or fire stone. As long as there was still water involved, she hoped she could still be of some help. Ellis suggested splitting up again, and this time Usagi volunteered to go with her and Haruka. That was probably a good idea; at any rate, it would prevent Haruka being stressed out by the little princess running off on her own again.

When Ellis mentioned the fire stone, she thought it was a shame their guardian of fire wasn’t with them. She would probably be able to find it in no time. “Alright, shall we go this way?” she said to Haruka and Usagi, choosing a direction at random. Keeping her eyes open for anything that looked like the first stone, she felt like she was looking for a needle in a haystack. She tried to tune in to the waters again, but it seemed wherever this particular stone was, it was not underwater this time. She wasn’t getting anything and worried that this might take a while.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 9:47 am

"Fire huh?" Chibi-Usa mused to herself before turning to Hotaru and JunJun. "Lets team up again, k?" She looked around trying to decide where they should start first. May as well start any one of the hot springs. Chibi-Usa randomly pointed towards one resort on her left. "Lets try that one first? Maybe the stone is amongst the rocks in one of these hot springs. We just got to hit every single on up until we find it!"

With that, Chibi-Usa bounced off towards the place she had pointed at.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 11:15 am

JunJun nodded at Chibiusa's suggestion of checking the hot springs together like they had the last one, and she followed the pink haired girl towards the first one. It seemed like a good place as any, and if it was a fire gem that they were looking for, a place giving off a lot of heat was a good start.

Easily keeping up with the shorter girls, JunJun searched the surroundings they passed as they walked, looking for any hint of the elusive gem.

"Do you think we'll be able to sense the presence of this gem in such a large place?" JunJun paused as she thought over her own question. "Well if nothing else, we can just look for a glint of red or something!"
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 1:29 pm

Hotaru admitted to herself that she was having fun searching for these stones with Chibiusa and JunJun. She did wonder if searching amongst all the rocks was really worth their time. 

"Chibiusa, JunJun, remember to look all around you for the gem, not just in amongst the rocks".
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 1:35 pm

"Okay, but ya know...we're gunna have to pay to get in there and act like we are going to take baths. I vote we kill two birds with one stone." Chibi-Usa smirked with a mischievous gleam in her eye.  As they headed in, she paid for the three to get into the hot springs bath house using Mamo-chan's trusty credit card that he exclusively lets her use without Usagi's knowledge.  

"ok, lets change so we can walk around the hot springs and investigate!  We should talk to the people see if they've seen anything out of the ordinary."   Chibi-Usa went ahead and changed to the appropriate bathing attire.  Walking around the hot springs, she talked to the workers and patrons of the place to see if they had any idea what they were looking for. So far, not much luck. With that she decided to go and relax for a bit in one of the baths.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 6:15 pm

Usagi walked behind Haruka and Michiru  "SO why are we dong this again"  Usagi asked as she has forgot the reason behind this.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 6:26 pm

As the girls split up, Ellis decided to search on her own. She often liked to look alone rather than pairing up with someone. She felt that it was sometimes quicker to be solo than a duo or trio. 

She watched the children go into a hot spring while the other 3 more adultish girls wandered another way. Ellis's stomach then growled as she remembered she had skipped breakfast that morning due to sleeping in. 

"I'll just be checking out this restaurant over here, they have hot springs that run through the floor! I think it's used for natural heat..." Ellis wasn't sure if her friends would buy it, but she was hungry. She also felt a little bit guilty, since she was the one leading this circus...
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 4:09 pm

Admin cat bump  (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 4:27 pm

Note:

Hotaru had changed into a purple one-piece bathing suit, in order to be in the appropriate bathing attire. Hotaru stepped into the same bath that Chibiusa was using and just tried to brainstorm in her mind as to what they should do. Hotaru then looked above her and saw a dragon statue and took notice of the left eye.

"Chibiusa, do you notice the left eye of the dragon statue?" Hotaru asked her best friend.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 4:42 pm

Haruka watched around her carefully while still making sure Usagi was still fallowing. When Michiru didn't say anything about finding the stone she knew it wasn't under water. "this one might be a bit more difficult to find than the last one was.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 4:59 pm

Ellis sat down at the bar and put her feet in the water. Although the weather was hot, the warm water felt good between her toes. 

About hot springs and some ideas you can use XD:

Recap: 1/4 stones have been found. We should try to find the fire stone today. The RPG ends on October 5th.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 7:25 pm

Chibi-Usa was so relaxed in the hot tub, she had almost fallen asleep. She jumped awake when Hotaru asked a question.

"Huh? Wha?" Chibi-Usa looked up and stared at the dragon statue. She stared at it long and hard. "It does look suspicoius! But its too high up." ChibiUsa glaced at JunJun, "but I bet you can do it! Jump up there and grab the stone!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top