The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

[Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief? Empty
PostSubject: [Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief?   [Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief? I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 2:00 pm

[Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief? 23uyg5u
Hey there writing peeps!

I am your Game Host! Cheers

There is no reason or method to my madness. :pirat:  There will be no weekly or monthly game; I will post a game when I have time or feel inspired or the Guild has slowed down a little in activity.  The games will be different, they may be an actual game, they may be a practice, a drabble.  At this point there won't be winning or losing or bribery with bumpers (although there may be later XD).

THE GAME-WRITING PROMPT

TIME: 72 HOURS FROM THE TIME OF THIS POST

USE THE PROMPT BELOW TO WRITE A 300 WORD POST

[Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief? 2jecyyu

USE THE PROMPT IN ITS EXACT FORM

THEME: ANYTHING, CAN BE ANY SITUATION, DOES NOT NEED TO BE SAILOR MOON RELATED

EXTRA: BE AS CRAZY AND UNREALISTIC AS YOU CAN BE

Last edited by Anait Zelleire on 5th June 2015, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief?   [Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief? I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 11:25 am

I'M LATE BUT I'M GOING IN ANYWAY

"Oh my gosh, that would look so cute on you!"

"I'm trying to crack a safe. Be quiet."

She shifted from side to side, unable to pry her eyes from the shirt that she knew would flatter her friend beyond all reason, barely able to contain her excitement. ... trying hard to contain her excitement. .... completely unable to contain her excitement, "No, really! You have to try it on!" she burst.

"You're not being quiet."

"But it's so perfect for you! And look, that skirt will match, and -- oh! Those boots over there, and that hat! And -- " she twisted, trying to find the wall of accessories, "I just know we'll find the perfect chunky necklace and long earrings to match! You'd look so cool!"

"Tabitha."

She whined a bit, then squatted down next to Sam, wrapping her arms around her legs and pouting with the best of them. Sam just didn’t realize the potential an amazing outfit had – sure, she could be a thief and crack safes and steal money to get rich quick and run away from home, but really, why be an unknown nobody thief when you can be a super star, beautiful, heart-stopping, way-cool thief?! She could get her own fan following with that get-up! Cops’d be rushing her for her autograph rather than for her arrest! And imagine their singing careers after that – I mean what’s Samantha without her Tabitha? They’d take the pop music world by storm with their first hit: Thief of Hearts. … no, Troublesome Midnight? … Safe Cracker?

“You did deactivate the alarm, right?”

“Deactivate the Alarm! That’d be a great solo hit!” she exclaimed.

“Tabitha!”

“Samantha! You have to try that outfit on, we’re going to be rich and famous!”

“Tabitha! Did you or did you not---“

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

[Sanctioned][Game] Fashionable Thief?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top