The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 11:41 am

Hello and welcome! Smile This is the official OOC thread to the Avatar/Sailor Moon crossover role-play Smile

Name of the Storyline: The Legend of Usagi
Name of the Creator(s): Princess Moon and Addelyn
Plot Summary: The last sixteen years in Usagi’s life were full of fun, ease and relaxation. However, this changes immediately when she gets to know that she is the Avatar – the one who has to restore and keep the balance in this world. Taken by surprise and knowing that her life would never be the same, the girl from the Earth Kingdom is on the edge of despair until she eventually sees one of her past lives in her dream, telling her that she should search for companions to help her. No sooner said than done - Usagi hits the road into the wide world with the goal to find some companions that would be willing to help her with mastering the elements. After all, Usagi is only able to bend earth and her connection to the spirit world is also in need of improvement. As time goes by she gets introduced to a waterbender and healer called Ami, a firebender called Rei, her non-bender friend Makoto and last but not least the lively airbender Minako; they all start to teach her in their respective elements and talents.

In the meantime, a big force arises in the underground with the intention to kill Usagi and stop the Avatar cycle. Their leader, Beryl, has gained some bad experiences with the former Avatar in the past and swore to take revenge by all means. Bit by bit she was able to convince more and more people that the Avatar is a troublesome and needless creature in this world that has to be eradicated. Now it’s up to Usagi and her friends to stop the merciless Beryl and to convert those who have been manipulated by her back to the good side.

Details on any necessary information:
Specific Character Information:

This RP starts with Usagi seeing one of her past lives in her dream.

Restrictions: No Otakus. Inners, Outers and Beryl are playable with the Inners and Beryl being necessary for the role-play. The Outers can be NPCed if no one wants to play them (the role-play can also start without the Outers; however, people can join later if they want to)

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently working on the character's designs, so that you can use them for the RP headers or for the profile if you don't want to work something out on your own Smile However, you don't have to take them if you don't like them. I only have Rei and Makoto so far - means, if you have any special wishes for the designs, then let me know and I'll try to draw it! Smile

Please, just keep in mind that I'm a beginner myself and just started with digital drawing xD

Character Designs:

In the end we need at leat one bender of each element and one non-bender (to get the team together). If we get more roleplayers, so that every character is played, I'm even more happy Smile (You can also claim two characters if you want to!)

Usagi (Avatar) - PrincesseNee
Ami (waterbender) - Princess Moon
Rei (firebender) - Sailor Pluto
Makoto (non-bender // chi-blocker) - Sailor Neptune
Minako (airbender) - Goddess Yami
Beryl - Princess Moon

~~~~~~~~~~

(not necessary for the RP but still claimable)

Haruka (airbender) -
Michiru (waterbender) -
Hotaru (non-bender/chi-blocker) -
Setsuna (non-bender/chi-blocker) -

Storyline Approval Thread

Last edited by Princess Moon on 22nd July 2015, 9:06 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 12:00 pm

OMG we literally are the same! I wrote a fanfic based on this idea!! So crazy!

Oh yeah, and I'd like to sign up. Sounds like fun! Very Happy

One question though, is the Dark Kingdom going to act as the Fire Nation in this story?

Last edited by PrincesseNee on 26th April 2015, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 12:02 pm

I LOVE THIS IDEA AND REI LOOKS SO AWESOME I AM CLAIMING HER NOW Very Happy

Do we need any knowledge of the Avatar series?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 12:22 pm

Miss Moon Rose wrote:

I would say enough to know a bit of the history of the place and that there are benders and non-benders and the type of bending available.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 1:21 pm

Count me in! =D (It's like you read my thoughts. I've been thinking an atla-lok / SM crossover RP would be interesting Smile )

May I claim Makoto? I have a wip character profile for her which I can use as a template if we submit crossover profiles.

And a question: Would this RP take place in atla or lok's timeline?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 1:42 pm

PrincesseNee wrote:
OMG we literally are the same! I wrote a fanfic based on this idea!! So crazy!

Oh yeah, and I'd like to sign up. Sounds like fun! Very Happy

One question though, is the Dark Kingdom going to act as the Fire Nation in this story?

I'm happy to hear that! Which character would you like to claim? Smile

I'm honest with you... It's still in progress. I don't know if the Dark Kingdom will be the villain for this RP (though I guess it's pretty cool) and I'm not sure what they are going to do either xD Addy and I will work this out the next time and then I'll let you know immediately! Smile

Miss Moon Rose wrote:

Added to here! Smile
Yeah, as Addelyn already said - knowledge of the basics would be great Smile

Sailor Neptune wrote:
Count me in! =D (It's like you read my thoughts. I've been thinking an atla-lok / SM crossover RP would be interesting Smile )

May I claim Makoto? I have a wip character profile for her which I can use as a template if we submit crossover profiles.

And a question: Would this RP take place in atla or lok's timeline?

Haha, awesome! And sure you can! Smile
I would imagine it to be more in the time of atla where everything is a bit more primitive compared to lok. However, it is its own storyline with its own plot Smile

If I left something open, feel free to ask! Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 1:59 pm

@Princess Moon
I'm not really sure who I want to claim. I'm pretty stuck between Minako and Usagi right now. Which character do you recommend for a beginner like myself?
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:04 pm

Umm yeah xD I'm a beginner myself, so I'm not a great help xD But I don't think that one character is easier or harder to play than another one. So I recommend: just take the character that catches your interest more Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:13 pm

Princess Moon - All clear!

Sorry for jumping in, but may I make a suggestion? I would recommend to choose a character that feels natural to you to write as, PrincesseNee. Smile Usually it's a character that has a similar personality to yours, but this depends on the writer.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:25 pm

CRIES THE FIREBENDERS ARE GONE!!!!!!  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805

@PrincessNee
Have you made up your mind yet? I have my eyes set on Minako, but I don't want to steal her from you. 

Question about Minako will she be able to bend metal?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:29 pm

Yeah, Minako also masters metalbending Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:32 pm

@Goddess Yami
Made my decision! It was easy since you want to be Minako. I'll claim Usagi if she's still available. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:33 pm

Awesome! I'll take Minako then.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:33 pm

Awesome! You're both added! Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:04 pm

Is this RP going to be relaxed or advanced?
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:25 pm

We thought about making it a relaxed RP Smile Is everyone alright with that? Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:30 pm

Yup! Fine by me!

Last edited by PrincesseNee on 27th April 2015, 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:31 pm

Mod Note

Always good to see a new RP have interest! Just a few notes for anyone who is new or hasn't RPed with us in a while Smile 

Before you can begin to RP in an approved storyline, you need to have an approved character profile! Since this is a cross-over story, you have a few options as what you can do with your storyline.

1. Because this is a crossover, you can always make an advanced or relaxed Otaku/Cross over profile that would be used for this specific storyline only. You can find information about that here. Click me I'm a link!

2. If you think you are going to want to use your cannon character in the future, you can create a general profile. Canon profile info here!  I am human and I make mistakes too, please ignore this. 

For both types of profiles, you have advanced and relaxed profile options! When making a profile for a storyline you want to join, keep in mind two things: 

1. If the storyline you are joining is relaxed: You can make an advanced or relaxed profile! Relaxed profiles can only be used for relaxed storylines but advanced can be used for either. I would personally recommend advanced if you plan on making a general profile and want to use the character in other roleplays. The great part about general profiles is that you can in story specific information if there are changes in the character like in this story! 

2. If the story line is advanced: You can only use an advanced profile. 

But Addy, what are the differences between relaxed and advanced profiles and storylines?

Great question! I'll address each individually because there's differences between them. 

For Profiles: Relaxed profiles require less information and can only be used in relaxed storylines. Advanced profiles can be used in either relaxed or advanced storylines. 

For Storylines: Advanced stories require a minimum of 100 words in every post. (Don't worry if you're 5 words short but always shoot to be as close to 100 as you can!) Relaxed can have any number of words! 

If you're still confused or have further questions that I didn't touch on here, or need help with your profile feel free to PM myself or any of the other RP mods or admins Smile 

~Addy

Last edited by Addelyn on 27th April 2015, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:36 pm

^Thanks, Addy!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:39 pm

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:41 pm

Also to address your other question, once the storyline has been approved, Princess Moon will make a thread that will be where you do all the roleplaying. This is the out of character thread for the RP where you can discuss out of character how to move the story along or anything like that ^.^ RPs tend to move at their own pace.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:06 pm

Yay I have a Relaxed Minako!  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:08 pm

lol Yami xD

Keep in mind guys that Princess Moon is still hammering out the details so some of the characters bending may change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:10 pm

Yami is happy when she doesn't have to write a profile.  :bunnykonataeye
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:21 pm

MOD NOTE

I made a mistake in my original post, I wasn't quite thinking things 100% through when I wrote it . 

Since the RP is so different (ie taking place in a different universe) you will need to make a cross over / otaku profile even though they are keeping the same personalities. Sorry Yami!

General profiles are used for multiple story lines that take place in the SM universe. 

I do apologize for any confusion. I have changed my original post to reflect this change. If you need further clarification please don't hesitate to me myself or any of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:24 pm

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:28 pm

Goddess Yami wrote:
[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805 [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 2869872805

*hugs* I'm sorry. But look on the bright side, it relaxed so you don't need to make a big profile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:29 pm

It still requires effort.  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 4064346550
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:30 pm

lmao I promise you will live. Very Happy i would wait though to find out what the characters final bending abilities are before you make it because I know Princess had talked about moving some around and cutting out some characters.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:31 pm

NO I WILL NOT LIVE!!!!!!!!!

*Ignore dramatic Yami.*

K!  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread 111859084
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top