The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

(Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime22nd September 2018, 3:00 pm

Advanced Character Profile

Character Name: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren
Age and Date of Birth: unsure early twenties

Used Canons: Anime and manga

Appearance: She's an average height with a thin frame. Her beautiful long light blue hair goes to her ankles. Her flowing locks are wavy and parted in the middle. Her complexion compliments her light blue hair, as she has very pale skin. Her eyes are the same blue as her hair which is only more complimented by the colors she chooses to wear. She can be seen wearing clothes that are quite a bit out of style. She loves to wear pearls and very large tall hats. The hats usually goes with her own combination of an outdated business skirt and jacket combination. 

(This portion is Storyline Specific for Operation-Sailor Soldier)
She likes to wear shades of silver, blue, pink, purple, and green. When dressed as a civilian her tastes are very bohemian in clothing style. Meaning she wears a lot of flowing outfits. Usually she is seen wearing dresses, but on the rare occasion you see her in pants her shirts are flowing with bell or angel sleeves. 

Personality: She can be an easy person to underestimate because most of the time she comes off as ditzy. She is one of those girls who always introduces herself first and values politeness over most things. Her politeness could potentially get her in trouble because she is too much so. People will take advantage of her kindness this way. She could even do something ridiculous, like introduce herself to an enemy when she should leave her identity a mystery. 

She can be scatterbrained at times, but when it is something important she will become very focused and prepared. She has a very lighthearted attitude until you cross her or get in her way. When that happens she will become utterly ruthless. She always meets her goals and objectives, even if it take a little more time to get things done. She is super dependable as a friend and colleague. She is much stronger than she may seem. She is always hungry and because of that she always carries snacks on her. 

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: n/a

History: In the manga she is not the true senshi of the planet she came from. She stole her powers from Sailor Mermaid, the senshi of the planet Mermaid. This was at the request of Sailor Galaxia. Sailor Lead Crow and Sailor Aluminum Siren were very much rivals in the series both in manga and anime.
She was first seen spying on the senshi at a three lights concert. After that she showed up at Juuban high school to attack Sailor Moon. Eventually she managed to trap Sailor Mercury and Sailor Jupiter using Galactica Tsunami to choke them to death and take their Sailor Crystals. Afterwards the Sailor Starlights transformed and destroyed her.

In the anime, she pretends to be a talent Agent with Sailor Lead Crow for Ginga TV station. She was Sailor Lead Crow's competition for top Sailor Animate. Her pseudonym was Reiko Aya and her job was to look for potential Star Seeds and take them. Eventually she did find the owner of a Star Seed. It was Sailor Moon's and she found out her identity as well. Before she could get the star seed from Sailor Moon, the Sailor Starlights stop her. When she returns to Galaxia she is killed, even though she was very close to getting a star seed and now knew the identities of the Sailor Senshi. Throughout the series her idea of fashion is very dated. She likes to wear tall old style hats with pearls and a purple jacket and suit combo.

Other Noteworthy Facts: She sings and writes ballads for fun.

Storyline Specific Information: 

Operation - Sailor Soldier: It's been 2 years after the last events from Sailor Stars. Sailor Moon saving the world once more from a intergalactic threat. Tokyo is trying to rebuild after Galaxia's destruction.

However, at the other side of the world in the western hemisphere, people are really taking notice of Sailor Moon. If one has the power, why not another? In the US, a black ops group is made to turn the magic of hers, into weapons, even creating soldiers for the armies in the world. It's their objective, and they'll do any to get it, even if they have to hurt people to do so. They are led by one person, a man named Zion. With limitless money, anyone or anything can be disposable. With what they can do, they can even make their own form of demons too.

Meanwhile, as the Star Seeds began to reform into their own forms, the Sailor Animates are resurrected in the US, only to find them working for Zion. They had no clue what their past lives were when they were brainwashed by Galaxia, thinking they can redeem themselves with working with this black ops group. Plus, with them far away from Tokyo; they can be under the radar.

However, where they're operating is in Texas, where Jack Levan lives, inside of Houston. He's aware of the Senshi in Tokyo, but is not aware of the Black Ops group, or the Animates. He's outnumbered, and out gunned. But if he tries to bring the Animates back to the light, he could stand a chance.

Source: Although not directly copied and pasted from the wikia page, it was brought to my attention that it is similar to someone else's profile for Sailor Aluminum Siren. 
http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Aluminum_Siren and http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Aluminum_Siren_(anime) are my sources. 

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Aluminum Siren

Realm(s) of Influence: ocean

Henshin/Transformation Phrase: Aluminum Siren Make-up! (Specific to Operation - Sailor Soldier)

Senshi Fuku: 
(Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren Latest?cb=20130307220046

Powers: 

Galactica Tsunami: Her primary attack she attacked her opponents using her long hair.
Galactica Bracelets: Gives her the ability to steal people's star seeds. 

Weapons or Magical Items: Galactica Bracelets

Guardian: n/a

RP Sample:
"It's raining outside..." Reiko said looking off into the distance. She watched as the rain dripped down the window of school. Rain was nice. Something about the rain reminded her of home. She smiled a little. Reiko didn't remember anything about her home or really her past, just bits and pieces. Water though, was the only thing that made her think of home. It also made her a little sad. "Why would home make me sad?" Reiko wondered aloud. 

She snapped back out of her trance and looked up to see that the classroom had emptied. "Haha. Wow I'm such a ditz." She said laughing aloud. Not that anyone heard her. She hadn't even noticed the bell ring or the other students leaving. She was still new here and didn't have any friends. Had she always been a loner? Since waking up from her "coma" or whatever it was she didn't have any memory from before. The thought made her sad. What kind of person could she be now, if she didn't even know who she was before. 

She shook her head to clear away those thoughts. This wasn't the time for that. This was a new beginning, no matter how she got here. She was going to live her life to the fullest, make new friends and make memories, ones that wouldn't fade. She got up from her seat and left the building. No umbrella in her hands, just walking in the rain. Her stomach growled a bit and she realized that she was hungry. Reiko pulled her bag over her shoulder and rummaged through it. "Gotcha." She said triumphantly as she pulled a bag of chips out of her backpack and popped open. Eating her chips as she walked home in the rain.

Last edited by Princess Luna on 25th September 2018, 4:19 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime23rd September 2018, 8:22 am

Hello Princess Luna! I have a few changes I would like to see in this profile before I can approve it.

• For an Advanced profile, I would like to see her Appearance, Personality, and History sections to be more fleshed out and contain at least two paragraphs, containing sentences that form a cohesive idea rather than just a list of things (e.g. she's tall, she's blonde, she's etc...). Rather than just saying she's polite, you can give examples that back this up, and flesh out each trait you mention that way.
  • It has also come to my attention that some parts of this profile, but especially the history section looks just too similar to another existing Aluminum Siren profile, so I would like you to use other outside sources to revise it or ask for the profile owner's permission to use their profile as a base while still adding your own ideas and observations.
  • Her Henshin phrase was never stated anywhere, so if this is something you have come up with for the specific storyline you want to play her in, please note it!
  • Weapon/Magical Items are missing (she has her Galaxia bracelets).
  • Guardian is missing (you can just put N/A since she doesn't have one).
  • Please make sure all the fields are left-aligned, not centered (except for the "Advanced Character Profile" and the "Senshi Information" text)
  • Please also delete the instructional text on the RP sample part as well as the prompt you used!
  • Lastly, please use double space every time you switch to a new paragraph for easier reading.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime25th September 2018, 7:51 am

This is ready for review again. I placed information in the source section. Because, even though I didn't copy and paste anything from the site directly, you said it was too close to someone else's on the forum. I will gladly update more if needed or pull a third source. 

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime25th September 2018, 12:36 pm

Minor typo checks:

- an easy person to underestimate
- as a friend and colleague

Please also add her ability to steal people's Star Seeds under powers using the Galactica Bracelets.

After this I can approve your profile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime25th September 2018, 4:19 pm

Updated again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime26th September 2018, 12:11 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist/Senshi: Reiko Aya/Sailor Aluminum Siren

View previous topic View next topic Back to top