The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Oberon
Star Seed

Star Seed

[Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx   [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx I_icon_minitime20th June 2018, 7:18 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Jackalynn Crowe

Character Image:

[Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx U110

Personality Traits: 
·      Generally lazy when it comes to thing like school and socializing
·      A-social as stated above, just awkward and shy
·      Exhausted by the existence of everything
·      Very possessive

·      Really engaging and animated when it comes to the things she loves

·      Strategic and good at planning

·      Calm in disastrous situations

·      For all her laziness, she will usually do what’s right, will probably look for the fastest and easiest way to do it (work smarter not harder)but if all else fails, will do it the hard way

Storyline Specific Information: 
Additional Information: 
Source: 

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there?

All in all Jackie was pretty pleased with how long it took her to get out of the house. Only three hours this time. Two of which were spent getting out of bed. A new record. However, she was still running late. That wasn’t very unusual though. She was always running late, whether it be for school or whatever.

By the time she got to the meeting place the rest of her team looked were well into a conversation. Upon Jackie’s arrival they looked at her. All with different but similar emotions on their faces. None were surprised though. This was the norm for Jackie and they knew it.

“Sorry dudes.” She muttered to the group while setting her pack down.

“You know how it is, bed was to comfy, clothes to complicated and I had to get something to eat. Can’t function without sustenance.” She concluded

Senshi Information (delete this entire section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Nyx
Senshi Fuku: Like canon inner senshi. Light blue collar and skirt, purple bows and shoes.
Powers and Magical Items: Power over shadows and magic. Nyx Henshin broach.

Attack 1: Dusk Daggers: gathers shadows from around her to materialize into 3 daggers above her head.

Last edited by Sailor Oberon on 18th August 2018, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://spiced-honey.tumblr.com/ https://spiced-honey.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx   [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 7:33 am

Welcome to the section, Oberon! I'm Sailor Uranus and I'll be reviewing your Relaxed profile! If you weren't 100% ready I apologize for jumping in too soon; however, since I didn't see "WIP" anywhere I'll go ahead and review it today! You've got a great start, but I'd like you to make the following changes to get this profile approved!

1. The font in your profile is a little on the large size; if you could, please reduce the size down to size down to between font size 9 and 13.
    The easiest way to accomplish this is to go into editing your profile, hit ctrl+a (or click and drag to highlight all the text) and hit the button to the right of the font A (it looks kind of like this button: [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx I_topic_delete, except instead of a little piece of paper, it's a ghost A). This will remove all formatting on all the text, including the hundreds of little [font size=blah] tags all over the place, and thus will make the font the standard size for the forum. If you use this method, however, you will have to go back and bold all of the headers (like Character Name:  Gender:   Age:   etc.) manually. 

2. There are some fields that still contain instructional text; please keep the bold section titles, but remove all of the profile skeleton instruction text ((For example, there should be no "The ____ should involve" or "This field is for" or "Optional!" or "(delete this ....) type sentences, just the title and your answer, or the title and the section left blank)).

3. This last one is just a personal pet peeve for me, sorry! XD  "Anti-social" is used a lot to mean stuff like shy or having low social skills, but "anti-social" actually is more in line with being overly aggressive and antagonistic and without the normal sociable instincts (of, like, being polite), whereas asocial describes someone who is awkward or shy or doesn't enjoy interacting with others; tldr anti-social people and anti-social behavior describes someone who does not function well in a crowd because they cause chaos in the crowd - they have been taught how to act and what they should do to be accepted in society and actively do the opposite for the sake of doing the opposite, whereas asocial people and asocial behavior would mean that person would have resisted being in that crowd to begin with.
    While in the recent past some dictionaries have added in a second definition for anti-social that is synonymous with asocial because of the long-standing confusion, it (back to that pet-peeve warning ;D) still makes me  Evil or Very Mad

I love that one of her defining traits is her laziness! It opens up so many possibilities for character interaction and friction with others and interesting entrances and strategies for planning and battle - I can't wait to see her in action (or inaction ;D)! 

Rather than a starting point, the above is everything I'd like to see amended before I approve this as a Relaxed Profile, and I can continue to review it as Relaxed whenever the changes are made. When making changes for me, it is unnecessary to change font colors, just post "updated and ready for review" when you're ready for me to take another look!

[Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx 4039879955
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Oberon
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx   [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx I_icon_minitime18th August 2018, 7:44 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Welcome to the section, Oberon! I'm Sailor Uranus and I'll be reviewing your Relaxed profile! If you weren't 100% ready I apologize for jumping in too soon; however, since I didn't see "WIP" anywhere I'll go ahead and review it today! You've got a great start, but I'd like you to make the following changes to get this profile approved!

1. The font in your profile is a little on the large size; if you could, please reduce the size down to size down to between font size 9 and 13.
    The easiest way to accomplish this is to go into editing your profile, hit ctrl+a (or click and drag to highlight all the text) and hit the button to the right of the font A (it looks kind of like this button: [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx I_topic_delete, except instead of a little piece of paper, it's a ghost A). This will remove all formatting on all the text, including the hundreds of little [font size=blah] tags all over the place, and thus will make the font the standard size for the forum. If you use this method, however, you will have to go back and bold all of the headers (like Character Name:  Gender:   Age:   etc.) manually. 

2. There are some fields that still contain instructional text; please keep the bold section titles, but remove all of the profile skeleton instruction text ((For example, there should be no "The ____ should involve" or "This field is for" or "Optional!" or "(delete this ....) type sentences, just the title and your answer, or the title and the section left blank)).

3. This last one is just a personal pet peeve for me, sorry! XD  "Anti-social" is used a lot to mean stuff like shy or having low social skills, but "anti-social" actually is more in line with being overly aggressive and antagonistic and without the normal sociable instincts (of, like, being polite), whereas asocial describes someone who is awkward or shy or doesn't enjoy interacting with others; tldr anti-social people and anti-social behavior describes someone who does not function well in a crowd because they cause chaos in the crowd - they have been taught how to act and what they should do to be accepted in society and actively do the opposite for the sake of doing the opposite, whereas asocial people and asocial behavior would mean that person would have resisted being in that crowd to begin with.
    While in the recent past some dictionaries have added in a second definition for anti-social that is synonymous with asocial because of the long-standing confusion, it (back to that pet-peeve warning ;D) still makes me  Evil or Very Mad

I love that one of her defining traits is her laziness! It opens up so many possibilities for character interaction and friction with others and interesting entrances and strategies for planning and battle - I can't wait to see her in action (or inaction ;D)! 

Rather than a starting point, the above is everything I'd like to see amended before I approve this as a Relaxed Profile, and I can continue to review it as Relaxed whenever the changes are made. When making changes for me, it is unnecessary to change font colors, just post "updated and ready for review" when you're ready for me to take another look!

[Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx 4039879955
I just edited it. I hope this is better.
Back to top Go down
https://spiced-honey.tumblr.com/ https://spiced-honey.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx   [Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed]Senshi: Sailor Nyx

View previous topic View next topic Back to top