The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 8:27 am

Once upon a time, the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry took a stand against the ultimate evil. A group that consisted of mostly Gryffindor students managed to save the wizarding world from the most dangerous wizard it had ever known.

But now, decades later, a new threat loomed in the horizon. And this time, a single house wasn’t going to be enough to save the world. This time, it would require all four to stand united…

A new Chosen One legend was born. A prophecy spoke of a girl with a dormant power lying inside her, the only power in the world that was strong enough to eradicate the most dangerous evil ever seen since He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. But that power was not awakened yet. It was not even whole yet. The prophecy said that it was divided into seven pieces and scattered across the realm, and whichever side managed to gather them all first would have the balance tipped in their favor. Can the good guys find these seven pieces before the bad guys do, awaken their savior, and win the war?

The race for the seven Rainbow Crystals is on…

Character Details

Ami is a studious girl from Ravenclaw who only cares about getting the best grades. She is not interested in getting into trouble—the thought is simply blasphemous!—but she is rather lonely. And the only girls who ever tried to befriend her was this strange rag-tag group of mischief-addicts who, despite their tendency to drag her into unwanted troubles, does seem to possess good hearts and genuinely wants to try to save the world. She could not turn away from such noble intentions, right? Especially when they clearly need her brains just to survive…

Rei is a fiery Gryffindor with abandonment issues, but she will punch you in the face if you bring it up. Her father is a high-ranking official in the Ministry of Magic and is actually vying for the Minister position in the coming race. Rei could not care less. When her mother died because of her long-time illness, her father couldn’t send her to Hogwarts fast enough—it was convenient for him that the letter arrived not too long after Rei’s mother’s death. She has excellent sixth sense and Divination is her best subject.

Makoto is a Hufflepuff with a heart of gold. She’s an orphan, but it doesn’t matter since Hogwarts has become her new family and home anyway. Although she has a strange reputation of being that ‘tough Hufflepuff’—which seems like an oxymoron to most—her closest friends know that she’s a big softie inside who’s capable of cooking the most delicious treats. She’s always ready to step in whenever someone tries to bully another student. Some fears her, a few Hufflepuffs even think she doesn’t really belong in their house, but thankfully her newfound friends seem willing to accept her as she is.

Minako is an ambitious Slytherin who just wants to be popular. She commands the crowd easily, winning hearts with her charm and wit. She quickly becomes the leader type with many followers—her own exclusive in-crowd—but soon finds this type of popularity bores her. So she starts hanging out with the oddballs and misfits just to see what the other side looks like and finds them more interesting than she could ever expect. Despite not wanting to admit it out loud, Minako is drawn to the strange group of girls who each seems to be struggling with something or other, and decides, out of the goodness of her heart, to hang out with them and give them a lesson on how to be popular. Just not quite as popular as she.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a really rough idea for now, so aside from the characters, they may change. I have no idea who the villain is yet (thought about Galaxia, or Metalia/Beryl), where the Rainbow Crystals would be, what other characters should be involved (I was toying with the idea of the Shitennou being students too, and maybe in rival houses or whatever and then if we go with the Beryl/Metalia idea they can get brainwashed or recruited into the enemy side for angst? IDK) Should some of the Harry Potter characters be in this and maybe even playable? I intended to set it years after the books, so it's plausible. I dunno.

So basically feel free to brainstorm and help me figure this out. And claim a character if you like. I know there has to be more, but I'm not even sure if Usagi should be in the picture just yet (or she could be, except no one realizes the prophecy is talking about her)

Yeah, anyway, just dumping this here. I am intending to claim Ami by the way xD

Character Claims
- Ami Mizuno: Sailor Mercury
- Rei Hino: Sailor Pluto
- Makoto Kino: Addelyn
- Minako Aino: JupiterThunderCrash
- Usagi Tsukino: Aurae
- Mamoru Chiba: Sailor Uranus
- Luna:
- Artemis: Princess Moon
- Jadeite:
- Nephrite: Eternal Knight
- Zoisite: Princess Moon
- Kunzite:
- Beryl:
- TBA?

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 14th August 2015, 9:07 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 8:36 am

CLAIMING REI OH MY GOSHHHHH.

I am already super excited for this! I think having Beryl as the villain would be most-fitting since this focuses around the Rainbow Crystals and all. Maybe she's a teacher at Howarts? WE HAVE TO INTEGRATE SM CHARACTERS INTO THIS I MEAN COME ON.

And we have to have McGonagall XD No Harry Potter story is complete without her xD 

Maybe Queen Serenity is the Headmaster? Or it could be Dumbledore - either is cool xD 

I do think having the shittenou in this would be super fun! I would be happy to play any of them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 8:38 am

YAY HARRY POTTER!!!! I WANT IN!!!!!

I wants Diana like we talked about on Skype pleeeeaseee <3
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 8:54 am

Dumbledore is dead xD So either McGonagall is the headmistress or some other SM character. I think I'm leaning toward Beryl/Metalia for the villain too.

And the kitties will be added to the list! Maybe they can be Animaguses (I have a feeling that's not the right plural form of that xD) who are also teachers? Well, Luna and Artemis could be teachers, Diana may fit a student role more.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 8:59 am

I'd like Mako to xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 9:39 am

You can have her!

Also I'm not sure yet if this will be Relaxed or Advanced. Probably Relaxed is cool since we'll likely have to write new profiles.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 9:47 am

So I just noticed my phone put a space in Mako's name without me noticing lmao. 

Are the girls going to be starting in 1st year or are we kind of just joining them in a later year?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:04 am

I was thinking this could take place in their later years (5th/6th/7th maybe? Or 4th at the lowest), cause if they're 1st years that would put them at itty bitty 11 year old xD
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:05 am

Perhaps 7th year, they'd know more spells by then.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:07 am

Can I take Minako?

And I think having Usagi would be a cool idea, and just have her be unaware of the prophecy entirely? Like maybe she's muggle-born and just got her letter?

And if we wanna stick to their canon ages, we'd have to start with like...the 3rd year. But if we wanted to do first year, everyone's 11 again, which could be fun too... XD

I dunno about going straight to 7th year though, they'd feel almost too experienced then.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:18 am

I would say 4th year. That gives them enough time to have built a reputation and to have extended knowledge. 

Could you imagine the girls going against each other in a Quidditch tournament xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:32 am

JTC: Minako is yours ^^

Yeah I didn't wanna have them so close to graduating either, so maybe 4th year is fine, since in canon they started as 14 year olds too.

if Usagi just got her letter, that would make her a first year though o.o Come to think of it, it MAY be interesting that Usagi is younger than them, so they'd be even more protective of her. It'd be more like the Serenity situation though, so I don't know. Maybe the girls figured out somehow the prophecy is about her and vows to keep her safe? But I do like the idea that she's completely unaware she's the girl from the prophecy.

LMAO Quidditch matches. I don't think Ami would play, but I can already see Minako and Rei being bitter rivals.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:49 am

So where are you thinking this should start? The beginning of their fourth year, the middle? Are the girls all friends by the time we start, or are we going to create their friendships as we go along? 

We also need to figure out where the seven crystals are. 

I just kinda came up with this, but what if the shittenou are all close friends (kinda like Draco and his goons) from Slytherin, and Minako used to be a part of their group before she left to be with the 'misfits'. So that's when Kunzite and the shittenou decided to look for the Rainbow Crystals too, so it's kinda like a rivalry between the two groups. But maybe when they're brainwashed by Beryl, the girls find a way to wake them up and they all team up together. We could assume that maybe the shittenou found a crystal or two while they were doing their own little brigade Razz 

Totally just an idea and I understand if it's too much or anything xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 11:01 am

I was thinking it could start somewhere in the middle friendship-wise. Like, the girls have gravitated toward one other but not quite a cohesive group yet. I'm thinking maybe Mako and Ami got close first, and then either one of them notices how angry Rei always is and gets tangled with her somehow (maybe there was a misunderstanding? Rei snaps at Ami for not being able to stand up to someone and Mako steps in, thinking she's a bully too? But then they sort it out and they find out none of them are actually like their first impressions. It's hard making them do this themselves without Usagi as the glue xD)

And then the three of them start hanging out and Minako just latches onto them because she finds them interesting (like you would find something you're experimenting with interesting Razz) So now the four of them kind of hang out together even though none of them are sure what on earth Minako is doing here (and they may or may not be suspicious of her intentions).

As for which part of the school year it is would depend on what we decide with Usagi. Should she be the new first year? Or! Maybe she could be a transfer from another school? She would attract interest that way. Maybe the situation surrounding her transfer is mysterious. Minako decides it needs investigating and drags her new entourage along.

I like your idea with the Shitennou. I wasn't sure if they should all be in the same house, but I think that does make them like the typical villain group xD Slytherin is always the house nobody likes, so that would make the relationship with the girls more interesting.

As for the crystals, I've been pondering if they shouldn't be within magical creatures. Perhaps there's a sudden influx of magical creature attacks (dragons? trolls? giant spiders? whathaveyou) around the castle and when the girls happen to take care of one of them, that's how they get the first crystal. I don't know, just throwing things out there xD Not sure this all makes cohesive sense yet.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 11:11 am

Maybe the crystals are dangerous to people if they are touched by someone without the right protection, so random students or animals find them, and are magically transformed into creatures that need to be defeated. Usagi ends up being the only one who can touch a crystal with her bare hands, which draws attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 11:16 am

Ooh, I like that! That would help make the other girls realize the prophecy may be about her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 11:21 am

Hey, I'm in! I could claim Mamoru, if you guys want! Just let me know whenever you're ready to start, and I'll make a profile! 

Though is it okay that I don't know much about the Harry Potter universe? How far are we gonna delve into the HP cannon? In other words, can I just look at the wiki and I'll know enough to participate?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 11:32 am

I would love to be a younger Usagi in this context. [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] 2422052349
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 4:25 pm

XD I'm game!

o_o idk as who yet, and at the end of this month/beginning of the next I'll be away, but I'm excited XD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 5:01 pm

I. Love. This. So. Much. uwu *hugs to death*

I'll just be sitting back and watching the rp. I don't have a profile for any of these characters yet. x.X
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 5:05 pm

Neither do any of us. Because its a crossover, we all have to create one! So you can join in too Smile
Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 5:12 pm

Very Happy Really? Yayayayyayayay~
I wanted to claim Usagi xD
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 5:17 pm

I think someone else made a claim on her earlier, but ther should still be more characters available. ^^
Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 6:20 pm

[Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] 2869872805 Yes, I know, that's why I said "wanted" xD It's taken:bunnycry:
I'd like to claim Luna for the time being, however. She's a very good kitty and a great character xD
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 7:04 pm

Rei's owls could be named Phobos and Deimos, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:46 pm

Okay, idea.

What if Usagi isn't at hogwarts because she's a squib?  She's the same age as the others, but never got accepted because she didn't show any hint of magical ability, this couldn't go to hogwarts. She's been attending muggle schools or homeschooled by her wizard parents (Shingo, of course, got into hogwarts, no problem). 

That is, until the prophecy started coming true, and she's involved in some way with the first emergence, and can handle the gem when no one else can. Maybe her family was visiting Shingo at hogwarts at the time or something, to give a reason for the other six to be in the vicinity or whatever. 

After the unique skill was discovered, and maybe a connection made between the crystals and the prophecy, the current headmaster (NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM PLEASE) Determines she should stay at hogwarts for safekeeping. Not telling anyone his reasons, of course, as all headmasters are want to do xD. 

So she doesn't get sorted into any house. She doesn't attend strictly magical classes, unless just studying the theory only. She's in history, and arithmancy (But why God why), muggle studies, etc., and she's seen as the strangest occurrence in hogwarts history in a while. A squib. At hogwarts. 

Some people don't like it (shitennou, ravenclaws, slithering, etc), but minako's little group of misfits kinda take her under their wing, helping her with her classes, teaching her the ropes, etc. 

And since the classes within the years are split by houses, she'd be with each of the girls at different times of the day, sometimes in pairs, sometimes alone,etc, to get that separate ( alluded to but probs not rp'd for brevity's sake) bonding time with them.

And of course, after learning her "secret", they have to take her on their rainbow Crystal investigations.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:50 pm

Cosmos: We will actually be delving a bit into the HP universe, so some knowledge is necessary. And I'm afraid Harry Potter is not a universe you can read up on wiki x_x There are TONS of information, and the universe is vast and incredibly full of details. In battles we will have to use canon spells, and there are tons of those too. It just seems like tons of reading if you're not familiar with it at all, so I'm not sure it would work for someone with no knowledge at all. ^^;

Also, I kind of promised Mamoru to Kyra last night through Skype xD If she still wants him, that is.

Aurae: She's yours! Do you have any preference how young you want her to be? I've been thinking about it some more and perhaps a year younger than the girls would be ideal rather than having her as a first year.

YukinoAngel: You may have Luna! feel free to decide what her character would be like in this universe. I toyed with the idea of making her an Animagus teacher. Or she can be Usagi's "pet" that's actually an Animagus (like Peter Pettigrew), meant to protect her because she knows Usagi's the girl from the prophecy?

VBabe: Ha, Rei would be the rebel who has two owls instead of one. Razz

And Kyra posted while I was typing this. I'm gonna look at that wall of text and edit this xD

OMG KYRA YOU'RE IN MY BRAIN. I was thinking last night I didn't want Usagi to get sorted into a specific house. I was pondering if she could be an anomaly; the Sorting Hat could not sort her because she has all four traits or whatever. So she'd be in all the classes and attract attention like a sore thumb but I wasn't sure how Hogwarts would handle an unsorted student.

SO your solution actually works perfectly, yes good. Squib it is!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 10:58 pm

XD I'll totally take Mamoru <3 he'll be a ravenclaws, of course. One year older than the girls (so he's not graduating too soon before they do).

XD I'm glad you like my ideas!lol I was thinking about how bad Usagi is at schoolwork and went ULTIMATE BAD = SQUIB Bahahaha
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 11:02 pm

My only complaint is that Neville can't be headmaster, or who will teach the children Herbology? [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] 3269465977

And Professor McGonagall busting a vein trying to keep track of all these trouble-making girls dragging Usagi around on dangerous missions is an amazing mental image. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 11:08 pm

XD I had only thought Neville because decades and decades would make McGonagall really old and deserving of retirement.

But then Dumbledore was crazy old when he was headmaster so yay XD

So is Makoto a friend of all house elves? Does Ami attend more classes than she ought?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]   [Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top