The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) Empty
PostSubject: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 11:50 am

From RP Brainstorming Thread wrote:
So I've been kinda tossing around this idea for a day or two;

How about a Silver Millenium SM and Steven Universe crossover? 

Serenity - Steven
Queen Serenity - Rose Quartz  (Greg wouldn't be in this since technically Serenity didn't have a father)
Mercury - Pearl
Mars - Ruby
Minako - Sapphire (Combined they make Garnet - Possibility for Reinako Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) Icon_wink)
Makato - Amethyst

If we wanted to redeem Lapis, Peridot, and Jasper then;

Neptune - Lapis
Uranus - Jasper
Pluto - Peridot

Endymion - Connie  (Stevonnie fusion equivalent for Endymion and Usagi could be made up by those players)

Then we could use the characters from Stars to make some Homeworld villians Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) Icon_biggrin 

Would others be interested in doing this with me?

We will be playing as the Senshi, but each Senshi will be crossed over with their respective Steven Universe character for background history and possibly weapon inspiration and such. The way each character is crossed over is up to the person that plays them.

It will all take place during Silver Millennium. Usagi and Mamoru will still have their star-crossed-lovers thing just Usagi instead of being a Moon Princess she's a half-gem/half-human hybrid. If we wanted to REALLY make this interesting, we could have the humans rising up against the gems because of Usagi and her mixed blood. They could see her as an abomination and an attempt at "invading" the human race so they start a war with the gems. During the tensions before the war, when Queen Serenity and, Mamoru being from royalty, his parents go to meet about the tension and maybe a diplomatic solution is when Usagi and Mamoru could meet.

Depending on what everyone wants we could save Silver Millennium or play out it's fall. In SU the Crystal Gems manage to kick the Homeworld gems off the planet, but there are lots of losses on the Crystal's side. So whoever is interested in this with me could help figure that out Smile 

So who would want to do this RP with me? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Claimed Characters:

Serenity/Steven - 
Endymion/Connie - 
Mercury/Pearl - Mysteryloveandjustice
Jupiter/Amethyst - 
Mars/Ruby - 
Venus/Sapphire - 

Uranus/Jasper - 
Neptune/Lapis - 
Pluto/Peridot - 

Queen Serenity/Rose Quartz - 

Homeworld Villian OCs to be made by players that want them.

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 4th May 2015, 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 11:26 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 11:12 pm

No one? Sad
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 3:51 am

I do think this idea sounds very interesting, however I have no knowledge of Steven Universe. Could you
maybe give me a little background information? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 1:17 pm

Sure! 

So Steven Universe is basically about this group called the Crystal Gems! They are all aliens from a place called Homeworld and each gem is like a warrior and their color scheme and armor are based on their gem. So there's Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, and Steven has the Rose Quartz gem because that was his mother. 

Rose Quartz gathered together the Crystal Gems thousands of years ago because the gems from Homeworld were creating new gems via the earth and it was destroying the planet so Rose banded together with a small group of others that thought this was really bad and they essentially kicked the Homeworld gems off the planet. 

Once that happened they knew they could never go back to Homeworld so they severed all ties with it to make sure they couldn't return to earth and decided to name themselves the protectors of the Earth!

A couple thousand years pass and Rose Quartz falls in love with a human named Greg Universe (Steven's dad) and she decides to have a baby with him. But in order to do that she had to give up her physical form since  there can only be one of her gem in existence. So Steven inherited her gem and all of her powers and is essentially the reincarnated version of Rose but with attributes of Greg mixed in. Rose deciding to do this left a large gap in the Crystal Gems and while they all love Steven very much it's plain to see that they all DEEPLY miss Rose. 

Sooooo yeah Very Happy That's essentially what any players in this would need to know xD So we'd be meshing the Silver Millenium fight with the fights against Homeworld Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 2:13 pm

Sounds like fun! I've watched a couple of episodes of Steven Universe, is that enough to be in this RP?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 2:24 pm

Alright! I'm in! Who would you want to play?
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 8:16 pm

Yay! Interest! Very Happy 

@PrincessNee - Yeah that certainly helps but everything I typed up in my previous post is pretty much all you'd need to know since we'll be diving into the first fight with Homeworld and crossing it over with the Silver Millennium fight Very Happy The first Homeworld fight isn't really expanded to much (or hasn't been yet) in the SU world so we can pull from Silver Millennium if we ever need to fill hole Very Happy 

@MMR - Well to get some of the main senshi spots filled I think I'll take on Mercury Very Happy But if we get enough players to get the Outers in there I think I'd like Uranus too cuz Jasper is my favorite gem ^^ But for now I'll take Mercury/Pearl Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 8:24 pm

I WANT TO JOIN K I AM ALL OVER THIS! I'd like to try out for steven, if possible! Just tell me what type of info you want in the profile because it IS a crossover, after all! I'd also be willing to take more then one character if necessary! Oh man, I am so excited!
EDIT: I just realised that the concept isn't even fully developed yet! I'd be happy to help with that if you'd let me!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 9:15 pm

Yay I'll put ya down for him then Very Happy 

And honestly as far as character creation and crossing over the characters, you're the one playing them so you do what you want xD 

The main concept of the story is to play out the Homeworld fight but with the SM characters who for the most part are still themselves but they have tie ins to the gems they correlate too. So since Queen Serenity is in this and Rose has the sword and shield maybe Serenity could have Steven's bubble shield thing and his healing powers? It's up to you but that's the general concept of the story so far xD

I'm totally open to other ideas and opinions so if you got them then fire away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 9:37 pm

I'm a bit confused-are these the steven universe characters as sailor senshi or are these sailor senshi in place of the steven universe characters?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 3:58 am

Oh, and will this take place during present-day SM canon? Or more SilMil era/Crystal Tokyo era?
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 11:58 am

@Cosmos - Well originally I had planned on it being the original SM characters that have maybe the same weapons or powers as their corresponding Gem (depending on what the player decides to do with their character). But if you guy have a better idea then by all means let me know Very Happy 

@MMR - The story takes place during Silver Millennium, and the plan is to play out the Sil Millennium fight but with elements of the SU Homeworld fight mixed in since they're pretty similar Very Happy 

Sorry guys this is the first time I've ever conceived a crossover RP idea so I'm kinda flailing around trying to fill all the holes xD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 11:20 pm

Okay, Now I'm even more lost haha. 

So usagi would be in place of steven and mamoru of connie? The other senshi wouldn't be human then? That means some character would be necessary for greg-somebody has to teach poor half-gem half-human usagi the ropes. 

How old would they be, anyways? 12? When I first saw this thread- I thought it was the steven universe characters as the senshi.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 6:34 pm

Well, I mean that's why I wanted your guys' 2 cents xD Would you all rather do it that way? With the actual characters as the gems but with senshi transformations/powers/etc? We could do it that way I'm open to anything really I just think a crossover between these 2 shows is perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 7:22 pm

I think it would be cool to blend the Gems weapons with the Senshi's powers. For example, Usagi's shield powers could be shaped like a crescent moon. Or Ami's weapon can be an ice sword.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 3:02 pm

Those are great ideas Nee!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 3:24 pm

I like the idea of senshi with Steven Universe backgrounds, instead of Steven Universe characters as senshi. That just makes it more relatable for me, personally. But if you guys would rather do it with SU characters as senshi, that's totally fine, I just may have to drop out of this one and read from the sidelines Smile
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 5:46 pm

Personally that's what I was thinking in the beginning, that it would be the senshi but with SU stuff crossed over into their backgrounds. I just wanted to see what everyone wanted xD 

But I think I am gonna take this RP in that direction. We will be playing as the Senshi, but each Senshi will be crossed over with their respective Steven Universe character for background history and possibly weapon inspiration and such. The way each character is crossed over is up to the person that plays them.

It will all take place during Silver Millennium. Usagi and Mamoru will still have their star-crossed-lovers thing just Usagi instead of being a Moon Princess she's a half-gem/half-human hybrid. If we wanted to REALLY make this interesting, we could have the humans rising up against the gems because of Usagi and her mixed blood. They could see her as an abomination and an attempt at "invading" the human race so they start a war with the gems. During the tensions before the war, when Queen Serenity and, Mamoru being from royalty, his parents go to meet about the tension and maybe a diplomatic solution is when Usagi and Mamoru could meet. But we can go over plot details later. 

The senshi would be the same age as they were during SilMil canon. If we want to get into Fusions we can, I can explain it to you guys if your interested. Basically it's when 2+ gems fuse their bodies and minds together to make a bigger, stronger gem. Garnet is a fusion between Ruby and Sapphire so the players of them can choose whether or not to have them fused.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 8:48 pm

I actually liked the opposite-the gems as senshi. Fitting the senshi in while keeping sailor moon cannon seems too complicated. Then again, not many people know enough about steven universe to do the gems as senshi, so I donno.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 9:01 pm

this sounds interesting. I may be interested in Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 8:33 pm

@Cosmos - I'm not sure I get what you mean sweetie. We don't have to fit the senshi into the SilMil canon at all because they're already a part of it. I just want to incorporate the Steven Universe gems into the story by matching them up to each Senshi. Personally, I think this way is easier because the players are essentially playing the same SM character they know and love but with a fun twist ^^

@Artemis - Wonderful!! Let me know if you would like to claim her and I'll put you down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 6:23 pm

Bump! What do you guys think of doing the story this way?

Also I think it's time we get a plot going Very Happy Anyone have anything they'd really like to share? I'd like this to be a collaborative thing Very Happy I know it's gonna be the SilMil fight but since it's an AU we can change it up here and there if we so desire Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime27th May 2015, 1:01 am

Is anyone still interested in this?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime5th August 2015, 10:15 am

Mod Note

I haven't heard from this RP in a while. Are you still going forward with making this an active RP? 

If you aren't, I can put this in the graveyard for you.

~Addy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime5th August 2015, 11:10 am

i would be willing to do this but i have never watched any steven universe
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 7:26 pm

Yeah go ahead and put it in the graveyard for now   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) 1948543417 Just not enough people interested :/
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 7:26 pm

If you change your mind, you can always try again later and have this requested to be revived.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)   Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Like A Comet OOC (SM and Steven Universe Crossover RP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top