The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Jailbirds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2015, 6:13 am

[Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 5531w1

It was nice to see how Zenar had been cleansed of the Chaos pollution. Andromeda felt much better about leaving the planet behind her now that she got the chance to see how the fairies were back in their home and hopefully about to live in peace for a while. Of course, there were still loose ends here and there, but all in all, at least it wasn’t as deadly of a planet as it had been when the senshi first came.

They were kind of floating in space when Enyalius asked her question. “Something to eat? Where?” she inquired, wondering if Enya was talking about Crystal Tokyo. She’d presumed they were going back there, but a part of her wished they could perhaps make another stop. Visit another planet that she had yet to see.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 11:06 am

[Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 Achelo10

Achelois stretched next to them letting out a small sigh of relief.  Zenar was finally safe and the fairies had returned home. In just a short time without the presence of Chaos they were turning the planet into a haven. She thought back to how the planet had appeared when they first arrived and shuttered. "Ah I'm going to miss having those fairies hanging out on Achelois, made things a little interesting." Although, perhaps Achelois is better off without sentient beings, if this is what they lead too. Shaking her head slightly she flashed a grin in response to Enya's questioning of food and stuck her staff out and pointed off in a direction.  "Just a guess, but I bet there is an inhabited planet in that general direction."
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th June 2015, 8:38 am

[Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 Enyali12
Enyalius smiled over at Achelois's outward musings - would she really miss them? She had so many other pets with their own little societies, it seemed stressful to her to have even more to worry about. But then Achelois was Achelois.... she reasoned fondly, with only a hint of an eyeroll, and her smile opened to a grin as she followed the point of Achelois's staff off into another direction, "Then towards 'that general direction' we'll go!"

She winged towards the new heading, getting the feeling that Andromeda might not mind taking a pitstop on an unknown planet for some tea, or whatever the local warm drink was. With their impressive speed, the planet was within their sight within minutes; it was outwardly green with a smattering of white clouds; there was a storm in the southern hemisphere, so she tilted towards the north, and waited, hovering above the planet.

She extended her senses outward, as she knew Achelois would be doing, and called out to Andromeda. "What you want to do is to just open your mind and your heart," she instructed, "Sailor Crystals tend to call out for one another; whenever visiting a foreign planet, you always want to make contact with their senshi first, so there are no hard feelings or perceptions of invasion or anything." She paused a second, considering, "There, I've got her. Can you feel her?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:54 am

Andromeda perked up at the notion of visiting another planet. So their adventure wasn’t over! She suppressed a laugh as Enya declared they were going in ‘that general direction’. Who knew these two could be so fun when there wasn’t a battle?

They flew on to this new planet, and excitement bubbled up inside her. What kind of planet would it be? All she could see from up there was green, and there seemed to be a gathering storm in one part of it.

She listened to Enyalius’ instructions and nodded, trying to do as she said. Opening all her senses as well as her heart and mind, she tried to listen to the call of the planet’s Sailor Crystal. It took a few moments, but then she felt it, too, like a faint warm flare in her chest where her own power source resided.

“I’ve got her!” she said with an excited grin. She pinpointed the senshi’s location; she seemed to be on the other side of the planet where the sun was shining brightly. Andromeda adjusted her path so that they headed toward an expanse of greenery in the middle of a bustling city; a park of some sort, it seemed. The senshi that was waiting for them looked young, probably in her teenage years, and she was positively radiant. Andromeda could barely look at her; she was so bright. Her fuku was all gold and yellow, too, which did not help. Her long blonde hair almost glinted under the sun, and her skin was pale. Even her eyes were gold. It was both beautiful and kind of scary at the same time.

“Hello there!” she greeted them with a huge smile on her face. “Welcome to Eos! We don’t usually get a lot of other senshi visitors here, so this is such a pleasant surprise! I am Sailor Eos, protector of this planet. Now, how can I help you all? Would you like a tour? Some food? A place to stay for the night?”

Andromeda could barely form her words; she was so overwhelmed by all the questions. Clearly Sailor Eos was a girl with a lot of energy.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 23rd July 2016, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 11:56 am

Achelois opened up to the planet's Sailor Crystals and was relieved to find that the energy felt very warm and welcoming.  She followed Andromeda and Enya, landing in the park like area.  She smiled as the Senshi that welcomed them glowed like the sun.  "Thank you for being so welcoming towards us! We were looking for a place to relax and would love to see your planet and culture!" She looked down and remembered that they were still transformed so she brought up the question, "Would you like us to detransform?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 9:04 am

Enyalius smiled as Andromeda caught the signal and lead them to the planet's surface; she glanced in a semi-playful way to Achelois, excited to see their younger friend enjoying herself in exploring different ways to use her senshi powers. She followed Andromeda's lead, forming a triangular formation with Andromeda at the point as they rushed through the atmosphere towards a patch of green in a larger city; as they landed she dismissed her wings and watched the native senshi closely for her reactions to their presence. She seemed eager to meet and assist them, her words flying from her mouth with quick cadence. Andromeda seemed at a loss for words, but this was where Achelois usually shined - Enya just had to be sure Achelois didn't get them stuck in any unfortunate situations with her phrasing; she prepared to jump in and correct any mistakes in intentions if necessary, but she had no need. She felt silly afterwards - it had been such a hazard when they had first started adventuring - Achelois would always answer first and either stick her foot in her mouth or get them into trouble immediately - but after so many years, she should really just let Achelois run the friendly side of things. She brought up one of the first niceties of visiting senshi, and Enyalius waited patiently for the answer.

The energetic senshi smiled even brighter, not looking embarrassed in the least as she nodded her head in support, "If you would please! While we welcome your presence, we don't want anyone on Eos to be unnecessarily alarmed! If you'd like to learn more about our culture, can I give you a tour of our planet?"

Before Achelois could jump in with a 'Yes that would be lovely!' Enya covertly touched the blonde's hand to distract her and answered instead, "That sounds great, but we're beat; could you point us to a place where we could get something to eat?" Showing that she meant no disrespect, Enyaluis released her transformation, dropping her armored fuku and immediately missing the added weight and protection the armor afforded. "I'm Sailor Enyalius, by the way, and they are Sailors Achelois and Andromeda," she nodded to each of the others in turn. 

The native senshi, Sailor Eos, smiled even brighter at the introductions and eagerly pointed the way to a local cafe, and even handed over some local currency to them. Offering a tentative, if a little uncomfortable, smile back, Enyalius waved and started off towards the restaurant, getting the distinct feeling that the senshi might have wanted to join them, but at the moment she would rather relax rather than meet someone new. Besides, she wanted to know more about Andromeda, and introducing a new person into the mix may make that difficult. 

The streets weren't overly crowded, but the trio caught nearly every eye they passed with their odd clothing; Enyalius's leather ensemble, with its sleeveless short top and gladiator skirt, attracted eyes to her tanned midriff and long legs, but she ignored the looks - she was used to it by now. She walked tall, as always, but a little more relaxed than usual, considering herself "off duty" for the moment. Her hands behind her head casually, she pointed to the little cup sign above a door and held the door for her companions to lead them in. 

The cafe was crowded, and the host did not seem overexcited to see them, but Enyalius flashed him the money Eos had given them, and he had no choice but to seat them. Lead to the least-most-populated section of the small room, Enyalius took a seat and accepted her menu. The words were a jumble - whatever senshi magic allowed them to understand and speak in any tongue they came across unfortunately did not work with written languages - but there were enough pictures to get them by.

"What can I get you?" a hesitant waitress asked, and Enyalius glanced at the other two to see if they were ready before making her request.

"Could I start off with some tea? Whatever is your most popular type is fine, and with whatever condiments is customary; then could I get this?" she pointed to a picture on the menu that looked like a sandwich with a side of... well, a side of something. The waitress nodded, and turned her attention to Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 1:43 pm

A tour? Andromeda had perked up, but then Enya requested for Sailor Eos to point them to a place they could eat instead. Right, that was what they were doing. They could tour the place later, surely. Andromeda had never really visited another planet beside earth and the ones she was sent to in her missions, and Achelois’ planet had been the only other one she’d visited that wasn’t under duress beside Crystal Tokyo. It would be nice to see how other senshi lived.

She dropped her own transformation, reverting her back to her casual wear—an aquamarine short dress that wasn’t as elaborate as her royal princess gown and thankfully pretty comfortable to walk in. The thought of sitting down having a nice cup of tea with her new friends—oh gosh, were they really her friends now? Could she call them that?—seemed really nice. Maybe it was a good thing there were just the three of them after all.

They were still sticking out a little among the planet’s native inhabitants, but even Enya seemed more relaxed than Kira had ever seen her. They found the coffee shop easily enough and stepped inside. As they sat down in the most un-crowded spot they could find, Kira squinted at the menu with its strange lettering. Well, she was just going to have to point at pictures, it seemed.

And some of the pictures were certainly interesting. “Ooh, I would like to try this one,” she pointed at a dish that looked like a jumble of eggs, bacon, sausages, and all familiar breakfast dishes all rolled into one. There were some items she didn’t recognize too, but she looked forward to tasting them. “And I think I’d like a cup of coffee, please,” she added, hoping it was a universal enough drink to be found here as well.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 23rd July 2016, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2015, 5:45 pm

Enya's slight touch took Achelois's attention and when she realized that Enya had distracted her and answered for them she simply smiled to herself and detransformed.  She wore white billowy pants with deep green flats, her top was a peachy pink that exposed her stomach and some of the emerald green scales present on the sides.  She had a flowy white overlay on top of her shirt.  She nodded to Eos before heading after Enya and Andromeda to the cafe near by.  

Achelois sat down and looked at the menu in the very noisy and overcrowded cafe.  She glanced around at the others present, their group stuck out even when detransformed.  She quickly glanced at the menu, skipping over pictures until she found something sweet looking.  After Enya and Andromeda had placed orders, Achelois pointed to a pastry looking picture with strange fruits not found on Achelois, "And the same drink as her," she pointed at Enya and smiled at the waitress.  The waitress nodded and, satisfied with their order, headed off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2015, 6:11 pm

They had all ordered, people were staring covertly, nothing was blowing up. No poisonous spiders, no creepy castles, no arguing, no high-stress save-the-world-or-die situation - things were looking up. With a sigh, Enya relaxed into her chair as best she could, and then thought twice and leaned slightly forward, resting her elbows on the table conversationally, her arms crossed and loosely gripping her biceps, staring easily at Andromeda. Where to start? She liked Andromeda - they both did - but they didn't know too many things about her. They knew her, they knew how she reacted, how quickly she thought in perilous situations, how clever and cunning she could be when faced with extreme odds, but they didn't have much knowledge of her past or her present - including what she preferred to go by. Enyalius was sure that Andromeda had mentioned it before, but when transformed Enya stuck to senshi names rather than civilian, and preferred to use her senshi name even when detransformed, but that wasn't always the case. That, she supposed, would be as good a starting point as any. Then, maybe, they could get to the my-family-chained-me-to-a-rock part. 

"So, Andromeda," she started easily, "Now that we're detransformed, what do you prefer to be called?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2015, 12:37 pm

It was strange to suddenly realize she was alone with Enyalius and Achelois in detransformed state, and their attention was now on her. She almost felt like a child who had been sent to the royal tutor’s office for a scrutiny of her academic performance. Except she wasn’t scared of the other two senshi, obviously. But she still wanted to impress them. What if Kira wasn’t as good enough as Andromeda?

She hesitated, then finally decided this was a silly thought. They were one and the same, were they not?

“My true name is Kira. Kira Alderran. What about you; do you have other names?” she asked, glancing back and forth between Enya and Achelois. She recalled Enya saying that she almost never detransformed, and something told her she probably never used her other name, either.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2015, 7:51 pm

"Your name has a nice ring to it." Achelois grinned, glad that they had the opportunity to sit and learn about Andromeda-Kira actually.  They didn't always make friends when they stepped into help other planets or systems.  "I only go by Achelois, even after detransforming on other planets I found that I am just one person, not two, so I only use my planet name."  She knew that for many senshi it was essential to have a persona separate from their senshi transformation, considering that they don't actually spend all their time transformed, only when necessary.  

Leaving the discussion open for Enya to answer next, Achelois gladly accepted her tea from the waitress, waited for the others to receive their drinks and began blowing on her tea to cool it down.  She remarked mentally how well the cup worked for a drinking custom she had observed on Earth.  As she held the cup before her, her pinky naturally extended, acting as a counterbalance for her drink.  Achelois brought the cup to her lips to sip when she noticed that other customers were now openly staring, some appalled, at them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2015, 8:46 pm

Enyalius would have answered Andromeda's question quicker if the waitress had not arrived at that moment to deliver their drink orders; as the little cups on matching saucers were placed in front of them, Enya reached for hers and replied somewhat awkwardly, "I prefer to go by Enyalius, or Enya by friends - for the same reason as Achelois, but," she started trailing off, feeling the emotional atmosphere around them changing, the sudden tension in the air, "I was born..." 

"Now that's just disgusting!

"Yeah!"

"How dare she!"

"How rude!

Enyalius sat straight in her chair and glanced around, her face hardening, revealing her distrust and apprehension as the patrons of the little restaurant were sneering and protesting none other than Achelois. She turned sharply to see what Achelois was doing, but other than a peculiar way of holding a cup, she wasn't doing anything particularly odd. 

"Listen, madam," a uniformed personnel stated rudely, approaching their table and standing aggressively behind Achelois, "Cease your lewd gesture immediately! This is a family friendly restaurant and we do not approve of such crass behavior!" Bewildered, Enya raised a brow to the blonde, signaling she should just do what the man said, until he opened his mouth and continued. "In fact, no! I will not have this in my establishment! Leave, immediately, or I will alert the peace keepers and seek your arrest for disturbing the peace!"

Honestly, they should just get up and leave. They could find another restaurant and just not do... whatever it was that Achelois did, but the man's snooty behavior had gotten under her skin. Leaning back in her chair, she locked eyes with him and calmly replied, "Listen, we're new here, she made a mistake, why don't we just let this go and you let us enjoy our drinks in peace?" Keeping her eyes on him, she reached for her drink, took the delicate stem in her fingers, and copied Achelois's gesture exactly, extending her smallest finger outward in a salute as she took a long, steady sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 12:02 pm

She smiled at Achelois’ compliment. “Thank you. Though I guess I can’t take credit for it.”

She wasn’t surprised to hear that Achelois only had one name; she seemed too as one with her planet to be anyone else but its senshi. Again she wondered if that kind of life was lonely. But she supposed that was why Achelois decided to go on a perpetual adventure with Enya.

When the waitress returned with their drinks, she tried her coffee, finding it pleasantly similar to the one on earth and yet different, but in a good way. She’d grown addicted to the drink ever since trying it for the first time in Crystal Tokyo, and wondered if she could get it imported to Andromeda. Lost in her thoughts, she didn’t notice everyone’s attention on them just yet.

Enya’s answer to her question intrigued her more; Kira wasn’t surprised to hear which name she preferred to go by, but she was on the verge of revealing her birth name when they were interrupted.

She jumped in surprise at the vehemence behind the words uttered by the other patrons, looking around to find what had caused the commotion. To her surprise, they were all staring at the table currently occupied by herself and her two companions.

Rude? What had they done? What had… Achelois—if the specific direction of the scathing looks was anything to go by—could have possibly done to offend them beside drinking her tea? Did people not drink their drinks here or something?

Kira felt even more confused when the staff chided them so openly. She felt her face burning from the attention, and wished someone would explain what was going on. But before they could even say anything, they were threatened with arrest. Arrest?! For drinking tea?!

Obviously, Enya wasn’t backing down, and Kira watched in worry as the woman copied what Achelois was doing. The moment Enya’s little finger was extended in the air, the man berating them exploded.

“I never! This is just unacceptable! I did warn you, so don’t say I didn’t give you a chance to correct your gross misconduct! I will not have my reputation tarnished for this!”

The man rushed to the wall, where he pressed something that looked like a fire alarm. No sound came out, nor did anything happen. Kira stared at him in an ever mounting confusion.

“That’s the emergency alarm,” he stated smugly. “The authorities will be here in approximately five seconds.”

“Wait,” Kira finally found her voice and stood up. This was ridiculous. She felt like she was on one of those hidden camera shows where they made fun of unsuspecting people. They couldn’t really be arrested for drinking tea, could they? How had everything get blown so out of proportion?

“We didn’t mean any harm! We don’t know what our mistake is, so please—” She had started raising her hands up in what she assumed was the universal sign for surrender.

She was wrong.

Everyone gasped out loud when they saw her hands going up, and, in approximately five seconds like the man had claimed, someone tackled her to the ground. She fell hard, her breath knocked out of her, as the person on her back quickly held her hands behind her. “You have been identified as potential threat to society! You are under arrest for threatening civilians!”

More hurried footsteps burst into the coffee shop, though she could not see much from her position. She assumed they were the peace keepers the man had been talking about.

From her pinned state on the ground, Kira wondered where exactly things had gone very, very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th November 2015, 2:58 pm

Achelois sighed as she watched the last fading light from the sun disappear over the horizon from the tiny barred window in their jail cell. Even after Enya had defiantly opposed the employee's request and Kira had somehow insulted everyone with a hand motion, there was still a chance things could have turned for the better.  They could just explain that they were foreign and Enya had issues with authority, simple enough... That is until Enya pulled the guy that had tackled Kira and thrown him onto the table they had previously occupied.  She had dodged just in time to go check on their stunned companion.  She wouldn't have expected any less from Enya, honestly they hadn't needed to tackle Kira for a simple hand gesture. As more officers filed in, Achelois stayed knelt near Kira, considering their options.  One of the officers flew past her, thrown by Enya, and she considered joining the fight, after all they could just escape and fly off the planet right?  But they don't know the planet's military strength, and what if they decided to retaliate?  No it was better to follow their rules now that they had broken so many, at least until they better understood their situation. 

Fast forward to their current predicament and they now waited in their small, stone room, specially picked out by one the guards who had been in the earlier skirmish.  This was not the first time she and Enya had caused trouble like this on a planet, however she hoped that their actions had not caused Kira to reconsider her friendship with them.  Hoping to chalk up their actions to a misunderstanding when they could explain themselves, she decided to continue the conversation they had been having earlier.  "Since there's no one to disturb us here, why don't begin again where we left off earlier before we were so rudely interrupted?"  Achelois grinned mischievously, damage was done, might as well make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st November 2015, 11:32 am

Enya leaned up against the iron bars of the cell, her arms through the openings, elbows resting on a cross bar, hands folded together as she stared across the short hall to the guard sitting at the table who was looking anywhere but back at her. Had she meant for things to go this far? No. She had intended to stand her ground against ridiculous claims for arrest, finish their meal - or at least her tea - and leave, but as soon as one of their "officers" touched Kira, that plan was out the window. You don't just disrespect visitors, let alone Senshi visitors who could kick your ass. Her hands gripped together tighter, and then loosened as she sighed deeply. She had made a mistake. A potentially huge mistake, compounded by the fact that they were senshi and so were expected to uphold the peace, rather than, say, throw it over your shoulder to make it crash down in a shower of broken china and tea and then proceed to tease officials by easily maneuvering them into headlocks... as they evacuated the restaurant. 

She leaned her forehead against the bars. This was a PR nightmare. She didn't envy Sailor Eos and whatever discussion she was having with the ruling government. She hoped Eos wouldn't become jaded about letting other senshi touchdown on her planet, and she certainly hoped that Eos wasn't in trouble for inviting them in like she had. It was for respect of Eos that Enya was allowing herself to be kept in this stupid stone box. She'd serve her time as a show of goodwill and promise to never come back here again; she was just sorry that Andromeda's first open foray would end in a potential permanent ban from this world. She was feeling a little guilty about it... until she remembered how the officers had thrown Kira to the ground, and then she felt better again.

Achelois's suggestion pulled Enyalius off the bars; she released her grip and turned to face them and their tiny quarters, and shrugged. "Sounds good to me," she replied lightly, "But I forget what we had been talking about."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2015, 9:01 am

Kira couldn’t believe that she was in jail.

She was a princess and a senshi, and now she was imprisoned in some other planet for what was surely a very stupid reason. It was all just a misunderstanding, but what if this news somehow made it back home? She buried her head in her hands. She could not bear the humiliation. Her reputation was already… rocky enough as it was.

Achelois was the first one who spoke to break the silence, and Kira looked up at her. Truly, Achelois’ everlasting optimism and the way she could smile in any situation was something she envied. She would like to be able to go through life never worrying about a thing and always looking at the bright side. Maybe never meeting people for decades did that to Achelois. People tended to disappoint you the most, after all.

As Enya voiced her agreement, Kira managed a small smile. “I believe you were about to tell me your birth name before we were so rudely interrupted.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th December 2015, 9:40 am

"Ah, right," Enya replied, not exactly surprised she had forgotten. She hadn't used her birth name in a long while; she didn't think about it, though she still knew that if someone used that name, she would still respond to it in a knee-jerk reaction. Maybe more than a knee-jerk, as the only people who would know of that name were from Enyalius. Still, she chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "The answer isn't exactly worth the wait, I'm afraid. I was born Liera, named for my mother," who was beheaded shortly after my birth for crimes against the crown. "But even when I'm not transformed, which is admittedly not often, I prefer to go by Enya or Enyalius."

She took a breath, looking around, "So... Ever been arrested before?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th December 2015, 6:22 am

Liera. It was actually kind of similar to her own name, which amused Kira.

“It’s a pretty name. Not what I would have thought for you, but I can kind of see it,” she said teasingly. She didn’t know what she would have guessed Enya’s real name was, but something so feminine certainly wouldn’t have been it.

As she rested her chin on her palm, wondering just how long they were going to have to be imprisoned for since no one bothered to tell them, Enya’s next question made her laugh.

“No. But I bet the two of you probably have, in all of your adventures.”

Her thoughts turned darker, to how even though she had never been arrested per se, she had been wrenched from her bed in the middle of the night and chained to a rock. That was probably worse than being arrested. It took her a long time to be able to sleep at night again after that. Even now, thinking about it, her breath hitched and her face paled as the memory of it threatened to swallow her again.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2016, 8:56 pm

Achelois watched the two continue on with the conversation, silently wondering how they could try and get off without making mortal enemies.... again.  However suddenly Kira's demeanor had changed, it was like a sudden tension around her.  Brought on by Enya's jail questioning.  Even though she had answered with a lack of jail time, there seemed to be more to the story.  She moved over to the younger woman and rested a hand on her shoulder, calm energy ever present when one is near Achelois.  "It looks like we'll be here awhile, if there's a story you have to tell?" Her voice was low and her eyes were soft as she looked at Kira, ready to hear whatever the girl had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 7:56 am

Achelois’ calming touch calmed the storm inside her mind, and Kira wished she could always have the healer at hand. It would be so nice to have someone there every time the nightmares returned.

A story she had to tell. Curious that Achelois had worded it like that, because yes, a part of her wanted, needed to put it out there. To talk about it with someone. To figure out if the emotions—the resentment—she felt was justified. To wonder how even with all that, she still could not abandon her planet.

“Well… before we went back to Zenar, I mentioned it. But I guess I didn’t tell the whole story.” She took a deep breath and began. “When I was fifteen, my planet was under attack. A serpent-like creature emerged from the ocean and began devouring everyone who came into it. The sea is our main source for everything, so it was wrecking our economy and welfare. A seer appeared one day saying that the only way to end the terror was by sending me to the ocean. At first, my parents were horrified and they refused to believe it. But when the people heard what that woman said… they demanded my blood. I don’t blame them. Everyone was dying… everything else we tried wasn’t working. The people thought my life wasn’t worth sacrificing everyone else’s, and they were right.”

Her hands trembled as she reached the point of the story that was hardest and she squeezed them together. “I would have agreed to go—willingly—if my parents asked me to. But they didn’t. When they decided at last that they had no other choice, they didn’t give me any either. They ordered the guards to…”

A deep breath to get past the lump in her throat. “To seize me from my bed in the middle of the night. They treated me like a prisoner and took me to the ocean. They chained me there and left me there to die. I cried for my parents but they weren’t there. They couldn’t even look me in the eye to say goodbye.”

She looked down on her hands, feeling ashamed for no reason. She knew they were the ones who should’ve felt ashamed, but it was hard not to feel like a criminal once she’d been treated like one.

“It was on that rock that my Sailor Crystal was awakened, and the chains that bound me turned into weapons. The seer was right about how sending me there was the way to end the terror. I just wish…” she finally looked up, at Achelois, to draw strength from her. “I just wish I had gone there willingly. I wish they hadn’t stripped me of my choice and that they didn’t make me feel so… so helpless.

Tears started clouding her eyes, and she looked away, once again embarrassed. She had never bared her soul like this quite to anyone. It felt cathartic, but it was also tearing her up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 1:03 pm

This was it.

She hadn't expected her jail-time question to prompt the story she really wanted to hear, but combined with Achelois's gentle prodding, it seemed to have evoked a memory. She watched Andromeda closely for cues to what she was feeling, listening intently to what she had to say. She, too, had been chained against her will, but how did it happened, and how could she stay?

'[...] the only way to end the terror was by sending me to the ocean.' Enyalius smirked, suddenly seeing clearly what had happened. Whether the seer had known it or not, she had meant to sent Kira to the ocean to awaken as a Senshi, rather than send her as a sacrifice. Listening to how the people had reacted made Enyalius look away from Kira; for her own people to demand her death... she couldn't imagine that. Even at her worst, even when she was feared for acts committed in her name without her consent, there was always someone who would stand up for her and demand the truth. to imagine all of them ready and willing to cast her aside so easily... 

As Kira outlined her parent's betrayal of her will, Enya's attention was right back on her. She saw how she held her hands together to keep them from shaking, heard her breath catch in her throat -- She looked up to Achelois as though looking to her to do something, to comfort her; Enya herself almost went forward, but as Kira pressed on Enya waited, realizing that she had to work through this herself. 

As the story turned from sacrificial princess torn from her bed to awakened Senshi who used her very chains as weapons, the side of Enya's mouth lifted again, not in a smirk, but something akin to a proud smile. She had no right to be proud - she had done nothing to aide Kira at that time, she hadn't even been there - but she was proud of the girl for taking control of her own fate, proud of being a senshi, to be part of the few that could lift themselves up higher, and use that higher purpose and ability to give other women in dire circumstances a way out. 

Kira looked up to Achelois to say her final words, and then down again, as though embarrassed. Enya stepped closer, closing the distance. "What they did to you was inexcusable; I'm sorry that your awakening happened in such a way. That you stayed with them, and you continue to return to them, after both your people and your parents behaved in such a way... How long ago was this? How have they tried to make this up to you?" How can you continue to go back? she wanted to add, but held her tongue; maybe there was a way they had mended their relationship, maybe it was years and years ago, but it was apparent that Kira was not exactly over this incident and Enyalius wanted to know how her people had even tried to reason that what they had done was in any way justified or corrected.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2016, 3:48 pm

Achelois listened quietly as Kira told her tale, smiling warmly anytime the young woman looked to her.  She realized that if she had heard the story about Kira without knowing her, it wouldn't mean much to her.  However she did know her, they had journeyed and fought together.  This made all the difference to her.  As she listened she felt hurt by the injustice allowed against her friend.  If they had just let her choose to go, she would have gone willingly...  She glanced to Enya, as their tales had some similarities, but she seemed focused on Kira's story.  Although she showed embarrassment as she finished, Achelois wasn't sure why.  Her courage and choices in the face of such a difficult situation were admirable and she even continued to serve her planet.  A choice she knew not everyone could make.  As Enya moved in to ask questions, Achelois just wanted to relieve some Kira's tension and offered the young woman a soft hug, hoping she could construe how happy she was to know her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2016, 12:32 am

Enyalius’ question made her feel more embarrassed about her decisions for some reason. “This happened four years ago. I was fifteen… and yes, of course my parents apologized endlessly when I came back to them. I’ve… sort of been punishing them by simply acting in a childish manner, but… they’re my family, you know? They’re my blood. And I am a senshi… it is my duty to protect my kingdom and my planet. As much as I hate them… as much as I am angry with them…” she shook her head. “I could not abandon them,” she admitted. “There is only one Sailor Andromeda, after all. I am the only one who could bear this duty.”

“Am I stupid?” she asked, almost crying. “Am I stupid because I chose to serve and protect people who do not deserve it?”

Achelois’ embrace was warm and so comforting, she couldn’t help but cling tightly to it like a lifeline. This was the first time she had received such sincere care from someone else, someone who had not betrayed her in the past, and she was extremely grateful for it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th February 2016, 10:38 am

[Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 Enyali12.
"You're not stupid," Liera replied in a whisper, her thoughts holding Kira's reasoning, analyzing it as she could, unable to help the comparison to her own story and how different they both had acted in similar situations. Her first instinct was negativity - Kira forgave because she had been so young, because she had nowhere else to go, because she had been a coddled princess - but she stopped herself, knowing that she was making untrue assumptions to make herself feel better. Kira was not at fault here. She had done the right thing - the good option, the choice of side that all senshi were supposed to make: she chose the safety of her people before her own mental and emotional well-being. "You're a better senshi than I," she continued with a small, airy, pitiful laugh as she turned away, looking back towards the cell door. Swallowing to clear her throat, she continued in a stronger tone, "The choice you made was the right one, but that doesn't mean it was easy or that it should be taken for granted by your family or your people. Actions have consequences; they should never forget what they did to you, or that you were far more nobler than they in that you continue to protect them in spite of what they did. They are lucky to have you, Sailor Andromeda."

She didn't know exactly how she was feeling; ashamed, perhaps, that Kira had gotten over something her own parents had spearheaded when she had yet to find the strength or even the desire to face her own people for something that had happened almost thirty years ago. She took a silent breath and tucked the feeling away, prepared to comfort Kira to the best of her ability should Kira need it, or figure out another topic of conversation to while away their time in jail.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st March 2016, 3:35 pm

Achelois pulled away gently, after she felt like Kira would be okay.  She listened as Enya used words to lift their friend's spirit where she had used comfort.  Achelois assumed that Enya would share with Kira her own history, to let her know that she was not alone.  However Enya finished speaking and though she did look uncomfortable, she did not continue.  The blonde hesitated, her green eyes drifted from Enya to Kira, wondering if she had any place to even mention the subject.  But she felt that Kira needed to move to a topic that wasn't negatively related to herself.  So...

She moved quickly and gracefully, in just a few heartbeats she was next to Enya, her hand resting on her upper arm, a knowing look on her face.  Her green eyes begged the other to speak, "Just a little bit, you know comradery and all it has to offer those who understand one another?"  Though if Enya chose to remain silent, she would move the topic to something else...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2016, 10:46 am

Enyalius understood what Achelois was getting at - she thought Kira might feel better knowing that someone else had had a similar experience - but honestly Enyalius didn't know how to even breach the subject anymore. So yeah, I went through a similar experience longer ago than you are old, but am such a terrible person that I elected to abandon my people completely because of it and haven't been back since; so good on you for returning? She could definitely use her story as another attempt to boost her spirits - ha, at least you're not this bad - but if she were moving past it, dragging her back in might not be the best idea... but then Achelois could be crafty and figure out another way to make her spill so she might as well control it. 

She sighed heavily, her eyes sliding to Achelois as she crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one leg. "Look," she said, sounding a little more gruff than her moments-ago attempt at comforting Kira, "Truth is, your people are far luckier than mine. They tried something similar a long time ago and I haven't been back since." She gave Kira a knowing look, "I understand completely what you're going through; don't feel bad about being "childish" towards your parents, because compared to my reaction, you'd've been utterly perfect even if you were filling their beds with leeches every night."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2016, 3:27 am

Kira lifted her head in surprise when she heard the last thing she ever expected to hear from Enya. A better senshi than her? That seemed positively unthinkable. In her mind, Enya was the perfect warrior; incredibly strong, yet with a kind and protective heart, a true leader, someone everyone could depend on. How could Kira be a better senshi than her?

Her next words touched Kira’s heart, and the way Enya had addressed her as Andromeda only further emphasized the importance rather than diminished it. It enforced what she hoped was true—that she was doing the right thing, making the right sacrifices even if it hurt.

She blinked in surprise when Enya finally admitted that her people had tried something similar a long time ago. So… that was why Enya was always moving from planet to planet? Not just to eradicate Chaos, not just running toward something, but rather from something? From her past?

She had wondered why Achelois and Enya did not reside in their respective planets, and while they said they could sense if their planet was in danger, and there wasn’t anyone else on Achelois, Kira had still wondered about Enya—if she had any family, if she ever missed them, if she ever came back.

Now she knew.

“What happened? Would you… I mean, if you don’t mind sharing it, that is…”

She wasn’t going to judge, not with so much bitterness still in her heart, but she felt like knowing someone else went through the same thing would help immensely in getting over this.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st March 2016, 8:42 pm

"Things..." she took a deep breath, wondering how to phrase it, and slowly let it out. Regardless, she would not meet Kira's gaze until the story was over. 

"Things got out of hand for me. I was young - " she paused, glancing over almost apologetically, "Well, I was older that you - " she looked back to stare at the wall doggedly, her arms crossed, "but I was completely unprepared for my reputation." Despite herself, her gaze kept flicking back, constantly trying to read Kira's reaction while steadfastly telling herself that she wouldn't let it get to her and that she would stop looking. "I was kind of a big deal. Kenna - the last Enyalius - had finally ended war and united people under one banner and there was peace and prosperity and all that, but she died without kids, right? So no one carried on after her and the world just broke up again. Then literally hundreds of years later I come along and I was just trying to save my dad but I transformed and I was all they had, you know? I overthrew King Toros at age 13 and put someone else on the throne and trained and - I mean of course I was naturally good, and whatever side I was on typically won and that spread out of control." She was talking quickly, her shoulders shrugging occasionally as she just put her past out there, her brows knitting together almost contemplatively before raising appreciatively, her head cocking to the side every so often, her eyes still flashing back to her 'audience'. 

She sighed after that mouthful before continuing, her words calming, her eyes steadying as she recalled and relived her story. "Anyway, so I decided to leave the army for a bit. Strike it out on my own, you know? See the world, see what I could fix, put things to right. That's all I wanted - to survey things and see what I could do to make the world better." A smile tugged at her lips, "It was pretty cool for a while; I was strong and quick and could get a lot done - well, anything but farming really. It was mostly overthrowing tyrants, to be honest, but the longer I was at it, the less people looked at me like they would a normal person. I was a hero, but also more than that..." her brows furrowed, remembering, "They used to reach out for me in the streets, crowding around to touch me, to ask for favors... then blessings... it was too much, but I tried my best... but then stories kept coming in about people doing things in my name. Townships revolted against corrupt leaders, evil men were punished - things that I didn't do, and I didn't order, were suddenly accredited to me. And then... people stopped trying to meet me, and started to run in fear. The farther I traveled from my home the worse it got..."

"They feared me, or they loved me so much it frightened me. It was getting harder and harder to get anything under control - it was like they saw me as a -" she glanced over, and back again, "Like a deity. A force that could never lose so long as you appeased it. Rather than asking for favors and thanking me politely, people were throwing money at my feet, bowing low, begging for miracles or crying out for mercy. I found out the hard way that men were using my name to further their aims - bad men. Pillagers saying they fought for me, burning towns, taking slaves... it only escalated from there, and I was powerless to stop it, for try as I might, word traveled faster than I ever could. Good things were done in my name, true, but they were far outnumbered by the bad, and then things just got worse." She shook her head, "Offerings of gold and livelihood was bad enough, but they moved to - " she shook her head again, as though trying to deny it, "They killed things. Sacrificed creatures in my name before battle. For some reason, they chose my favored animal sacrifice was puppies and I - I - " She took a deep breath around the lump in her chest, blinking back tears as she forced the story on. As hard as it was to say, she couldn't stop it now.

"When I was there to protest it, self-proclaimed 'holy men' - as perverse a title as any could be - would suggest I had not had my appetite satiated enough, and even if I beat them to a pulp to make them stop, they celebrated it and their followers would rejoice. I was powerless - if I did nothing, people suffered. If I tried to help, people suffered."

"The last thing I did on that planet was answer a call for help, people whom I had helped before were under attack by one of the larger roving bands who had taken to calling themselves my followers, and I showed up to help defend the city. When I got there, I had intended to help oversee defenses, to see to last minute training of the men, to find the best place to set myself up to take on as many of the invaders as possible; but instead... I was overpowered. They had used something to befuddle my mind, to drain me of my senses, and while I was weak and confused they chained me to a rock in the middle of their town. They figured if they had me, there was no way they could lose." She laughed through her nose, her brows furrowed with discomfort. "I tried to tell them I couldn't help if I couldn't fight - I needed to fight, but they wouldn't listen."

"'So long as Liera the Blessed is on our side, we cannot lose!'" She repeated the worse exactly as she remembered them, light sarcasm coloring her voice.

"The Raiders overpowered them easily," she concluded bitterly. "They slaughtered everyone in sight - men, women and children. They looked at me as they were slaughtered, as though expecting me to do something, but I couldn't move. I was powerless without my strength. Those people... I had helped them before. They knew who I was and what I was capable of, and yet these lies had somehow overpowered the truth. If it had corrupted them, who knew me before, what could I hope to do to fix it?" Her voice had grown quiet, and airy.

She was silent for a moment, before she forcefully cleared her throat and tried to act tough yet casual as she used a knuckle to brush a tear off her cheek. "So I left as soon as I was strong enough. I made sure they all saw it, too - I left. No more help from me - I was gone." She shrugged, "And I've stayed gone. I have no idea what it's like on my planet now, or even if my home city has survived. I don't know if they were somehow able to stamp out the raiding bands and the insane followers, but at least they weren't able to use the threat of me anymore. If I don't show up anywhere, they'd know I've abandoned them and their cause, and eventually they should stop."

"In any case, though, it boils down to me being hurt and upset and overwhelmed and just abandoning all of those people - guilty and innocent alike - to fix things for themselves because they made a bad choice. It's been nearly 30 years since then - in fact, this year might be that anniversary - and I haven't even been in that sector in all that time." She shrugged, looking to Kira, her eyes stopping once on Achelois, the only other person who knew this story. "That's it."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th April 2016, 6:19 am

Kira did not know what she expected to hear, but the story she heard was definitely not it.

The first part of the story was fine; young Enya fighting for her people, overthrowing some tyrant king, being the badass Enya that she knew today, so hardly any of that was surprising to hear. Enya was born to be a hero, so that part didn’t surprise her, either, though she was intrigued to hear about how the senshi had been hailed as a goddess—a deity. When things took a turn for the worse, she slowly became horrified. How did it feel to be treated that way? She couldn’t even begin to imagine it. To have people shape your image into something else entirely, to twist it until it became unrecognizable… And sacrificing puppies? What was wrong with these people?! How could they even think that was not only okay, but also favorable?

She tried to imagine being indirectly responsible for all of these atrocities and knew it would have haunted and eventually destroyed her. Yes, it wasn’t her fault, but she’d feel like it was anyway, and Enya probably felt the same way.

To feel that powerless… Kira thought she knew what being powerless meant, but her feeling was nothing compared to what Enya must have felt. She had only been powerless to save herself. Enya was powerless in the face of so many innocent lives lost in her name. Kira knew it wasn’t a competition, but it put things on perspective.

She almost couldn’t continue to listen at one point, but she forced herself to stay attentive; it was not easy for Enya to open up this much and she couldn’t take it for granted. This wasn’t about whether she was comfortable or not, this was about her new friend. When Enya got to the point where she ended up chained to a rock, she shivered; watching people being slaughtered while she was powerless to stop the carnage was a thousand times worse than having her own life threatened. She averted her gaze briefly, feeling tears of sympathy began to cloud her eyes, but she wasn’t sure how that would make Enya feel—maybe she didn’t want sympathy or pity, maybe that would offend her.

Still, it was the first time she had seen Enya cry, so to speak, and that in itself shook her. All this time, Enya had seemed strong and indestructible, but here was an unmistakably human part of her, a vulnerable side that was being bared right in front of her. It meant something—it meant a lot—and Kira knew their relationship would never be the same again.

Finally, Enya finished her story, and Kira remained silent for a few seconds, wondering exactly what she could say. What does one say to a story like that?

She didn’t even hesitate when she moved in to hug Enya tightly, not even caring that Enya might not be a hugger, because she felt that a hug was desperately needed. She blinked back her own tears as she rested her chin on the other senshi’s shoulder.

“You’re wrong. It’s not just about your feelings. Don’t make yourself sound like a petulant child. That’s me, in comparison. There was nothing you could do. You said it yourself; you had tried to help and it only made things worse. You left for their sake, too. Maybe part of it is selfish, but in leaving, you were also trying to help them the only way you knew how.”

She glanced at Achelois, grateful that Enya had found such a good friend in her and that she was not alone in her misery. “No one should have gone through what you did. I understand completely why you left. To be honest, it seemed like the only choice left. So please, don’t blame yourself or feel bad about it. I completely, sincerely understand,” she repeated, stepping back a bit to look into Enya’s eyes, to convey that she meant it. There was no judgment; only understanding and acceptance.

“We may be senshi, and we may even be a goddess, but we can’t solve everything. Sometimes, there’s just nothing we can do. It hurts, but it’s the truth.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th April 2016, 7:16 pm

Andromeda's embrace had not been the response Enyalius had anticipated. A nod of acceptance, or weary look, sure, else some other sign that showed Kira respected her a little less than before. She had laid her shame bare - had said too much even, unable to help the story that had poured out of her; yet, rather than disdain... Enya was overwhelmed by Kira's compassion. As Andromeda fit her head onto Enya's shoulder and she could feel the tears on her neck, something broke inside of her, her pride crumbling. She hugged Kira back as her soft, strong words communicated what she could never say to herself, in a way that was similar and yet so different from what Achelois had said all those years ago. When Kira stepped back, she didn't care if she were crying, her eyes stayed tight on Kira's, taking temporary relief in what she had to say. 

"Thank you," she managed when Kira finished, finding herself at a loss of what to say or do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Jailbirds   [Advanced] Jailbirds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Jailbirds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top