The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Dub Worse Than DiC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

A Dub Worse Than DiC? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dub Worse Than DiC?   A Dub Worse Than DiC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 12:52 pm

Juliko wrote:
Sailor Seren wrote:
Honestly, there's something hilarious about in the edited version how the students are staring at a blank whiteboard. v
Spoiler:

Also, is it wrong that I kinda like the "new" outfits of the Starlights and Amazoness Quartet? >.>

Exactly what IS that huge list they're looking at (referring to left picture)? Sorry if this is off topic, but I see a lot of those in anime and I have no idea what they are. I know they list who's the smartest kid or got the highest grade on a test or something, but that's it.

That is how grades for exams and final grades for courses are typically displayed in Japan (and some other countries)--a huge list with everyone ranked in order with best as 1/top number and worst as the bottom number.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: A Dub Worse Than DiC?   A Dub Worse Than DiC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 6:39 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
SailorKittyElyon wrote:
Here's what they did to the transformations:
Spoiler:
HAHAHA OMG THEY'RE ALL JUST DOING QUADRUPLE TAKES OMG I CAN'T STAND IT

I love how they tried to censor out all of the "nudity" and yet, you can still clearly see Jupiter's buttcheek in the shots they reused (pause at exactly 2:07). A Dub Worse Than DiC? - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: A Dub Worse Than DiC?   A Dub Worse Than DiC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 11:04 pm

I think the reason for this is that Korean HATE anything that has to do with Japan.  So wanting to show something that popular in Japan but also wanting to cut it short could be their reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dub Worse Than DiC?   A Dub Worse Than DiC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dub Worse Than DiC?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top