The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saffron
Star Seed

Star Seed

Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:03 pm

Hello there fellow Sailor Moon fans. I hope there are plenty of members who have seen Sailor Moon for as long as I have (over a decade), but it's also sweet if you're experiencing the series for the first time. I was a big fan of anime several years ago and I'm now getting back into things. Really excited to start discussing Sailor Moon with you.

Also as you could tell from the thread title, I'm nine weeks expectant with our first child. <3 So if it's a girl, then obviously getting her interested into Sailor Moon. My partner and I are really excited (except I'm not looking forward to childbirth but I'll survive). So because of the baby in me, I should go get ready for bed (it's 11pm here in the UK). I'll talk to all of you tomorrow. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:10 pm

Wow, You're from the UK too? That's awesome, Recently alot of English moonies are appearing!

Great how your having a child, It must be really hard work though, I wish you luck!

I've watched Sailor moon since 03 now, Probably nearing around ten years at this point because I'm not too sure when abouts in 04 I started watching.

By the by! Welcome to our forum!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:13 pm

Welcome to the forums Saffron!! Congratulations on the baby!!!! ^^ That must be exciting! And boys can like Sailor Moon too! =P I've been into Sailor Moon since I was really young and I'm 22 now so nearly 20ish years I suppose haha, gosh I feel old!

Anyway!! Welcome to our forum!! I hope you'll love it here and will enjoy your stay with us! If you need anything at all, big or small or just to chit chat, my PM box is always open!!! ^^

<3
Kaya
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:15 pm

Hi! I guess we'll be newbies together! I just joined less then 12 hours ago! 

And I agree with Diana, boys can watch sailor moon too.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:38 pm

Welcome to the forums!! It's great to have you here! I'm Alyssa Smile

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's so beautiful that you're having a baby - my aunt is actually probably around nine weeks pregnant with her third child. I wish you well in your endeavors with your child! I hope you post pictures when he/she is born!

Yayy, more UK people! I'm not from the UK, but I've always wanted to go there and I think it's cool every time we get someone from there Smile

There are plenty great threads to join here regarding Sailor Moon talk! I'm sure you'll fit right in Smile Who's your favorite senshi?

I hope you have a great time here on GC, and if you ever have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:40 pm

Oh man, I agree with everyone else, regardless of whether your baby is a boy or a girl, you should still make them watch Sailor Moon with you. ^^

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums! If you ever need any assistance of any sort, don't be afraid to contact me or any of the other staff members. We're here to help! My inbox is also always open if you just wanna chat. I hope you enjoy your stay here. =D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:59 pm

congratulations <33333333 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407 Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here 1984953407
I'd love to discuss with you about sailor moon and I hope you and stay here with us!!!

Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 7:33 pm

Congrats!! Very Happy I really hope to see you around the forum. ^0^
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 8:56 pm

welcome to the forums and congrats on your pregnancy. Babies are so exciting. I hope the pregnancy is going well for the both of you. My name is Erica, but most people call me Hikari. I am s glad you found the forums. We have a lot going on on GC and i hope you will find something that will interest you. Do you have a favorite senshi or a favorite adaptation of the series. 

Well thats all for now, but I look forward to seeing you around here and if you ever wanna chat, or have questions, my inbox is always open.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime30th November 2014, 6:03 pm

Congrats! I've been a moonie fan since '98. Your child will be lucky to have a mom that's into Sailor Moon and understands ( my mother never will, and thinks its childish ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 12:19 pm

Hooray!  I just had my second baby and it is a girl and we watch the new episodes together.  Well...she nurses while I watch.  Haha! 

Glad to see another mommy here!
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here   Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expectant Moon-Mommy To Be Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top