The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

(Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 11:01 pm

(Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren VKidmqT
Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Reiko Aya

Character Image:
Spoiler:

Storyline Specific Information:
Like a Star @ heaven Birds of a Feather: Reiko and Akane (Lead Crow) are currently living together as best buddies. While Akane has a steady, powerful job as a CEO, Reiko is constantly juggling different careers. This has resulted in some tension in their household, and to make matters worse, Reiko is now obsessed with helping Akane find "Mr. Right", and won't take no for an answer.

Additional Information: Aluminum Seiren was one of Sailor Galaxia's henchmen, set with the task to collect star seeds. Under civilian disguise, she goes by the alias of "Reiko Aya". Seiren is a very polite person, with a tendency of being scatterbrained and overemotional. This constantly puts her at odds with her so-called-rival, Sailor Lead Crow, although deep down they both truly care for one another and are close friends. She also has a bad habit of compulsively eating whenever she gets nervous.

RP Sample:
Reiko had started out the morning like she always did, with a big breakfast. She noticed Akane rushing out of the door as she sat down to start her meal, but didn't give much thought as to why she was in a rush or what even the current time was. She was super nervous, as today would be the first day of her new job. Earlier in the week, she had been fired due to "tardiness" and because she was apparently too "absent-minded". Although her previous employer seemed to like her well enough, and they had put in a good word to another business, and she managed to get the new job with her polite attitude and feminine charms.

She finished her meal and went to place the plate in the dishwasher. She casually glanced up at the clock, and shouted out in shock. "Oh no, I should have left half an hour ago!" She left the dirty dishes unattended to, and rushed to get dress and grab her belongings. She ran out the door, and as fast to her new job as possible. "I hope they aren't too hard on me..." She quietly mused, "And I hope Akane doesn't find out."

She arrived at her new workplace, and hastily bowed at the manager, who had a clear look of pity on their face. "I'm so sorry for my tardiness, it won't happen again!" She hoped she'd be able to keep this job longer then all the others.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Aluminum Seiren

Senshi Fuku:
Spoiler:

Powers and Magical Items:
Like a Star @ heaven Bracelets: Seiren can fire blasts from her bracelets that can extract a person's star seed.
Like a Star @ heaven Galactica Tsunami: The nature of this power varies by canon. In the anime, it serves as a desperate "attack" in which Seiren throws drinks at her enemies. While as in the manga, her long hair becomes sentient and can be used as a weapon.

Last edited by Sailor Seren on 22nd February 2015, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 11:48 am

Approved. Smile

Tiny question: Is Reiko a normal human in Birds of a Feather?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 3:02 pm

Yes, the roleplay will be an AU where instead of she and Crow being killed, they were "healed" by Sailor Moon and they now live human lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Seiren

View previous topic View next topic Back to top