The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 2:31 pm

Name of the Storyline:  The Legend of Usagi
Name of the Creator(s):  Princess Moon and Addelyn
Forum: Free Form
Plot Summary:  The last sixteen years in Usagi’s life were full of fun, ease and relaxation. However, this changes immediately when she gets to know that she is the Avatar – the one who has to restore and keep the balance in this world. Taken by surprise and knowing that her life would never be the same, the girl from the Earth Kingdom is on the edge of despair until she eventually sees one of her past lives in her dream, telling her that she should search for companions to help her. No sooner said than done - Usagi hits the road into the wide world with the goal to find some companions that would be willing to help her with mastering the elements. After all, Usagi is only able to bend earth and her connection to the spirit world is also in need of improvement. As time goes by she gets introduced to a waterbender and healer called Ami, a firebender called Rei, her non-bender friend Makoto and last but not least the lively airbender Minako; they all start to teach her in their respective elements and talents.

In the meantime, a big force arises in the underground with the intention to kill Usagi and stop the Avatar cycle. Their leader, Beryl, has gained some bad experiences with the former Avatar in the past and swore to take revenge by all means. Bit by bit she was able to convince more and more people that the Avatar is a troublesome and needless creature in this world that has to be eradicated. Now it’s up to Usagi and her friends to stop the merciless Beryl and to convert those who have been manipulated by her back to the good side.

Details on any necessary information: 

Character Specific Information:

This RP starts with Usagi seeing one of her past lives in her dream. The storyline will play in the Avatar universe, approximately in Aang's time - maybe a bit earlier - where everything's still a bit more primitive.

Restrictions: No Otakus. Inners, Outers and Beryl are playable with the Inners and Beryl being necessary for the role-play. The Outers can be NPCed if no one wants to play them (the role-play can also start without the Outers; however, people can join later if they want to).
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 6:46 am

Bump? Smile
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 9:53 am

Approved. I trust you. I know 0 things about Avatar. ♥
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 10:03 am

Hahaha, thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top