The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  Empty
PostSubject: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 4:39 pm

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  1984953407  RPG  Equinox Event!!! - Official Forum(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  3150097195 

Back Story:
The Equinox beings on September 21st. Legend has it that the first two weeks after the Equinox is when many strange outer worldly portals open throughout the world, and Japan is home to one of these eerie portals. Ellis, a girl in her early twenties who has dedicated her life to studying these portal phenomenons, is out on a mission to locate one of these portals! In order to do this, Ellis needs the help of volunteers to help her locate precious gems needed so that a portal can be located!

~♥️~
Essential Information
♥️ The event will begin on September 21st. It will end at the end of October 5th. The event will be exactly two weeks long.
♥️ None of the event information is based on anything "real" This event is completely made up by the RPG staff. So please don't get grumpy over any wrong information regarding the Equinox throughout this event. Wink
♥️ The Number of Gems to be found will be announced when the RP Event begins.
♥️ To signup, please post in this thread what character you wish to play. Any Canon character from the Sailor Moon Universe if acceptable except for villains. Members may signup anytime throughout the RPG event.
♥️ The two goals that we must reach in this RPG are as follows by the following dates. 
1. Sept 28th - All the gems must be located/found. 
2. Before the end of Oct 5th - We must locate the portal and see what surprises it holds.

Note: Sailor Saturn (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  3120549547 will be playing the role of Ellis. What happens once a portal is found will also be up to Sailor Saturn, but Role Players are welcome to PM Saturn/ Post in a spolier tag with their normal post what they would like to see happen once a portal is found. If the RPG begins to draaaag, Sailor Saturn has the right to change the setting/location of the RPG so that it can be completed on time. ♥️
Like a Star @ heaven If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post them here/ PM Sailor Saturn.

Volunteers who are helping Ellis:

Small Lady - Chibi-Usa
NaoUranus - Haruka

ChibiMeioh - Setsuna

Silence Wall - Hotaru

If you want to join this event, please sign up here first: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t5773-rpg-equinox-event 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellis sat in the park waiting for whomever to appear. She had placed a flier in the local coffee shop the previous week looking for volunteers. The qualifications that the volunteers had to meet were as follows. 

(Seeking volunteers to help solve a mystery. Candidates must have a sense of imagination, be unafraid of the paranormal, and have an open mind. If interested, please meet in Tokyo Park when the sun begins to set under the giant willow tree by the pond. Please seek out Ellis.) Ellis had purposely left out any details about the actual mystery itself. She didn't want the general public knowing for it might cause an uproar. She decided that whomever answered her crazy call for help, would be trustworthy of her mission.

Ellis stretched her legs as she looked at her watch.  The sun began to set in the far distance behind the city buildings. The air was turning chilly and leaves blew in the wind. It was officially fall, and the portals would be opening shortly.

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 15th October 2013, 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 4:59 pm

Hotaru skipped down the street in pure enjoyment. She had read the ad in the paper but when she saw the word "paranormal", she was enthusiastic. The 12-year old knew that the paranormal existed, from all the enemies the Sailor Senshi fought over the years. Some of her adopted-parents had also expressed interest.

For this outing, Hotaru had chosen a white shirt with a purple sweater and black pants. Hotaru felt cold because of the outside temperature. She had gotten to Tokyo Park and looked for the giant willow three by the pond. She eventually located the tree and saw a young woman whom Hotaru assumed was the one who placed the flier at the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 5:30 pm

Haruka rolled her eyes at Hotaru's excitement. "will you slow down and wait for me." the blond called chuckling at the girls excitement. She shook her head as Hotaru went running for the tree. She walked over fallowing her daughter amused more than anything at her excitement. Haruka was in her normal button up shirt and slacks and of course there were a few girls along the way that had thought she was a guy. Finally catching up with the black haired girl the blond put her hand on her shoulder. "your not excited at all are you?" she asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 9:50 pm

Chibi-Usa held her hat onto her head. She was supposed to be meeting Setsuna and Hotaru at the park at sunset. The wind was chilly, and she was thankful for the jacket Ikuko-mama insisted that she wear. The flier they had seen at the coffee shop had been intriguing to her. After much begging, she managed to convince the others to join her. Who didn't love a mystery!

She hummed as she walked into the park. Not many people were here. Who would be, with the chilly air, tonight was the night for lovers to stay in, Chibi-Usa thought. Not far in, she saw a girl on a bench. It had to be Ellis, the person the flier mentioned.

"Hi! Would happen to be Ellis?" Chibi-Usa dug into her backpack, pulling out a slightly crumpled piece of paper. "I saw this at the coffee shop. I hope I can be of some help!" She smiled at the girl, waiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 4:34 pm

Ellis saw her three girls who varied in age begin to approach her. She figured this must be the first of many volunteers to show up.

"Hello (Ellis nodded to Haruka)... and little ones" Ellis said as she smiled at Chibi-Usa and Hotaru. 

The fact that Ellis had two little "kids" as volunteers panged at her stomach. Would these little kids take the exploration seriously, would they get scared, what if they got lost and hurt? 

"Aren't you children afraid of the possible task at hand? I do not know what lies ahead on my journey, so I warn you now that this might be dangerous for kids." Ellis spoke to the pair of pre-teens in a sympathetic tone.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 5:01 pm

Hotaru was a little bit shocked at Ellis's question. She wanted to seem like she could handle what was ahead, but she didn't want to reveal her identity as a Sailor Senshi. 

"We aren't afraid. Chibiusa and I have Haruka with us. Some of our friends are going to be here too" Hotaru said, knowing that through her smile, Ellis was unsure of whether she and Chibiusa would take this seriously. Hotaru then turned her head towards Haruka and then to Chibiusa. She then tried to smile herself. 
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 6:31 pm

Haruka nodded at the woman her hand other hand coming down to rest on Chibi-usa's shoulder. "they live in a town that's attacked by monster weekly if not daily they'll be fine." she said. "they wouldn't have come if they couldn't and I know this one's mothers would kill me if she wouldn't be alright." she said nodding her head at Hotaru at the end of her sentence. OK so she had been slightly against Chibi-Usa coming but she lost that argument as soon as she started it.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 7:28 pm

Usagi walked up to the group..   "Hey, Chibiusa, Hotaru, haruka-san"  she said in a cheery voice  

she then looked at Ellis "Oh, Hi. You Must be Ellis" she said smiling.

She wondered, what Ellis had need help with..
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 7:59 pm

"I'm not scared!" Chibi-Usa boasted and giving Usagi her best troll look, "But we better watch out for Usagi, she's the biggest scaredy cat of us all!" Chibi-Usa giggled waiting for the usual Usagi banter to begin.

Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 10:08 pm

Small Lady wrote:
"I'm not scared!" Chibi-Usa boasted and giving Usagi her best troll look, "But we better watch out for Usagi, she's the biggest scaredy cat of us all!"  Chibi-Usa giggled waiting for the usual Usagi banter to begin.

Usagi looked at chibiusa, she knew what the little pink haired girl was up too, she fell of it too often..   "we will see who the scaredy cat is" Usagi said.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 10:12 pm

"You must've already forgotten last night when you thought that weird shadow on your bedroom wall was a ghost!" Chibi-Usa started to imitate Usagi.

"Aah aaah Chibi-Usa saaaave me! Its so scary! Uwaaaah!" Chibi-Usa stuck her tongue out at Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 11:16 pm

Ellis put her hand over her face and rubbed her eyes. This was going to be a long day, she thought... she hoped to accomplish something before the end of today, but by the way these two were going at it, what was planned might just have to wait until tomorrow.

"Excuse me." Ellis said, breaking into the duos spat. "Are you two sisters?" Ellis directed the question at the pink haired and long blonde haired girls.

Before the silence could be broken with more arguing, Ellis decided that it would be best to take advantage of the moment for proper introductions. "As you have probably already guessed, my name is Ellis. What I am about to say might sound shocking or even crazy, but please hear me out. I study what are called the portals of the Equinox, and as you know, today is the Equinox. A few years ago, I stumbled on an old book in the library that was written by an ancient monk. (lol what?). He wrote that during the two week period after the Equinox was when portals between this world and another dimension become present. I am interested in finding one of these portal in Japan, more specifically in Tokyo. The monk wrote that the strongest of them all is located within this part of Japan, and I am on a mission to see what it is and what secrets it holds."

Ellis closed her eyes waiting for one of the strangers to laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 12:18 am

How did she always end up in situations like this? Helping people wasn't something she generally went out of her way to do, and yet she always seemed to be in many situations just like this one.

JunJun recalled the flier and all it spoke of. At least it sounded like a lot of fun. Spooky things were always amusing to deal with, especially since there would likely be other people that she could prank during the adventure.

JunJun grinned at that thought, and she quickened her pace. She was already slightly late, and she didn't want Ellis and her group to leave without her. In order to cut some of the distance, JunJun climbed up over a gate, her movements quick and agile.

She spotted the assembled group quickly. The bickering of Usagi and Chibiusa made it easy to notice them. JunJun walked over in time to hear a girl introduce herself as Ellis and then proceeded to explain why they were all gathered here.

Once Ellis was done, JunJun made her presence known. "Sounds like this will be more difficult than I thought!" She grinned. This would prove to be fun, she just knew it. "Just leave all of the acrobatic stuff to me, and we'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 2:30 am

Michiru was not someone who liked to go on a wild goose chase, but she had to admit the mention of a possible paranormal event had concerned her. After all, if this involved any more enemies, then that meant she had a job to do. Sure, the flyer had seemed like more of an innocent thing, but it had intrigued Hotaru into coming and Michiru couldn’t very well let her do this alone. No, it wasn’t because she thought Hotaru couldn’t handle it—that would be silly—but… okay, so with Haruka tagging along, Michiru felt slightly left out if she chose to stay at home. She didn’t want to admit it, but she couldn’t stand to miss all the fun. Even if this would be nothing more than child’s play, she would like to be there.

So even though she had only mumbled disinterestedly when the pair first asked her if she wanted to come, now she was making her way to the park quite some way away behind the two, expecting Setsuna to show up as well eventually if she knew the girl at all. Besides, Chibiusa would be there. That would be reason enough for Setsuna.

Michiru arrived just in time to hear Ellis’ explanation about what she needed help with. Contrary to what she believed, it was the least shocking or crazy thing Michiru had ever heard of in her life, but now she was properly interested. A portal to another dimension? She’d seen a couple of those, and those could be dangerous. A small consolation was the realization that the girl should be safe considering she was apparently surrounded by a bunch of sailor warriors.

“Well, this does not sound like something I should miss,” she said coolly, glancing at Haruka and Hotaru meaningfully. She doubted they’d be surprised she had decided to show up after all.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 7:13 am

Out of all experiences Hotaru had gone through in her short life, what Ellis was talking about sounded like fun. Hotaru still was curious if their Sailor identities would have to be revealed, the odds seemed likely.

"I'm excited for this Ellis" Hotaru tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible. She was excited but was curious as to Ellis's reasoning for going ahead with this project. Hotaru then noticed that Michiru and even JunJun had showed up. Hotaru had rarely seen the Asteroid senshi but she was glad that the acrobat had shown up.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 7:26 am

Chibi-usa's face lit up at the sound of a fun paranormal portal hunt! This was way better than fighting enemies and who knew, maybe these portals were caused by an unknown enemy?

"Uwaah! This sounds so cool!" Chibi-usa said with glee, glancing around she noticed Michiru and JunJun had shown up too. "Ah! Michiru-san, JunJun-chan, you came!" She veered straight to JunJun with a huge grin.

"I'm so happy to see you! How are CereCere and the others?" She gave JunJun a moment to respond before turning around to Ellis.

"Well I'm ready! When do we start?"
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 8:50 pm

"CHIBIUUSSAAAAAAA"!!!!!!!!!!!  Usagi said. she then turned, around "yea, we are sissters" she said knowing she could not tell the truth.    "let's get started" she said
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 8:56 pm

Haruka looked at Michiru she had expected the other to catch up with them a lot sooner. "Michiru your late." she said jokingly. Haruka nodded decideing it had been a good idea Hotaru had talked them into coming. This could potentially be something that needed senshi attention. She chuckled at Usagi and Chibi-Usa. "Patience Small lady, Koneko." the blond said with an amused grin. how was it that every thing seemed to miraculously happen in Japan. She lowered her voice so that only Usagi and Chibi-Usa could hear her. "I'm still not entirely happy with the two of you tagging along this could get dangerous which means stay close to the rest of us do not start goofing off do you hear me?" she was in senshi mode at this point not that she could help it Usagi just brought out her protective side.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 9:08 pm

NaoUranus wrote:
Haruka looked at Michiru she had expected the other to catch up with them a lot sooner. "Michiru your late." she said jokingly. Haruka nodded decideing it had been a good idea Hotaru had talked them into coming. This could potentially be something that needed senshi attention. She chuckled at Usagi and Chibi-Usa. "Patience Small lady, Koneko." the blond said with an amused grin. how was it that every thing seemed to miraculously happen in Japan. She lowered her voice so that only Usagi and Chibi-Usa could hear her. "I'm still not entirely happy with the two of you tagging along this could get dangerous which means stay close to the rest of us do not start goofing off do you hear me?" she was in senshi mode at this point not that she could help it Usagi just brought out her protective side.
Usagi also lowered her voice, "I know you care Haruka-san but I'm Sailor Moon and i did defeat Galaxia" she said softly then smiled..   "I'm ready for anything"   She said!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime24th September 2013, 10:38 am

Chibi-Usa nodded in agreement and winked at Haruka. "We've got double Moon Power! No need to worry!"
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime24th September 2013, 11:53 am

Haruka groaned at their responses. "that's what I'm afraid of." she muttered. she shook her head "just stick close to the rest of us." the blond hissed to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime24th September 2013, 12:16 pm

Looking at Hotaru’s excitement, Michiru couldn’t help but feel fondness for the girl. Ironically the youngest of them all yet bearing the biggest burden of the universe, she was now much more outgoing and happy than she had been in the old days. Michiru was glad about that. Hotaru deserved to have some semblance of a normal life, of a normal youth. She knew that Chibiusa had been partly responsible of making Hotaru open up more, and for that she’d always be grateful to their little future princess.

That wasn’t to say that these girls didn’t have a penchant of getting into trouble. In fact, they seemed to be a magnet for trouble, especially when Usagi was also involved. Michiru watched with amusement as mother and daughter started bickering already—this was something she had come to expect by now. Instead she sidled up to Haruka, who had jokingly chided her for being late. “I don’t run when there’s no emergency, you know this. These heels are new,” she replied playfully. She watched Haruka warn their two princesses about the danger ahead, knowing that she had a soft spot for those two. Michiru laughed when both Usagi and Chibiusa simply dismissed her concerns.

“You should know better than to try and stop them, Haruka,” she said in amusement. “Moon princesses are notoriously stubborn.”
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime24th September 2013, 4:50 pm

Ellis heard the girls mumbling at one another, as if they had a secret of their own. Oh well, Ellis thought, who didn't have secrets. The fact that these girls were already so close might make the hunt for the portal a lot easier instead of having to worry about strangers getting along.

"We can begin now." Ellis said to the pink haired girl with a big smile on her face. 

Ellis stood up and stretched with a big yawn as her back cracked. She was trying to get her newly founded friends to give her all their attention.  "Well then, since you are all on board, I will explain how the portal is located. Apparently, there are four holy stones located in areas of Tokyo. They stand for the elements earth, air, fire, and water. Of course, these stones might not exist at all, and the monk might be crazy, but if we don't look, then we will never know. I have studied the text, and I believe I have an idea where the stones are located... but I am uncertain where in the locations they exactly lie. The first stone I am interested in is the Water one. And I believe it is located in the largest aquarium in Tokyo... Tokyo Sea Life Park! http://park.tachikawaonline.jp/aquarium/4_kasai.htm I think this because the Water stone is for everything water related, and an aquarium is the perfect spot to hide such a treasure!

How the events will plan out:
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime24th September 2013, 5:08 pm

Upon hearing the word "water", Hotaru immediately turned and looked at Michiru. Hotaru knew that the Sea Senshi would have the best luck in helping to find the water stone. Hotaru had been to the aquarium once on a school trip so she was familiar with it.

"What do you think Michiru-mama?" Hotaru asked the first of her two adoptive "mothers".
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime24th September 2013, 7:27 pm

"the water? so it it under water?" Usagi wondering  "so where will we look first?" Usagi asked
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime24th September 2013, 10:29 pm

The setting of this event is being changed.

We are all in the entrance of Tokyo Sea Life.

Begin

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  3120549547  
3 full days remain. Let's try to find a stone a day.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 4:43 am

Water? Aquarium? Sea life? These were pretty much Michiru’s buzzwords. She met Hotaru’s gaze when the girl looked at her and smiled a little. “I think I can help with this one,” she replied, though she was already wondering how to use her powers without Ellis noticing. They were with a civilian and still needed to protect their identity.

As the group made their way toward the aquarium, Michiru felt more and more like she was in her element. She had been to this aquarium many times, finding it a place that made her feel calm and serene. They stood around the entrance of the building and she tilted her head, trying to tap into the energy of the water all around her. Usually the water could tell her when something was wrong… and if something unusual, something powerful was around here, surely she would feel it…

There. The faintest thrum of energy, really subtle yet guiding her to it nonetheless. She glanced at Haruka, hoping she could catch her silent message. “Shall we split up? That way we can try to locate it quicker,” she suggested to the group in general. What she hoped was for Ellis to go another way while she located the stone and figure out how to take it without exposing all their secret powers.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 2:32 pm

"SO COOL!!!" Usagi said as she looked at the sea-life and ran off on her own.  she soon was a alone and stopped to look at more sea-life..  "hey look a Clam" she said but then notice that everyone was not around........
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 3:01 pm

Haruka caught Michiru's look and nodded slightly to let her know she had gotten what the aqua haired girl was trying to tell her. Michiru had found the gem it was just a mater of finding it and getting it without a civilian finding out. "I think splitting up would be a good idea." she said with a nod. She looked around at everyone noticing one person missing. "where's Koneko?" the blond asked with an exasperated sigh. She had a feeling the younger blond had wandered off big surprise there.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime25th September 2013, 4:57 pm

Hotaru really liked to be back at Tokyo Sea Life. She wanted to search with Chibiusa or even JunJun since she didn't know the Asteroid Senshi that well. Hotaru didn't know where exactly to look in the aquarium but she would certainly try.

Hotaru went up to Chibiusa and asked her best friend, "Want to team up together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!    (Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Come get your prize!) Equinox Event RP Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top