The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Fellow Senshi, hello to you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

Title : The RL Sailor Mercury.

Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  Empty
PostSubject: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 10:46 am

:reika:Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Sailor Galaxy a.k.a April. Sailor Moon was around my entire childhood and I've lived on with it always being a part of my life. The magic of and within the SM, along with everything about it, is just captivating. Sometimes I feel crazy for how much I love it, but that's why I'm ecstatic I found this place. To be among people who love is just as much. I can't wait to be more involved!  Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  868675979<3 <3 ~Sailor Galaxy~ <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Tokyo25
Pyramidal Crystal

Tokyo25

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 10:49 am

Welcome SailorGalaxy, you're really going to love Galaxy Cauldron! ^^ What parts of the fandom are you the most interested in (General discussion, shippings, writing, fanart, roleplaying, etc.).
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 11:04 am

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here! It's nice having new members who are really passionate about Sailor Moon Smile

Who's your favorite SM character? I love your avatar, by the way! Is Sailor Galaxy an Otaku of yours? I would love to read more about her, if she is Smile

I hope you enjoy your time here on GC, and if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 11:17 am

Welcome, Galaxy!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 1:25 pm

Welcome Sailor Galaxy!
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 1:26 pm

Thank you, thank you!

@Tokyo25, I'm definitely into the discussions, writing and roleplaying. Text-based roleplay is a favorite of mine as well as creative writing. Smile

@Miss Moon Rose, indeed she is. Though my story on her as yet to unfold. I will definitely message you, as well as conjure up a thread with her story. I will say though, she is quite mysterious. 

@Cosmos-Hime and SailorKittyElyon, thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 1:27 pm

@Miss Moon Rose, oh and thank you! I for sure will if I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 1:34 pm

Hi! Welcome to GC, April! Who is your favourite senshi? What do you think about Crystal? Do you own any Sailor Moon merch?
Back to top Go down
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 1:58 pm

Goddess Saturn wrote:
Hi! Welcome to GC, April! Who is your favourite senshi? What do you think about Crystal? Do you own any Sailor Moon merch?
My favorite is Mercury! She's a lot like me and I love it. I absolutely love Crystal. It follows the manga so perfectly, which is my favorite. I do. I have a Living Dead Skater Dress that looks like Sailor Mercury's uniform. Will also be receiving her transformation pen. And a couple of Sailor Moon shirts as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 2:05 pm

Welcome, Galaxy!!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 2:06 pm

Louise wrote:
Welcome, Galaxy!!!
Many, many thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime29th November 2014, 8:23 pm

Hello April,
My name is Erica. I just wanted to welcome you to the forums. I am so glad to see an ecstatic sailor moon fan, I know I am a crazy fan girl with Sailor Moon, it is such a great realm. Do you have a favorite adaptation, characters, or ship? As you can tell I am a shipper of all carnations of Usagi and Mamoru- OTP for life. I am so happy to be a moonie right now- there is so much going on. Have you been keeping up with Crystal? Do you like it so far? I hope you will stick around as we have a lot of fun events coming up, that and there is always something fun going on here.

If you ever want to chat or have any questions, my inbox is always open.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime29th November 2014, 8:29 pm

Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, tis a lovely place.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime29th November 2014, 8:33 pm

Artemis wrote:
Hello April,
My name is Erica. I just wanted to welcome you to the forums. I am so glad to see an ecstatic sailor moon fan, I know I am a crazy fan girl with Sailor Moon, it is such a great realm. Do you have a favorite adaptation, characters, or ship? As you can tell I am a shipper of all carnations of Usagi and Mamoru- OTP for life. I am so happy to be a moonie right now- there is so much going on. Have you been keeping up with Crystal? Do you like it so far? I hope you will stick around as we have a lot of fun events coming up, that and there is always something fun going on here.

If you ever want to chat or have any questions, my inbox is always open.

Hello Artemis!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I don't think there is a character I don't love. Even the evil ones spark my interest. Only because they all have a story. But my favorite Senshi are Mercury and Saturn. About Crystal, oh yes. It is beautifully done and follows the manga almost perfectly which I love. The manga is my favorite over the anime. But I like both. I will sure be looking out for the events taking place. I appreciate this!

Thanks again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime29th November 2014, 8:53 pm

OuterHarmonie23 wrote:
Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, tis a lovely place.

Awwe! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime2nd December 2014, 5:49 pm

Hello and welcome to the GC Sailor Galaxy! I like your username. Very Happy Which season is your favorite? Do you have a favorite villain?
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Miss Pallas
Star Seed

Miss Pallas

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime2nd December 2014, 5:51 pm

Batgirl wrote:
Hello and welcome to the GC Sailor Galaxy! I like your username. Very Happy Which season is your favorite? Do you have a favorite villain?
Thank you! Actually trying to change it. My favorite season is Fall. Favorite villian, have to give it to Queen Beryl.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime2nd December 2014, 6:03 pm

Ooh, a fellow Queen Beryl fan. Welcome to the forum, dear!

Have you watch the live action drama or any of the musicals? I highly recommend them.

If you ever need any help, never hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members. ^^
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 12:17 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Senshi, hello to you!    Fellow Senshi, hello to you!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fellow Senshi, hello to you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top