The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : sea witch

[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 11:07 am

the story! 
[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp
Before the Silver Millennium, long before the universe as we know it, the stars were in their infancy. The infinite black had yet to erupt into the bodies that make up our cosmos - there were no planets, no humans, no guardian soldiers. The primordial universe instead was sculpted by a pantheon of powerful and fearsome creatures, simply known as 'The Ancients'. 

The Ancients were an immortal collection of everything the universe would come to be - for eons, they remained in existence, building and tearing down the stars. They commanded great power and little responsibility. Consequence meant nothing to the almighty Ancients - after all, they were the engineers of everything. Without them, our universe would cease to exist. 

After millions of years of silence, the Ancients decide to create the universe and, in effect, mankind. They each build their own galaxies, including our Solar System. The Ancients make the Sun their home and watch their creations from afar. Each Ancient develops and names a planet in the galaxy after themselves. They create the Galaxy Cauldron as well, watching the birth and destruction of many stars. However, after watching their creations for thousands of years, the Ancients decide that they are unsatisfied with what they have created. The fickle engineers call a counsel and decide to destroy their creations and start anew. Their decision causes a flux in the forces that be - in effect, their decision creates "good" and "evil" for the first time. The Ancient feud which, in turn, causes a tremendous backlash for the universe. They batter each other's home-worlds with meteoroids, flood their terrain, cause volcanic eruptions and mayhem. For the first time ever, there is war. 
Yet, there is one Ancient unyielding in her protect the universe. This Ancient goes by no name, has no creation, but bares a strong affinity for gemology. She will stand against the titans no matter what - but will she gain allies on the way? What will become of the universe? 

the cast! 
[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe Tumblr_inline_mowsz65WgC1qz4rgp
Each planet will have its own representative. (Except the Moon. Keep in mind that Serenity wasn't originally from the Moon!) If you didn't guess from the preface, Queen Serenity (I) is the one to stand against her people to save the universe. 

If you click below the spoiler, you can see where the visual inspiration for the Ancients comes from. However, you are not limited to using only these pictures! Ancients of each planet are on a first come first served basis so grab 'em fast! (* indicates a much needed character!!) You may name your Ancient whatever you want. 

This story is reserved for no more than SIX PLAYERS! If all characters have not been used, we will integrate them accordingly. (More on that later <3) When selecting characters, please let me know if you're on the "destroy" or "restore" side!
Ancient Serenity* played by OPEN
Ancient Goddess Earth played by Fire
Ancient God/Goddess Mercury played by OPEN
Ancient God/Goddess Mars played by OPEN
Ancient Goddess Jupiter
played by Sailor Seren
Ancient Goddess Venus played by Miss Moon Rose
Ancient God/Goddess Saturn played by OPEN
Ancient God/Goddess Uranus played by OPEN
Ancient Goddess Neptune played by SubmarineViolonTide [me]
Ancient God/Goddess Pluto  [CHRONOS] played by OPEN

Click for pictures:

the teams! 
Team Destroy! 
Ancient Neptune
Ancient Jupiter

Team Restore! 
Serenity (I)
Ancient Venus
Ancient Earth (Gaea)

the requirements!
To participate, you must have an ADVANCED profile of the character you wish to play. Since this is an original concept, the profile must be of an otaku character. (With the exception of Serenity)
the other stuff! 
This is a pretty hefty storyline, so it may take a few threads <3 You're not obligated to stick around for each one if you don't want. Ultimately, the purpose of this story is to provide an origin for Serenity. This thread will essentially be Serenity (and her gang) versus the destroyers of the universe. Will they succeed? That's up to you. And if they do, what will become of the world for the Sailor Soldiers? We're creating our own universe here! <3 

I'm open to all feedback, comments, questions, etc! 

older stuff:

Last edited by SubmarineViolonTide on 3rd February 2015, 5:46 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 11:08 am

Edit - so I just realized these links have two pictures on them  :bunnyeh:Anyway, I'll let you decide which one I was referring to!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 12:09 pm

This seems really interesting! I would love to participate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 12:20 pm

@Miss Moon Rose, great! Feel free to jot down some ideas. Who do you think you'd like to play and give us something about them. 

That goes for anyone else interested! <3 Remember, Ancients are thrice as powerful as the senshi they birthed.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 4:43 pm

I was thinking maybe we could formulate some kind of adventure for them to have? The end of the adventure could result in the tragedy that leaves Serenity all by herself.

Does Venus have a deity? I'd like to see what the goddess looks like before making my decision, hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 12:40 pm

I had to edit my post to include all the pictures! 

@Miss Moon Rose, that's the idea I had. The Ancient have a big ol' falling out and basically destroy each other but create the planets in the process - all except Serenity, that is. If it's a good story, we could return to it with the senshi (time travel anyone!?) and they can meet the original guardian deities. As far as Venus' deity, you can choose whichever one appeals to you. Of course they don't have to come from my list of pictures if you find one that's better <3 

Personally, I would play the deity of Neptune or Uranus. I could see Neptune, Uranus, and Mars constantly feuding with each other.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime29th January 2015, 3:46 am

Would you mind adding labels to the images? I'm afraid I don't know who is who Smile
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime29th January 2015, 5:19 am

I purposely left them unnamed so that they can be claimed as we go. I don't want to limit anyone's imagination! <3 As we get sign ups (probably more after I write a plot), I'll label who is who (:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime29th January 2015, 5:29 am

I think I'll take that second woman who looks like she's based off of the stars. She seems the most Venus-like to me xD
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime29th January 2015, 7:01 am

This one (on the bottom)?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime29th January 2015, 9:36 am

Nope, the second one from the top Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime29th January 2015, 3:59 pm

Ooh, I'm interested in playing the deity of Jupiter. Possibly this woman:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 5:44 am

UPDATED MAJORLY. Check out the first post again. Everything should be there for you. This thread is open for any and all discussions <3 

Also, @Sailor Seren and @Miss Moon Rose please indicate which side your characters will be on.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 6:45 am

I think I'll side Jupiter with Team Destroy, if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 7:34 am

I will be on team restore Smile
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 8:07 am

Great! <3 I've edited it again to include the requirements. No official application is needed, but please read what is. Also, please give your ancients names! <3 They can be as simple or complicated as you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 9:18 am

I just wanted to let you know that the only canon profile here would be Queen Serenity's - the rest must be otaku because they are original.

Also, are these the first ancients, or descendants of the first ancients?
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 10:24 am

Thanks for letting me know! I made an edit to show that. 

They will be the first ancients ever. Meaning they are the ones who created the universe, the ones who the guardians descended from. (Like when Artemis tells V she's the incarnation of a goddess, the Ancients would be the progenitor)
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 10:59 am

Got it Smile Thank you! I'll try and start my profile soon.
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Teo. The official GC Haruka >:)

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 6:23 pm

Ooooh I like this!

I think I'd like to join... As the Goddess of Earth, with the second character in this image:

image:

The blue lady with a bow and arrows. She'd be on "Team Restore" and I was thinking of calling her Gaea because well... duh  [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe 2632955583 Laughing. Tell me if you'd be alright with my signing up this way and if so, I'll start making a profile.

Also, will this RP touch on the creation of the crystals and star seeds and why only women can be senshi? Because if so, then it might become very interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 5:44 am

Sorry I just saw this! Yes, you may pick her up. <3 I've updated the first post up to here. 

And yes, it will touch upon the creation of the crystals and the planets. It may span multiple RPs too. I'm excited!

This is still open for any takers! <3 Two more slots are available and then I will break down which god presides over what and we can begin deeper discussions.  [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Teo. The official GC Haruka >:)

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 9:46 am

Yay, thank you! <3 Can't wait till we start discussing things properly and start planning this thing out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe   [Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] The Ancients of the Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top