The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Clarity
Star Seed

Princess Clarity

Star Seed

Title : Magnificent Being

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th October 2012, 6:25 pm

I love the episode where they take care of the baby - it pees on An hahaha Laughing

They had lots of cute moments together taking care of the baby and "celebrating" (jumping up and down holding hands haha) when the baby walked for the first time or said its first words. Seems like they were starting to get along just fine without his memories Wink

My boyfriend watched it with me... he found it weird and hilarious. Not sure if in a good way LOL
Back to top Go down
Princess Clarity
Star Seed

Princess Clarity

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 4:54 am

I mean look at this haha:

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 104

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 324

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 425

Also don't forget about Moonlight Knight! He wanted to be there to protect her so badly a wordy and pretentious knight appeared out of thin air to make silly speeches and throw roses! If that's not true love, I don't know what is Razz

(P.S. the faces he makes at the baby in this episode kill me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 11:43 am

Yes, Moonlight Knight is the best proof of Mamoru's constant love.

And I love the baby's playing with handkierchieves.

SerenaChiba630 wrote:

Remember the episode where Usagi saw Mmaoru having Lunch with Ann it kinda seem to mi that he was enjoying her company

Yea he did show more preference for Usagi but he did enjoyed Ann's company

Yes, he kind of enjoyed her company (though IIRC it was Ann who invited him) and Usagi kinda enjoyed Seiyuro's company. I think it's actually better he warmed up to Ann a little as a friend- if he still found her annoying that his preference for Usagi wouldn't be so convincing.

SerenaChiba630 wrote:
Oh yes you see so many people believe that Mamoru and Usagi are together because of there past and thats why they would fall in love over and over but I believe even if they weren't soulmates they would be together He didnt need his memories to fall in love with Usagi. He fell in love again because he Saw how much she Loved him and would risk her life to protect him.

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 1805429032

ITA completely - well said.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 12:25 pm

Princess Clarity wrote:
I mean look at this haha:

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 104

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 324

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 425

Also don't forget about Moonlight Knight! He wanted to be there to protect her so badly a wordy and pretentious knight appeared out of thin air to make silly speeches and throw roses! If that's not true love, I don't know what is Razz

(P.S. the faces he makes at the baby in this episode kill me Very Happy)

Yes I cant forget this episode it was so funny and adorable how both Mamoru and Usagi were babysitting this episode showed them alittle more closer and weren't fighting as much as they normally are Smile your absolutely right Princess Clarity the Moonlight night was created by Mamoru because somewhere in his mind he knew had to protect Usagi this is true love :

and haha aww how cute you and your boyfriend watching this episode is he a Sailor moon fan or does he like any other anime Smile

Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 12:39 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Yes, Moonlight Knight is the best proof of Mamoru's constant love.

And I love the baby's playing with handkierchieves.

SerenaChiba630 wrote:

Remember the episode where Usagi saw Mmaoru having Lunch with Ann it kinda seem to mi that he was enjoying her company

Yea he did show more preference for Usagi but he did enjoyed Ann's company

Yes, he kind of enjoyed her company (though IIRC it was Ann who invited him) and Usagi kinda enjoyed Seiyuro's company. I think it's actually better he warmed up to Ann a little as a friend- if he still found her annoying that his preference for Usagi wouldn't be so convincing.

SerenaChiba630 wrote:
Oh yes you see so many people believe that Mamoru and Usagi are together because of there past and thats why they would fall in love over and over but I believe even if they weren't soulmates they would be together He didnt need his memories to fall in love with Usagi. He fell in love again because he Saw how much she Loved him and would risk her life to protect him.

ITA completely - well said.

Moonlight Lady your right the Moonlight night was proof of Mamoru constant love.

Aww yes the Babysitting episode was adorable it showed Mamoru and Usagi closer and I must say they didn't do a bad job as pretend parents haha now they will know theyll be ready when Rini is born they are more experience in parenting Smile

So true we knew he prefered Usagi but I really didnt like the episode where he brings Ann flowers he tells Usagi because shes a good friend of his but thats a big Issue with him I love that he's polite and gentlemen but I think he overdoes it. Like Usagi says in episode 142 Darien you should only be polite with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 12:03 pm

I think that Usagi should appreciate that her guy is noble (and she does sometimes, like when they look for Chibiusa). And also it was nice that they both had the idea of visiting Ann. Like with babysitting the baby, they are reaaly similar in core Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 2:15 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I think that Usagi should appreciate that her guy is noble (and she does sometimes, like when they look for Chibiusa). And also it was nice that they both had the idea of visiting Ann. Like with babysitting the baby, they are reaaly similar in core Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 1805429032

Oh yes I do agree with you but I do understand where she's coming from when she gets alittle jealous when Mamoru is a gentlemen with other women. Imagine having sucha Handsome boyfriend like Mamoru who is wanted by many women . Im not saying Usagi didn't have her own fan club but I mean Darien would never react as jealous as she did with him.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 12:28 pm

Mamoru in anime was never jealous, was he? And I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 12:52 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Mamoru in anime was never jealous, was he? And I appreciate it.

Yes remember episode 153 when Usagi was hitting on the Dentist right infront of Mamoru you saw his reaction
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2012, 12:08 pm

Well,Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 2041938683 his reaction was priceless, but IMO it was more of an irritation because of her gushing about other guy in his presence than jealousy...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2012, 12:15 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Well,Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 2041938683 his reaction was priceless, but IMO it was more of an irritation because of her gushing about other guy in his presence than jealousy...

Well isn't that the definition of jealousy? xD

Reminds me of when Haruka says she's not jealous when Michiru gets those roses in S. "I'm not jealous, I just can't have you looking at anyone else."

"That's jealousy Haruka."

Or something to that effect. I'm not going to go check xD
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2012, 3:01 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:

Hahaha I agree but come on this two pictures clearly show him jealous especialy the second oneTheory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 Serena10 Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 Serena11
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 12:26 pm

SerenaChiba630, I see irritation on his face.

Verdandi - I know - this is my favourite H&Mi scene Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 4265269158Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 4006961010But there Michiru was innocent and Usagi really showed too much attention to this dentist. His reaction was adequate to her behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Princess Clarity
Star Seed

Princess Clarity

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 12:24 pm

It can be difficult when one person is totally chill and NEVER jealous, you might wonder if they don't care enough to get jealous Razz

Personally I think that fits perfectly with Mamoru's "type", it can be hard to see his feelings but he really does care deeply (my favourite Razz)!
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 8:44 pm

Princess Clarity wrote:
It can be difficult when one person is totally chill and NEVER jealous, you might wonder if they don't care enough to get jealous Razz

Personally I think that fits perfectly with Mamoru's "type", it can be hard to see his feelings but he really does care deeply (my favourite Razz)!

I know I agree with you Princess Clarity its really hard to tell if Mamoru is jealous or annoyed by Usagi's actions. But he does look soo cute they never really show Mamoru like this haha Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 347136099
Back to top Go down
Princess Clarity
Star Seed

Princess Clarity

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 6:39 am

Ya he's so serious and mature that I die of laughter when he makes silly faces (at the baby, jealousy faces, any exaggerated anime face) Razz
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 9:19 am

Me too. I also love how in the dentist episode he rehearses conversation with Usagi in front of the clinic. ❤
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 8:20 pm

Hey moonie lovies <3

You're rather waaaay off topic. You should find your way back. If you wanna fawn over Mamoru, take it to his appreciation thread ^^

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t2399-mamoru-dedication-thread

Thank you, guys!

- Lady Tuxie
Theories and Debates Mod.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2012, 8:49 pm

Princess Clarity wrote:
Ya he's so serious and mature that I die of laughter when he makes silly faces (at the baby, jealousy faces, any exaggerated anime face) Razz

Hahaha I agree I'll be posting some funny faces pics of him on the link below Princess Clarity Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 380725003

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t2399-mamoru-dedication-thread

@Moonlight Lady I know I was dying of laughter when he was debating on the right words to say to Usagi but if you want will keep talking about this on the Mamoru Usagi Thread Smile but go check the Mamoru dedication thread I'll be posting the pic where hes rehearsing hahaTheory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 846261370
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?   Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Why Didnt Luna restore Mamoru's memory in season 2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top