The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

[Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino   [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino I_icon_minitime9th July 2015, 4:34 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Usagi Tsukino

Character Image: 
[Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino Usagi11

Storyline Specific Information:

The Legend of Usagi: Earth. Fire. Air. Water. These are the four elements that the avatar must master in order to reach their destiny. It is a journey of self-discovery and inner mastery of the physical and spritual and with the help of loyal allies, one person can achieve. For Usagi, a young Earthbender, this revelation of becoming the avatar is shocking. Life had previously been peaceful for the young girl, each day granting her a blessing. These peaceful times have long passed and it is now time for Usagi to mature. Gathering all her strength, she begins her search for 4 people to educate her in mastering the elements. In her trek she meets, a kind waterbender and healer named Ami, who instructs her on the fluid style of waterbending. Rei, a girl passionate about firebending, teaches Usagi how to master the delicate yet powerful element of fire. While she is not a bender, Makoto has rigorously trained Usagi in using human strength against an opponent. Lastly, Usagi meets Minako, an optimistic girl that teaches Usagi the balancing yet forceful element of air. With these new friends, Usagi must soon prepare for the impending doom that Beryl and her forces are plotting. Citizens far and wide are supporting Beryl's malicious attempts at breaking the Avatar Cycle, the cycle that allows the Avatar to exist. If Usagi cannot stop her in time, the world will fall into chaos. 

Additional Information:

Earthbending Skills:

• Earth/Stone levitation- Rocks are lifted from the ground and are pelted towards the opponent by either punching or kicking
  • Earth Block- Large slabs of earth are lifted and hurled towards the opponent
  • Earth Column- Pieces of rock (can be any size) are forced out of the ground and are directly aimed towards the opponents location. This attack can only be used on the ground and is limited in projectile range. 
  • Dust Cloud- A defensive technique that is created when particles of dirt are sifted to form a large opaque cloud, thus protecting the Earthbender. 
  • Earth Armor- Rocks (and sometimes metals) are brought forth and molded to fit the shape of the Earthbender to provide ample protection. A variation of this technique involves an Earthbender quickly forming a rock (or metal) dome around themselves. 

Source: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Earthbending#Earthbending_abilities

RP Sample:

Wide grassy hills arched against the dense forestry in the north, small plants and tall oaks dancing to a light breeze.  A welcoming azure colored sky patched with clouds assured Usagi that there was simply nothing to worry about. Her soul yearned to go forth towards the unknown, yet her body remained. She was not ready for this, the simple fact that innocents depended on she to protect them was all too worrisome. What if she failed to to master the elements? Even more worse is the possibility of Beryl becoming a Queen of Chaos, a woman so fearful and ruthless to the eyes of all who bow down to her. 

An image of tall silhouette etched in her mind. It was of a woman, with long wavy hair and an elegant robe covering her sickly form. In her hands was a large chain clutching to the world's core, supplying it with negative energy to bring about turmoil. Before the woman unleashed this power, a pulsing white light shot her hands. The woman fell to the burning innocent power, almost retching at this. Still, her body locked to the ground unable to lift the woman up. Before she conjured another plan, another light came. This time even brighter and larger than before.

Usagi opened eyes in confusion. That image was so vivid, almost as if she could feel the sensation of terror and grief. So overwhelming it was to feel the emotions of many people. Such is the way of the white light. Again, Usagi looked forward, wanting to forget about the reverie. This time, a winding path was situated between the hills towards the forest. She huffed her chest, and made the first step. One bare foot on the stone ground was all it took to wash away all her angst. No longer was she afraid.

Last edited by PrincesseNee on 19th July 2015, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino   [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 1:17 pm

Ready for review! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino   [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 2:01 pm

This profile looks great! The only thing I need from you is short descriptions of each Earthbending ability. Then you're all set!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino   [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 2:27 pm

Alright, I added the descriptions for the abilities! Very Happy I'm surprised it looked great considering this is my first RP profile lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino   [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 8:27 pm

Thank you!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino   [Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Crossover- Usagi Tsukino

View previous topic View next topic Back to top