The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello, fellow moonies. 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starlight Pudding
Star Seed

Starlight Pudding

Star Seed

Hello, fellow moonies. 8) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 10:23 pm

Hello, fellow moonies. 8) 1955989781
Hello there!

I'm 23 years old, from California, and I've been into Sailor Moon for quite a majority of my life, LOL. I love pretty much every incarnation (where's my PGSM and Myu lovers at?) and the first episode I ever watched was the SuperS arc so I have a bit of a soft spot for that season, although my favorite is probably Infinity. I'd like to cosplay someone from Sailor Moon someday, although I'm on the bigger side.

All this new merchandise is really killing my wallet.
Hello, fellow moonies. 8) 1948543417

Anyway, I'd really like to make some friends seeing as how I don't know anyone who likes Sailor Moon. 
Hope to chat with you guys around the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://starlight-pudding.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 10:33 pm

Hello! Welcome here!

Glad to know you're a myu and pgsm fan *high fives*. And also that you love cosplay! We have a guild if you're interested in checking it out where we discuss cosplay from time to time Very Happy Click me

Since we're in the favorite category, who's your favorite senshi and favorite villain?
I really hope to see you on the forum and don't be shy, everyone is welcoming! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 10:40 pm

PGSM YAY!! You have a friend here Ms. Pudding. Do you have a fave PGSM act?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Pudding
Star Seed

Starlight Pudding

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 11:09 pm

sportsnutd wrote:
PGSM YAY!! You have a friend here Ms. Pudding. Do you have a fave PGSM act?

Hello. =D Oh man, I don't know if I do, each episode is pretty great. I liked the whole Darkury arc. ;D Or that one time Makoto straight-up punched Tuxedo Mask because she needs to protect Usagi. I should probably re-watch the whole show, it's been a while. I really wish they continued into the Black Moon arc!

Eternal Knight wrote:
Hello! Welcome here!

Glad to know you're a myu and pgsm fan *high fives*. And also that you love cosplay! We have a guild if you're interested in checking it out where we discuss cosplay from time to time Very Happy Click me

Since we're in the favorite category, who's your favorite senshi and favorite villain?
I really hope to see you on the forum and don't be shy, everyone is welcoming! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!

Indeed. =D *High fives* I sure do! It's been a while since my last cosplay due to financial reasons, but I find it very fun. I'll check that out, thanks.

Well, I love Sailor Moon herself, haha. From the inners, Jupiter is my go-to favorite. She can bake a cake and then pummel you with her fists. Back when I was a kid with my friends I was the designated Jupiter of the group due to being so tall, lmao. Of the outers I like Sailor Saturn. I pretty much like everyone though. Hmmm, for favorite villain I'll go with Professor Tomoe because his psycho side was hilarious.

Hello, fellow moonies. 8) 868675979
I will, thank you, Knight!
Back to top Go down
http://starlight-pudding.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime3rd November 2015, 1:42 am

Dark Mercury was awesome...I think it would have been cool to have her turned good and have her and Ami as well... Jupiter is awesome...nuff said...
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime3rd November 2015, 4:26 am

Hi there! Welcome! I love PGSM too! It's my favorite adaptation of the series! *high five* We can be friends if you want!
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 5:08 pm

Welcome to the forums! I am Andi (Ena, Lus, or whatever you decide to call me)!

Starlight Pudding wrote:
Hello, fellow moonies. 8) 1955989781 I'd like to cosplay someone from Sailor Moon someday, although I'm on the bigger side.
You totally should! I'm sure you'd look great! Very Happy

Starlight Pudding wrote:
All this new merchandise is really killing my wallet.
Hello, fellow moonies. 8) 1948543417
OMG I totally agree with you on that one! xD I just preordered the Petit Chara for Stars and the Black Moon Clan. xD

Eternal Knight wrote:
We have a guild if you're interested in checking it out where we discuss cosplay from time to time Very Happy 
YES. I second Eternal Knight's post. We don't have many cosplayers currently in the guild so it would be great if you checked it out! I would love to talk cosplay with you! Very Happy

Starlight Pudding wrote:
:]
...Jupiter is my go-to favorite....I like Sailor Saturn...For favorite villain I'll go with Professor Tomoe...
We are SO going to get along! XD Those three are my favorites as well (along with Eudial haha)!

ANYWAY, I hope to see you around the forums! If you have any questions or would just like to talk, hit me up with a PM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2015, 10:53 pm

I'm from SoCal.  Where do you live in California?  But welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime24th November 2015, 3:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! I really need to watch PGSM but I have like 30 other things to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime25th November 2015, 9:56 am

Welcome to GC.  Love your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2015, 10:38 am

^ Oh, I second that! and I love your username quite a lot as well xD

Anyway, WELCOME TO GC! IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE! I like PGSM and the Myus quite a lot as well - and oh my god yes, the Infinity arc is my favorite arc too!
I'm Vivie and you can always PM me if you feel bored or if you have any questions xD I won't bite - most of the time xD
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, fellow moonies. 8)   Hello, fellow moonies. 8) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow moonies. 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top