The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Senshi romantic storylines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Senshi romantic storylines Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 6:40 pm

I don't know if this post is in the right category but I had an idea about if you could be in charge of helping write the romantic aspects of a storyboard for Sailor Moon, what would be your ideas?

So Usagi of course has Mamoru, but she has had several romantic moments wanted and not wanted from Ail, Diamondo, a kiss and adoration that can be theorized from Harukas possible crush and Seiya. 

They've been left pretty open to wonder about for many fans to make fanfiction about.

What would you change?

Or do you have any new ideas to add?

If I had the rights for a new series I'd like to see Chad and Jedite and Minako and the guy from Casablanca memories expanded on.

I liked the Motoki and Makoto moments in one version but there are others too.

Triangles and tension and lasting soul mates and etc.

I'm a hopeless romantic, I love it all. 

What would you guys have liked to see?

Id really like to see Luna and Artemis in human form on a human date lol!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 8:03 pm

Ok, luna and artemis on a date, be it still cats or in human form is the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 8:14 pm

I can imagine Artemis would be an adorable mess!! I'd love to see a human date because I'd love to see them in cute clothes! Like I can imagine Usagi helping Luna pick out her outfit and Minako giving a flustered and flabbergasted Artemis tips. I waaaaaant!
Edit: sorry errors again lol
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 6:19 pm

I think some expansion on the senshi x shitennou in the past lives with maybe like some angst/tension in the present if they were kept alive and not made into stones. And then like add in some of the love interests from the 90s anime and keep Mako x Motoki from PGSM and we got us some good fodder.

Also please more Chibiusa and Helios...Like HOW does he see future Chibiusa?? I MUST KNOW THINGS.
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 7:02 pm

I would love to see those too!!

I might be alone in this but if love to see some cute moments between Ikuko and Kenji!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 7:07 pm

Luna Love wrote:
I can imagine Artemis would be an adorable mess!! I'd love to see a human date because I'd love to see them in cute clothes! Like I can imagine Usagi helping Luna pick out her outfit and Minako giving a flustered and flabbergasted Artemis tips. I waaaaaant!
Edit: sorry errors again lol
I'm right there with you in the want category!
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 7:19 pm

They are my favorite couple from the series. They feel like parents to the Senshi to me
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime14th May 2016, 11:13 pm

Luna Love wrote:
I don't know if this post is in the right category but I had an idea about if you could be in charge of helping write the romantic aspects of a storyboard for Sailor Moon, what would be your ideas?

[...]

Id really like to see Luna and Artemis in human form on a human date lol!

I agree with this last idea.  We don't see those two in human form enough in the 90s anime (the version I'm most familiar with)!  And a date between those two in their human forms is the best way to start expanding on that!

Small Lady wrote:
I think some expansion on the senshi x shitennou in the past lives with maybe like some angst/tension in the present if they were kept alive and not made into stones. And then like add in some of the love interests from the 90s anime and keep Mako x Motoki from PGSM and we got us some good fodder.

[...]

Not a bad idea.  And the love interest (from the 90s anime) that I most want to see thrown into this is, of course, Ami and Ryo!  What would a typical date between those two be like?  Just like Small Lady has to know more about Chibi-Usa x Helios, I have to know more about Ami x Ryo!
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 3:07 am

Ami and Ryo is my favorite couple outside of my crackship of Mamoru and Ami!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 3:37 am

Going by the original anime only, I think Makoto and Yuuichirou would make a lovely couple. Yuuichirou is such a devoted little puppy, and I think Makoto would find his kind of personality super endearing, whilst being able to adore him in a way that would make him happy too. I just... really love that idea xD I think they would be very happy together!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 4:23 am

Hmmmm. Well, being me, I'd want to see important stuff like more on girl x girl and the consequences of negative actions. (This is one reason why I love Steven Universe so much). It doesn't have to be super dark or anything - it can be handled in a not-too-heavy way.

Luna Love wrote:
So Usagi of course has Mamoru, but she has had several romantic moments wanted and not wanted from Ail, Diamondo, a kiss and adoration that can be theorized from Harukas possible crush and Seiya.

I would have Usagi addressing the trauma she probably feels after things that happened with Diamondo. How she feels about Seiya constantly going after her even though she's refused Seiya. Maybe Rei and Usagi bonding a bit over their mistreatment because Jadeite was not entirely appropriate with Rei.

There's just a lot of...misinformation that gets circulated in anime as well as other stories and mediums - such as even though she's saying no to you, that she has someone else, just keep trying and she will say yes and forget all about her partner! And it translates into real life and it's just not good.

I would remove the kiss with Haruka and Usagi... I never understood that, especially when she is firmly Michiru's partner. That's just something you don't do. Plus, is there really a purpose for it? Cause if so, I missed it.

I would absolutely have Rei and Mianko be the inner senshi parallels to Haruka and Michiru. That's not gonna change for me (and I do not care for senshi x shittenou - that's way too convenient and a cop out - sorry!)

For lighterhearted stuff, I think I would definitely add in Chibiusa x Helios because. Yes. But for a spice of fun and to help kids understand stuff, I would maybe have sweet, romantic feelings via Chibiusa x Helios as well. And of course Luna and Artemis on a date! Very Happy that would be so cute.
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 7:50 am

Some romantic drama would be fun. I'm not the biggest fan of it when people are hurting over it though. I'm a sap for happy endings and more light hearted romantic stories though. I think it's because I see enough sad love and heartbreak in the real world I don't enjoy reading or watching it too.

Minako and Rei being parallel to Haruka and Michiru is a cool idea. I think their relationship would be quite different though, especially from Haruka and Michirus relationship in the 90s anime. 

I'd imagine them being way more subtle and less sexually driven in public.

Although I think Minako would tease Rei like Haruka does to Michiru but in private. Rei being more like Michiru and Minako like Haruka.

I can see it more and more now actually!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 7:54 am

Luna Love wrote:
Minako and Rei being parallel to Haruka and Michiru is a cool idea. I think their relationship would be quite different though, especially from Haruka and Michirus relationship in the 90s anime. 

I'd imagine them being way more subtle and less sexually driven in public.

Although I think Minako would tease Rei like Haruka does to Michiru but in private. Rei being more like Michiru and Minako like Haruka.

I can see it more and more now actually!

Yaaaaaas Sailor Senshi romantic storylines 3120693907 I'm so glad you can see it from my angle! I think they would be super cute and very good for each other Sailor Senshi romantic storylines 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 8:05 am

Personally, I'd love to see a Minako/Rei relationship (I love those two so so so much), but I prefer it to be nothing like Haruka and Michiru xD I like the two of them being fiery and instead could show a completely different type of relationship.

Plus it could be a cool way to show varying different types of romantic relationships. We could have Mamoru/Usagi for the sweet and supportive kind of love, then we have Haruka and Michiru who show a type of love that borders on obsessive. But for Minako and Rei it could start with a crazy but strong friendship, and can show the two of them growing from that basis of a strong friendship, one where they constantly are pushing eachother to be better. But it's rocky - maybe they have some break ups, or fights, but they always end up forgiving each other and working through their problems together. Minako and Rei could be the ones to show that sometimes it takes effort to be with someone and that everything doesn't always just fall into place so easily and effortlessly. Relationships have rocky points and smooth points, but if the basis of the relationship is pure love, then two people can work through it together.

Yeah, I like that idea a lot Sailor Senshi romantic storylines 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 8:09 am

Verdandi wrote:
Personally, I'd love to see a Minako/Rei relationship (I love those two so so so much), but I prefer it to be nothing like Haruka and Michiru xD I like the two of them being fiery and instead could show a completely different type of relationship.

Plus it could be a cool way to show varying different types of romantic relationships. We could have Mamoru/Usagi for the sweet and supportive kind of love, then we have Haruka and Michiru who show a type of love that borders on obsessive. But for Minako and Rei it could start with a crazy but strong friendship, and can show the two of them growing from that basis of a strong friendship, one where they constantly are pushing eachother to be better. But it's rocky - maybe they have some break ups, or fights, but they always end up forgiving each other and working through their problems together. Minako and Rei could be the ones to show that sometimes it takes effort to be with someone and that everything doesn't always just fall into place so easily and effortlessly. Relationships have rocky points and smooth points, but if the basis of the relationship is pure love, then two people can work through it together.

Yeah, I like that idea a lot Sailor Senshi romantic storylines 1434556979

This is why we are friends Sailor Senshi romantic storylines 111859084

I get what you're saying. I didn't mean a literal parallel to Haruka and Michiru. I meant more of a inner senshi obvious couple to the outer senshi obvious couple. Rei and Minako are too different from Haruka and Michiru in my opinion. They are definitely the strong friendship type that blossoms into devotion and love with all the bumps that you mentioned.

I think we need a thread, Verdi, about Reinako. Do one of those exist? I could go on and on about them forever Sailor Senshi romantic storylines 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 8:25 am

I feel like Reinako is definitely Canon and I would love to see who would ask who on the first date and go that would go and how everyone would spy in them lol
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 10:40 am

There's a Reinako thread right here XD

Along with a Makoami thread
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 11:07 am

I might be weird for this, but I enjoyed an Artemis and Minako romantic story before. I see them as a cute couple too.

And ever since the 90s anime, I really liked the idea of Yaten and Luna... lol

The other romance is really like more detail on is Heavy Metal Papillon, I heard a rumor that she has a lover and a baby but they were lost... I can't remember but if love a romantic story for her!

That one would probably and tragically unless it continues after a rebirth or something...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 2:07 pm

Actually I love the hints at the Artemis x Minako...like I love Artemis and Luna but the whole unrequited love thing he has going for Minako is kinda great...I like how it seems like he has this deep love for his partner that can be a different type of love he has for Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 2:37 pm

Agreed! 

Luna had a lot of romantic interests as well from other cats to people. My favorite was Yaten and Rhett Butler haha
Back to top Go down
horrayforpixies
Pyramidal Crystal

horrayforpixies

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 6:02 pm

Definitely an expansion on the shittenou and inner senshi.
Because it's evidently cannon... with art in the manga, and also being alluded to in Crystal.

I NEED MORE OF THIS.

Also.... definitely some story on Luna and Artemis and how they eventually ended up together. 
And... maybe... ChibiUsa and Helios... or ChibuUsa and Hotaru.... <3

I won't go into my opinion of Demando. I could go on about it for years.
Seiya..... sure they helped Usagi... but faking those letters from Mamoru.... just no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Senshi romantic storylines   Sailor Senshi romantic storylines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Senshi romantic storylines

View previous topic View next topic Back to top