The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Greetings fellow Moonies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

Greetings fellow Moonies! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 10:02 pm

Hey there!

My name is Kai, I'm a 21 years old and from Germany. After looking for ages for an active Sailor Moon Community I finally got here. (Now that I'm here I can't believe how I could miss this huge place.)

Well anyways: I liked Sailor Moon when I was like 3-4 years old and after I got my hands on the new Manga a few years ago, I became a hardcore Moonie. My favourite characters are Kaolinite, Michiru/Neptune and Hotaru/Saturn.

Other things I like are hanging out with friends, gaming, writing and playing mafia.

If you want to know more about me feel free to ask. I won't bite! My Skypename is Kaiolinite.

I hope I'll meet many new people here and have a good time. :3

See you around!

Last edited by Kaioli on 26th June 2016, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 11:58 pm

Hello, Kaioli! Welcome to the forums! I actually got into the manga before the anime as well. You mentioned videogames, what games do you play? What's your favorite season/manga arc?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime25th June 2016, 12:30 am

Hey there, Kai!

Happy to see you join us! Greetings fellow Moonies! 868675979

Besides Manga and 90s Anime, did you already watch Sailor Moon Crystal? Or at least "sneaked into it" lol

if yes, did you enjoy it so far?
Back to top Go down
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime25th June 2016, 12:35 am

Welcome to the forum Kai!!! Enjoy your time here!! I'm sure you'll feel welcomed here as much as I did ^^ If you have any questions, lots of the staff her are absolutely helpful!

Enjoy!!

Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550 Greetings fellow Moonies! 1334857550
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime25th June 2016, 12:51 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Hello, Kaioli! Welcome to the forums! I actually got into the manga before the anime as well. You mentioned videogames, what games do you play? What's your favorite season/manga arc?
For my favorite Manga Arc i cant really decide between Stars and Infinity, but in the Anime I definetly stick with Season 3. Mostly because my favorite Senshis are most present there. The end where Professor Tomoe begs Sailor Moon to give him the Grail to save his daughter made me cry. Such an emotional moment. <3

Video Games I play on the PC are mostly Multiplayer Games with my friends. As for Console Games I prefer  older Games on the NES and SNES. The newest consoles I have are the Wii U and the 3DS, although I mostly use them for the Virtual Console Feature.

I have the old Anime + the 3 Movies on DVD as well as Season 1+2 of Crystal. I did not enjoy them as much as the old Arcs, mainly because I liked the Anime Version More then the Manga. Season 3 I am up to the latest Episode and I love it. The opening is my favorite so far and then there is the latest Episode. God the awakening of Saturn brought me a fanboygasm. I also think that the Animation has gotten better in Season 3 but I dont dislike the other 2 because of that. I was really happy when a new Anime came out and I watched every minute with pleasure. 

And thanks for the Welcome! :3

(Shouldnt Post on my handy. German autocorrect while writing English is a pain haha)

Last edited by Kaioli on 26th June 2016, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime25th June 2016, 6:40 am

Hey there! Welcome to GC! I see you like Mafia, we recently started having games of that on here again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime25th June 2016, 6:52 am

Welcome!

I hope you stay here with us!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime25th June 2016, 10:59 am

Greetings fellow Moonies! 7sAuJlT

Hey, hey! We've chatted a bit already on Skype and I look forward to seeing you as a Mafia player in the near future!

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC, so if you need any help navigating around the forums you can always come to me. We also have this great mentor program that will you guide you through the forums. Enjoy and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 3:07 pm

Welcome, Kaioli, you seem like quite an interesting person to talk to. Also say, what is your favorite version of Kaiolinite?
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime27th June 2016, 8:34 pm

Hey Kai! I finally had a chance to go on the forums and formally welcome you to the forum! I really hope you like it here! (:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime27th June 2016, 8:48 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums! Greetings fellow Moonies! 2503753863

I'm Andi/Ena/Lus/Anda/etc. Whatever you want to call me! Razz

It's nice to see more new people around here! --Especially DeathBuster fans. ...What? did somebody say something? Greetings fellow Moonies! 3186387542

Kaioli wrote:

(Shouldnt Post on my handy. German autocorrect while writing English is a pain haha)
XD Totally know that feel! My laptop and phone both like to randomly switch to Croatian on me from time to time.

...Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime28th June 2016, 6:55 am

Lavender wrote:
Welcome, Kaioli, you seem like quite an interesting person to talk to. Also say, what is your favorite version of Kaiolinite?

You can send me a PM anytime! ^__^ And in regard of looks, I would choose the Crystal Kaolinite, because she just looks beautiful there. Characterwise I would choose the old Anime, simply because her character is written out the best.

Anyways I really want to thank everbody for the warm welcome. I have met a lot of nice people in my 3 days and I instantly felt like a part of the community here, so I'm really enjoying my stay. Thank you all for being awesome! <3
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime28th June 2016, 8:18 am

Hiya! Welcome! Greetings fellow Moonies! 868675979 Yeah, this place is great ^^ like a lil family. Greetings fellow Moonies! 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Moonies!   Greetings fellow Moonies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Moonies!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top