The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

[Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi   [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 10:48 am

For a while, I've struggled to make heads or tails out of how the senshi weren't in some way shape or form affected by their governing celestial bodies. Aside from Naoko not having written the story in that way, I suspect that this may have been a slight oversight. Why wouldn't Usagi be effected during a full moon, or during a solar  and lunar eclipse? We see that Nehelenia's seal was broken during one, and yet we don't (to my recollection) see it having any corresponding effect on Usagi or the other senshi. What gives?
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi   [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 11:05 am

Because they were reborn and in that life they are just civilians with the alter-egos being their Senshi counterpart .
Back to top Go down
Xenox33
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi   [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi I_icon_minitime21st October 2016, 11:01 pm

Well I mean technically an eclipse or full moon doesn't really mean all that much?   It's a Sailor Sun that in theory could possibly grow weaker during an eclipse, the Moon remains roughly the same distance from Earth and essentially unobstructed from it (other than when it is on the opposite side of the Earth each day?)   Why would the Moon blocking the Sun actually make it stronger/weaker?   But distance or obstruction can't really even matter much otherwise how can you explain the Outers having much power at all on Earth with how extremely far away from their supposed source of power they are and how many other objects could be inbetween them and the Earth at any given time... (Not to mention the Star Lights going to a different galaxy.)   So how can you realistically have Usagi weaker during the daytime when the majority of the other planets all have something between them and the Earth most of the time which would seemingly weaken those Senshi by the same logic?

Thus about the only thing that should have really potentially greatly effected the senshi was if the moon or one of the planets themselves was actually either physically severely damaged/destroyed or else magically cursed to its core?  Something like that never happened in the series to any planet but Earth (which effected Mamoru)?

So basically as I see it the Senshi's crystals/starseed have to be fairly self sufficient/contained and not reliant on a steady stream of power/communication from their source planet, otherwise other potential pitfalls would be entering other dimensions (like the Time Space Corridor, and a few youma had their own pocket dimensions, as well as Queen Badiane's black hole would also have seemingly left Usagi completely powerless once inside.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi   [Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Heavenly bodies and the senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top