The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 8:51 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 F1jTwD8

After a nice warm bath and slipping into her pajamas, Serenity felt much better. She snuggled close to her mama under the covers and slowly she drifted off to sleep. Serenity felt safe with her mom so she was relaxed as she fell into a deep sleep.

Serenity first entered a dream world where she was playing in a field of green grass, frolicking through the flowers as the sun poured down on her face, she had never yet gone to Earth, yet she was having dreams, mainly filled with images of what Endymion described of Earth, Serenity so hoped she could go one day. Earth sounded like such a great place.

Serenity was with her mama walking through the grass when the sky turned black and forceful clouds covered the sun. The air grew cold and dense as the Earth shook. A figure slowly descended from the sky, her evil laugh radiating through the space Serenity was in with her mama.

”Now you’re mine” the figure said as she sent a powerful force at Queen Serenity, sending her flying across the garden, landing on the ground with a painful thud.

“Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Serenity cried out in her dream as the figure, the same figure earlier in the day grabbed Serenity and disappeared back into the sky.

“You’ll never see your mama again, because I killed her” the voice said as evil laughter escaped her lips after.

Serenity bolted up screaming and shaking with fear, still thinking she was in the nightmare she had just had.

“MA-MA-MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the little princess cried out as tears filled her fearful eyes.

Nehellenia’s dream invasion had been a success, and she was intent on letting the Queen know that she meant what she said and she would stop at no costs until she had the child.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 3:30 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 PewsQST

It had taken the queen quite some time, but finally she was able to fall asleep. She cradled Serenity in her arms, finding comfort in her daughter's warmth and even breathing. She was the luckiest mother in the world to have an angel like Serenity in her life, and holding the child in her arms reminded her of that.

It felt like she had only been sleeping for a short while when Queen Serenity was wrenched from her dreamless slumber by her daughter's screams. Her eyelids shot open, revealing scared, worried silver irises. The queen sat up and reached for the crying princess, pulling her close and cradling her to her chest. "Serenity, Serenity shhh, it's Mommy, I am right here, shhhh..." she whispered. "Everything is alright now, you are safe."

The door suddenly burst open, and in came Endymion. His hair was mussed and his eyes were wide and wild. "Is everything alright?" he breathed. The queen looked up at him, alarmed that he had gotten there so quickly. Had he...been guarding the door?

Queen Serenity looked at him with worried eyes, silently telling him that everything was definitely not alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 6:48 pm

Serenity felt a sense of comfort when her mama pulled her into her arms, but the tears wouldn’t stop falling. Her fears from her nightmare still ever present in her mind.  Serenity couldn’t imagine a world without her mama. She rested her head against her mama’s chest as she spoke, her voice barely audible through her tears.

“Mama,” Serenity said through sniffles as she clutched onto her mama. “The scawee lady, she tame back, but she hurted you mama, you didn’t get up. I was scawed, we were playing in a garden and then she came and hurted you and took me away, I don’t wanna go. Don’t make me go mama.” The little princess said as she burst into more tears and covered her ears as the sound of Nehellenia’s  laugh rang louder in her ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 5MRUnZW

Meanwhile Nehellenia feeling quite pleased with herself decided to send an ominous message to the queen through the mirrors. Slowly a message began to appear on the mirror. 

This is quite fun isn’t it Serenity, if you want me to stop, my request is simple, hand over your daughter and  I will leave your precious moon alone. But if you refuse my order you can expect a war, and one way or another the little brat will be mine.

The room shone a tint of purple once the message appeared and the sudden change in atmosphere caused a great scare in the princess who rushed to get under the covers and away from the evil spirits.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 10:01 am

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 SIi1GWf

Endymion couldn't bring himself to sleep in his bedroom in the palace that night. He just...couldn't. Now while he knew there was someone out to get the queen and the princess. After the meeting with the senshi was over, Endymion instead went to Princess Serenity's room. His plan was to guard her door and be there for her if something else were to happen, but he was surprised to find that the princess was no where to be found. Panicking, he rushed to the queen's bedroom, hoping and praying that the princess was with her mother. Quietly, he opened the door, seeing the two girls sleeping soundly in the queen's bed. Heaving a sigh of relief, Endymion shut the door and sat on the floor, running his hands through his hair. 

He was terrified. Never before had he had to deal with something as big as what had happened that day, and he was not confident in the safety of the queen and princess. Sure, they had the senshi, but where were the senshi when Serenity was being terrorized earlier that day? There needed to be someone guarding the young princess at all times. At least until this threat was eradicated. 

Eventually, Endymion fell asleep outside the queen's door. It only seemed like a short while until he was wrenched from his sleep by the sounds of screaming and crying. He shot up, standing quickly and throwing open the door. His eyes were wild and his hair was in disarray, but he didn't care. Serenity was crying, and the queen was cradling her in her arms. 

"Is everything alright?" he breathed, walking quickly to the bed. The queen looked at him with fearful eyes, and he instantly knew that everything was definitely not alright. He sat down on the bed, placing a comforting hand on Princess Serenity's back. He listened intently as the child spoke of her nightmare, and the terror in her voice made his heart shatter. Why was the poor child being forced to go through this pain? It was inhumane, and Endymion was going to put a stop to it if it was the last thing he ever did. 

Suddenly the room grew dark, and everything felt cold. Endymion's hand flew to his sword and he stood, spinning in a circle to search for a threat. The mirror on the other side of Queen Serenity's room began to shimmer, and a message appeared in the glass.

After reading the message, Queen Serenity stood and shouted, "Never! You will never lay your hands on my child! We will fight this war, but I can assure you, whoever you are, victory shall never be yours!" 

The queen turned to Endymion and nodded, and he took that as his cue. In the blink of an eye, he charged the mirror and shattered it with his sword, forcing the message to fade.

The princess was hiding beneath the covers, no-doubt trembling in fear. Endymion was filled with so much anger he could hardly stand it. Was there seriously going to be a war?

Judging by the look in Queen Serenity's eyes, Endymion did not doubt it for one minute.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 7:00 pm

All of the commotion only stirred Serenity’s nerves more. She heard someone burst through the door, then she heard the scary lady’s voice again and she heard her mama speak, her voice strong and forceful, it made Serenity a bit scared, but she knew it only was to show how much the Queen loved her daughter. Serenity peeked her head out from under the covers after she heard a shattering sound. She was still shaking a bit from her nightmare.

She felt a sense of relief though when she saw Endymion, but she could tell he was tired, his hair and his eyes looked wild.

Serenity clung to her mama, “mama, I don’t want the scawee lady to hurt you like she did in my deam, it was scawee mama!” The princess said as she buried her head in her mama’s lap.

She glanced back up for a moment to Endymion before she slowly eased herself off of her mama’s bed and walked over to Endymion. She tugged on his cape to get his attention. “Endy did you stayed here all the time?” she asked  her eyes still holding remnants of tears as well as hints of sleepiness in them, it was just about dawn, but the light had not yet graced the moon and Serenity still believed it was night time.

“Endy did you go to sleep yet, we can go back asleep if you want, I keep you safe Endy, just like you keep me safe.” She said as a small smile formed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 7:50 pm

Endymion was breathing heavily, still trying to recover from his burst of anger and adrenaline. He almost didn't notice Serenity tugging on his cape until she spoke. He bent down onto one knee, his face close to hers as she spoke. Hearing her talk of protecting him while he slept made hot tears form in the prince's eyes. Despite all she had been through, Princess Serenity was still putting others before herself.

She would make a great queen.

Chuckling, Endymion pulled her into a warm hug. "Thank you Serenity, that is very kind of you. You are very brave," he said into her hair. Scooping her up, Endymion carried the princess and laid her gently onto the bed, catching the queen's eye to get her approval. She nodded, still shaking herself. Despite being just a young man, Queen Serenity felt safer with him by her daughter's side. She didn't know what she would have done had Endymion not been present. 

Endymion slid into bed next to the little princess, smiling and moving a piece of her bangs out of her eyes. "Get some rest, my princess," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 8:06 pm

Princess Serenity smiled at Endymion’s words. When he scooped her up, she rested her head against his chest. She felt a sense of warmth and security in his arms. As he laid her down in the bed she rested her head against the pillow. It was a matter of seconds after Endymion wished her to get some rest before she fell asleep. Before falling back asleep she said softly, “you too.”

She was still holding lightly onto his cape as she slept. Her breathing was light and calm as she drifted off into her dream world where things were much happier this time around.  Serenity dreamt of playing with bunnies and kittens and an endless supply of sweets.  In her dreams Serenity’s laughter and smiles filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 10:51 am

A few weeks had passed since the first few attacks against the queen and princess. After detecting no further threats, Endymion reluctantly returned to Earth at the demands of his parents.

After giving his explanation as to why he had left and stayed gone for so long, the Terran king and queen agreed to allow Princess Serenity to stay in Earth's palace for the time being. With the threat of war against the moon, Queen Serenity needed to focus fully on preparations. 

So over the last week or so, the little princess had been staying with Endymion in the Terran palace. He enjoyed her constant company, and being with her always lifted his spirits. Endymion was never bored when Serenity was present.

Endymion now sat beside the little princess at the dining table, quietly eating his salad while they waited for the king and queen to join them. A few minutes passed, and soon came the two royals, looking just as regal and impressive as always. Endymion greeted them, standing to show respect as his mother sat down. As soon as everyone was settled, dinner resumed in silence.

"Endymion," the king suddenly said, his loud voice bouncing of the room's walls. The young prince looked up, his fork hanging in the air.

"Yes sir?"

"Your mother and I have news."

Endymion's stomach dropped. There was never good news from his parents anymore. 

"Lady Beryl of the neighboring kingdom will be staying with us over the next few weeks. I expect you to treat her with the utmost kindness and respect. Her family is very important to us, and we agreed to have her stay with us when you both were of age," the queen said, her voice soft and kind. Endymion's eyes flitted from his mother to his father as a mixture of emotions ran through him.

"When does she arrive?" the prince asked, clenching his fists beneath the tablecloth. 

"In three days' time," the king responded.

Anger suddenly flared in Endymion. He slammed his hands on the table, his eyes bright with rage. "I did not consent to this! Why would you invite a lady from another kingdom to our palace in such a time of turmoil? The moon is nearing war. Is this truly the time to focus on courtship?! I have told you time and time again that I do not wish to be married anytime soon. I refuse to go along with this!" he yelled. The king was suddenly filled with the same amount of anger at his son's insolence and stubborness. 

"You will do as we say, whether you like it or not! Your mother and I have word exceedingly hard to get you this courtship, and we will not have you ruining it! Am I understood?!"

The queen placed a gentle hand on her husband's arm, willing him to stay calm as his voice practically shook the palace walls. Endymion stood, breathing heavily, before turning and storming out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 9:16 pm

Serenity had been excited to go to Earth, but she was sad that she was away from her mama. The first week was absolute torture for the little princess who had anxiety every night fearful she would have a nightmare, or when she did have those nightmares, her mama wasn’t there to comfort her. Venus had accompanied her to Earth, but it wasn’t the same.

Serenity was happy to be with Endymion. She enjoyed all the time they spent together and she was much happier now that she was used to being away from her mama, but she still missed her deeply and wondered how long it would be until she could go back home.

Serenity was especially fascinated with all the things on Earth, all the colors, plants and animals. She was intrigued with the palace dogs, at first she was terrified of the animals and thought one would eat her, but they were actually very fun animals. Serenity enjoyed running around the palace gardens under the sun and in the open air and at night she gazed up at her home on the moon. It had been like a dream, she had gazed at earth and now it felt weird to be looking at her home, the big white pearl in the sky, but that too she had grown used to in time.

Serenity had taken a liking to Endymion’s mother but his father was quite a scary figure, always shouting. Serenity was enjoying her dinner with the Terran family. Endymion’s father was talking about a lady and something else; many of the words didn’t quite make sense, but something about the words made Endymion upset. Serenity wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be okay. But soon enough Endymion was slamming his fists on the table and shouting, this was a site that sent chills up the little princess’ spine. She had seen him angry but it had been when they were on the moon and this anger was different, Serenity could sense it.

After Endymion stormed out of the dining room, Serenity hopped off of her chair and ran off to try and find him. She stopped in her room to grab her stuff bunny, maybe bunz will make Endy feel better,  Serenity thought as she also grabbed a picture she had drawn earlier in the day. She had drawn the gardens and the horse she had seen earlier in the day. Though her picture didn’t look quite like a horse, she would say it was most definitely a horse.

Serenity finally found Endymion in one of his hiding spots, she had found him there one day. She approached him slowly, she pulled on his pant leg. When she had his attention, she presented him with the picture and her bunny. “Endy why you angy?” She asked as she looked up at him with gentle eyes. “You can hold bunz if you want, he always makes me feel better when I not happy, and you can have this piture. I drew the horse in the garden today.” She hoped her small gestures would cheer him up. Serenity never liked to see the prince sad and she especially did not like to see him angry.

“Endy,” she paused before asking not sure if she could ask her queston, “what was your daddy talking about, why was he angy, why was you angy?”

She hopped up next to him and placed a hand on his arm, “Endy, don’t worry be happy.” She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 8:25 am

Endymion stormed to the palace gardens, one of his automatic places he went to when he was angry. Moving through the hedges, he finally came to the small opening between the hedges and sat down on the grass, thinking about what his father had said. He was so sick and tired of them trying to dictate his life. How was he supposed to be king when he was always told what to do?

He sat there for a while, when suddenly Serenity appeared. A small smile appeared on his lips. Of course she would come after him - it was her nature. She didn't like to see people upset.

Endymion accepted the stuffed rabbit and the picture Serenity had handed him, smiling and ruffling her hair. "Thank you, princess," he said. "This picture is wonderful." The prince pulled the little girl into his lap, wrapping his arms around her.

"Serenity, you're a bit too young to understand, but when you are older, it is tradition for you to marry a prince. This will make you a queen with a king to rule by your side. I am at the age where it is time for me to find my queen, but my parents are trying to force it on me. I'm not ready to be married - in fact, I don't really want it. Perhaps it is wrong of me to assume that Lady Beryl will not be desirable, but I am just tired of my parents trying to get me to marry. I don't think love should be forced. Do you understand?"

Endymion's arms tightened around Serenity, and he kissed the top of her head. "Don't ever fall in love, Serenity. You are mine and mine alone," he teased, gently tickling her sides. He suddenly began to think about what it would be like if Serenity were ever to be married, and the thought made him sick. He couldn't bear to think of another man with her. She was just...too innocent, too pure.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:38 am

Serenity looked at Endymion with eyes of wonder as he spoke. She was trying hard to understand what he was saying. She didn’t really understand marriage, but then Endymion told her it was his time to select his queen, but from what she gathered his parents were telling him who to marry and that had been why he was mad.

After Endymion pulled her into his lap, Serenity asked out of curiousity, “I think I understand, so your mama and daddy want you to pick a queen, but they say you have to like who they want you to like, but you want to pick who you like. I think your mama and daddy are silly. Endy you pick who you like the most, that’s what make you happy right?” She wasn’t even sure if what she was saying made sense but she wanted to see Endymion smile again.

Soon enough he was speaking to her, this time his voice was gentle. He was telling her not to fall in love and then he tickled her sides. Serenity was giggling and squirming trying to escape the giggles. Once she had caught her breath she said matter of factly, “Endy I wont fall in love cuz boys are yucky!” she said as she scrunched up her nose and giggled again.

She hadn’t met too many boys, but the boys she met only wanted to play in the mud or chase her with bugs, none of those things were appealing to her.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 11:45 am

Endymion chuckled. "That's right, princess. My parents are pretty silly. Maybe someday they'll learn their lesson."

His eyes caught sight of a passing monarch butterfly, and he watched it flutter away and out of sight. For a brief moment, he wondered if it would be possible for him to just...leave. Never to be seen again. Maybe then his parents would realize their mistakes. But he knew it would be cruel of him to leave, especially now when Serenity needed him most. No, he wouldn't leave. But he would find some way out of this.

"They sure are yucky," Endymion agreed. "And don't forget, I'll tickle you to death if you ever leave me," he laughed, tickling her again. He just couldn't get enough of her giggles and squeals.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 7:59 pm

Serenity giggled and let out little squeals in excitement as Endymion tickled her once more.  She protested the tickles by squirming trying to get out of Endymion’s grasp, but she also liked being with him and spending time with him. “Stop, stop….” She said protesting through more giggles.

When she had calmed down a bit she looked up at Endymion, “I won’t leave you Endy, you the most favoritest person I know besides mama.” She said with a smile on her face. She hopped down off the bench and grabbed Endymion’s sleeve, trying her best to pull him up off the bench.

“Come on Endy, show me the gardens, theres so many pitty flowers here, I never seen anything like them before on the moon.” She said as she skipped off down the path, her ponytails bouncing with each skip.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 8:46 am

A few weeks passed, with still no attack made against the moon. Tensions were high all throughout the galaxy, but the threat that had made itself known to Queen Serenity had yet to show itself again. The moon princess remained on Earth, watched over carefully by Endymion and his shittenou. 

Despite his efforts, Endymion could not convince his parents to let him find love on his own. Not long after Endymion and Serenity's conversation in the gardens, his parents informed him of his incoming courtship with a nearby lord's daughter. Knowing arguing would be futile, Endymion decided to just let it happen. Who knows, he may end up liking this lady who was coming to stay in his palace. 

The day finally came, and Serenity, Endymion and his shittenou stood outside of the palace gates. The carriage wheeled towards them, and the Terran prince couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He had no idea who this woman was or what she would look like. He had probably seen her at a ball some time, but Endymion never paid much attention to women anyway.

The carriage stopped, and the footman opened the door to let the lady inside step out. The first thing Endymion saw was a pale hand reaching out to grab the handle outside of the carriage. He had never seen someone so pale, especially someone who lived on Earth. 

The woman stepped out, revealing a long cascade of dark purple, almost black, hair. She wore a long, fitted indigo gown that billowed around her ankles as she stepped. Her body was lean and tall, but no where near as tall as Endymion. Her eyes met Endymion's, and he was slightly surprised by the deep purple shade of her irises. Feeling a nudge from Kunzite, Endymion took a few steps forward and bowed to the beautiful woman.

"Lady Beryl, it is an honor to finally meet you," he said, coming up from his bow. The woman smiled and curtsied, taking the arm he now extended to her.

"Thank you, Prince Endymion. I have been awaiting this day for quite some time," she said, her voice deep and smooth. They began to walk back to the palace, Beryl on one side of the prince and Serenity on the other. "Is this your younger sister, your highness?"

Endymion shook his head. "No, this is a family friend, Serenity. And please, call me Endymion," he responded. Beryl's eyebrows went up in surprise at the name Serenity, knowing that it was also name of the moon's queen.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 6:41 pm

Serenity had spent the past two weeks on Earth with Endymion. She had enjoyed spending time on the blue planet. She had gotten to see many pretty things, but she was beginning to miss her mama. It was getting harder and harder because communication between the earth and the moon was not easy. Serenity kept smiling though and hoped her mama was safe back on the moon.

The day finally came and Endymion was meeting Beryl. Serenity stood by Endymion, hiding a bit behind his cloak, she didn't know why but her tummy felt yucky as the lady approached in her carriage. When she stepped out of the carriage, Serenity still felt uneasy, but she was there to meet Endymion and so Serenity do what she did best, she smiled.

Serenity though felt something tugging at her stomach, a weird feeling as Beryl approached Endymion. Some would have called it jealousy, but in Serenity's little mind, it was much more than that. It was true she didn't like that she had to now share Endymion, but she was still too young to understand all of the things involved in being older. 

As she walked with Endymion, she thought she would say hello, her mama had taught her to have manners and be a respectful lady after all. She peered over from the other side of Endymion as she spoke with a big smile, "Hi Lady Barrel, my name Serenity, are you and Endy going to be fends?" she asked as she reached up and grabbed Endymion's hand.

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 5MRUnZW
Nehellenia paced her palace corridor and grew more and more frustrated. She wondered where the moon princess was now. The queen had done a superb job at hiding her only daughter, but Nehellenia was determined to find the young moon princess and snatch her up. Nehellenia had big plans for the young moon princess. Nehellenia sensed the young princess was lonely and wanted to be like the senshi and if she got her hands on the moon princess, she could give the young girl everything she dreamed of. Then she would take her revenge on the moon kingdom.

.....if only she could find the princess, Nehellenia slammed her fist against the wall and walked to her governing room where she was to meet with her council to devise a plan to find the moon princess.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th April 2015, 6:28 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 10:53 am

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 UouVV0i

Beryl hated children.

The small little maggot who was now walking on the other side of her Endymion was so disgusting, so vulnerable and weak, so whiny and frail, that it made Beryl's blood boil. Didn't the kid's mom ever teach her about self-respect? This kid was just pathetic.

And that smile. It was so innocent - was she asking for a slap to the face? If this girl didn't learn some aggressive behavior soon, she was never going to get what she wanted out of life. It was clear by the way she clung close to Endymion that the two were very close, and it would be hard to establish dominance.

But was there ever something Beryl wanted that she didn't get? No.

Smiling softly, Beryl curled her arm around Endymion's, making sure to meet the small child's eyes as she did. This was her territory now.

The child spoke, and it took all of Beryl's self-control not to cringe. Her grammar was treacherous, her smile was far too wide, and her voice was terribly squeaky. It was pathetic.

And the way she spoke her name was agitating. Almost as if she were mocking the unique beauty of the name her father gave her. Resisting the urge to narrow her eyes, Beryl spoke:

"Yes, we are going to be friends." The tone in Beryl's voice had just a hint of annoyance, but she covered it by continuing: "Perhaps even more than that."

Eyeing Endymion's hand that was held tightly by Serenity, Beryl forced her head forward and kept her regal composure. She was going to make her father proud.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 5:52 pm

"Did you hear that Endy? we're going to be friends, I so escited, I haven't had a lot of friends before." Serenity said with excitement in her voice as she skipped ahead of them. She was skipping when she suddenly felt wobbly, she had been playing all morning, maybe she should have a snack and then a nap. 

The young princess turned around facing Endymion and Beryl before she said, "I think I am gonna go have a snack and then take  a nap, do you want to come too Endy, and you too barrel?" Serenity asked as she made her way towards the royal kitchens, as she walked though, she wondered about her mama and began to miss her more than she had before.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 7:43 pm

Endymion felt slightly uncomfortable with Beryl's arm wrapped tightly around his, but after a few minutes he grew accustomed to it. The woman had a strange way of speaking, one that was formal but strangely cold-sounding. Her words were kind, but Endymion wasn't sure if there was much emotion behind them. Or perhaps he was looking into it too much, he thought.

Hearing Serenity's request, Endymion looked uncertain. It was his job to entertain Beryl, but he also needed to keep the little princess happy. Looking down, he could see Beryl blinking sweetly up at him, and he couldn't resist. 

"Actually, Serenity, I am going to take Lady Beryl on a tour of the castle. I will come see you after your nap, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 8:26 pm

Serenity looked back at Endymion, when he said he was going to give Beryl a tour of the castle, Serenity felt a bit sad, but she was happy she would see him after her nap.  

"Okay, I see you then" she said as she went to the kitchen and asked the kitchen staff if she could have a snack. Serenity was definitely enjoying all the snacks on earth, sure the snacks on the moon were nice, but the chefs made all her snacks small for her so they were easy to eat. Today she was eating little hot dogs wrapped in cheese and biscuit, it was quite the snack. 

When the princess finished her snack, she thanked the chefs and went to the room she was staying in while she was there. She was surprised to find Venus there, lately Venus had been busy but Serenity was lucky to see her solitary senshi that had been permitted to travel to Earth. 

Serenity asked if Venus would tell her a story and was happy when her request was granted, but she had to ask Venus when she would be able to go back to the moon, she was beginning to miss her mama more and more.

Venus could only tell the princess that the conditions were still the safest if she stayed on Earth and that she would be able to go see her mama  again when her mama felt it was safe for her to come back.

Serenity listened to Venus and nodded, even though she didn't understand. She fell asleep to Venus' story. Venus always told the best stories about a prince and princess falling in love.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 8:47 pm

Endymion felt bad for leaving Serenity by herself, but he knew she would probably be distracted by her snack and the thought of having a nap. Smiling to himself, Endymion did his best to enjoy the tour he gave Beryl. She looked a little bored throughout most of it, and seemed to be more concerned with him. It wasn't a bad thing, really, but Endymion did feel as if she was a little too...headstrong.

Finally they finished touring the castle, and Endymion knew Serenity would be up shortly. Ignoring the tiredness pulling at his eyelids, the young prince drew his arm away from Beryl and took a step back. "Serenity should be waking up soon, and I promised I would be there when she does. You are more than welcome to join me, if you'd like," he offered. There was a glimmer of uncertainty in Beryl's eyes before she declined his offer, claiming to be tired from the trip and desiring some rest before dinner. 

Glad to be alone, Endymion headed towards Serenity's room to find her still sleeping soundly. Smiling as he entered the room, the ebony-haired man slid onto the bed and wrapped Serenity in his arms, holding her close as his eyelids fell shut.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 9:19 pm

Serenity was sleeping soundly. She was in a deep sleep, dreaming about spending time with all of the senshi and her mama. It was such a rarity for her to see all four sailor soldiers in the same room as her. Yes they were her protectors, but they avoided her all all costs. It made Serenity sad, but right now in the dream she was happy as she had tea and cake with her mama and the senshi who had been sworn to protect her.

Serenity could feel the warmth of her mother's smile in her dream, almost as if the Queen had been sending all her love to her daughter from the moon. 

Some time later she woke and found Endymion next to her, but he was still asleep. Serenity giggled as she climbed onto and sat on his chest as she said, "Endy its time to get up," as pressed her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 9:36 am

Endymion's eyes groggily opened, seeing the little princess sitting on his chest. Smiling sheepishly, he wrapped his arms around the child and hugged her. "I guess I fell asleep. Did you have sweet dreams, my princess?" he asked.

He was glad Serenity didn't seem to be having as many nightmares as before. The poor girl deserved to live a life free of worries and pain. Every time he thought of the person who was currently targeting the moon family, it made Endymion's blood boil. Who was sick and twisted enough to torture the pleasant dreams of an innocent  child? 

Whoever it was, they would pay. Endymion would be sure of that. But right now, his main concern was making his little princess happy.

"Dinner should be ready soon, are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 10:03 am

When Endymion wrapped her in a hug, Serenity wrapped her arms him and smiled. When he asked if she had nice dreams, Serenity smiled as she spoke, her voice still carrying small hints of grogginess in it. "Yes I had the bestest dream Endy- mama was there and all the senshi, and we were having a fun tea party. The senshi were even nice to me, and mama told me in my dream that she loves me very much."

Serenity paused for a minute before looking up at Endymion, her eyes full of wonder, hoping Endymion had the answer to her question, "Endy, will I get to see mama again soon, I miss her, I miss her every day...and I..." her lip began to quiver as she began to rub at her eyes, trying to wipe away the tears that were forming in her eyes.

When Endymion mentioned that dinner would be ready soon and if Serenity was hungry, she nodded and smiled, she always had a love for food and ever since she came to earth that love for food was more true. "I wonder what will be for dinner tonight." The small princess said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 5:40 pm

"That sounds like a great dream," Endymion said, smiling warmly. Serenity looked up at him, and he knew by the look in her eyes that she was about to say something serious. Bracing himself, the prince listened to the young girl's words.

His heart broke for her. He couldn't imagine the things Serenity was feeling. And the fact that she was so young and already having to go through these situations only made him feel worse. Sitting up, Endymion gathered the child into his arms and hugged her again. 

"I know you miss your mother, and I'm sure she misses you too. This will all be over soon, alright? You just keep that beautiful smile of yours on, and then it'll all be over before you know it."

Hoping to cheer her up, Endymion quickly got up and tossed Serenity into the air, catching her and holding her in his arms. "I don't know what we're having but let's go look!" he said, lifting her onto his shoulders. Chuckling to himself, Endymion began to run out of the room and towards the dining room, holding onto Serenity's hands so she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 6:31 pm

Serenity couldn't help but smile at Endymion's words, he could always put a smile on her face. She was caught off guard, but was giggling as Endymion tossed her up in the air and caught her. She felt a teensy bit of nerves when he put her on his shoulders, but she knew he would keep her safe, he somehow was always able to keep her safe. "Don't dop me Endy" she said with a squeal as he took off in a run. She was excited to go see what they would be having for dinner, hopefully there would be no yucky vegetables, Serenity thought as Endymion ran down the halls, holding her tight so she wouldn't fall.

Serenity placed her chin on top of Endmion's head, her laughter filling the halls as Endymion made his way to the dining room. 

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad at all, if there were yucky vegetables, her mama was not there to make her eat the vegetables. Grown ups always said that if you ate vegetables you will grow to be big and strong, it was all lies in Serenity's mind, a trap to get kids like her to eat the nasty food. She had eaten her share of vegetables, and she still wasn't big or strong.

Serenity hoped there would be sweets involved later, she knew one thing for sure and that was that she loved sweets.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 10:49 am

As they grew closer to the dining room, Endymion could smell what they were having for dinner. Chuckling, he slowed down and removed Serenity from his shoulders, taking her hand so he could escort her inside.

In the dining room, Endymion's parents and Beryl were sitting at the table. Beautiful golden goblets and plates were placed at each spot, waiting to be filled with food. After leading Serenity to her seat and lifting her onto it to make her smile, Endymion sat down next to Beryl and looked at his parents. His mother, the queen of Earth, was smiling mischievously, and his father was looking proud, as always. 

"Something on your mind, mother?" Endymion asked. The queen just giggled and shook her head, taking a drink of water. Moments later, the servants brought out a large pot of vegetable stew, a tray of dinner rolls, bowls of butter, and vases filled with water. Licking his lips, Endymion chuckled as his stomach growled. Beryl looked over at him and he met her eye, hoping she wouldn't think too badly of his manners. Instead, the red-haired woman smiled and began to dig into the food that was placed in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 5:52 pm

Serenity smiled as she sat in her seat, but her smile was broken when she saw what they were serving for dinner. It looked like some kind of soup to Serenity, except all it had in it were vegetables. Serenity stared at the bowl of food as she scrunched up her nose. How could someone be so cruel to give her a bowl full of the food that she liked the least.

Serenity didn't want to be rude, but she was also extremely unmotivated to eat the dish. The only thing that looked good in the soup was the potatoes. She turned her gaze towards Endymion as she asked with a slight whine to her voice, "Endy do I have to eat this, it has so many vegitals, vegitals are yucky." She said as she pushed hew bowl of food away from her and grabbed a roll and took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 4:06 am

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 UouVV0i

As they waited for Endymion, Beryl and the Terran monarchs had a friendly discussion regarding the wellbeing of Beryl's father and upcoming events in the kingdom. The king and queen seemed to be liking Beryl thus far, and that was just what she wanted. If she could gain their favor, then surely she could gain Endymion's.

Footsteps could be heard, and all attention was brought to the handsome prince as he entered the room. Beryl smiled at Endymion, a gesture that he didn't seem to notice. Why? Because he was too preoccupied with that annoying, spoiled little girl.

Immediately feeling agitated, Beryl tried her best not to glare at the young child. But as the meal was placed in front of them and the child began to talk, it increasingly grew more and more difficult. Was she honestly complaining about having to eat vegetables?! Out of all the things she could complain about, she chooses vegetables?! Did she have any idea how many starving children would kill for that bowl of vegetables?

Beryl couldn't stay quiet for a moment longer. "You should eat your vegetables. Don't forget how fortunate you are. Think of all the starving children who only get one piece of bread each day. You are lucky to have the food on this table available to you," Beryl said. Her voice was sweet, but her eyes were cold.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 6:57 pm

Her eyes grew at Beryl's words. She couldn't imagine there were kids like her who didn't have food. She looked over to Endymion her eyes big in shock as she asked, "Is it true Endy, are there kids who don't have no food, why do their mama's and papa's not give them food?" She asked, she couldn't imagine a mama or a papa who didn't give their kids food.

She pulled her bowl closer to her, her face still showing disinterest in the food, she glanced back to Endymion as she asked, "do I have to eat all of this, its so much food." She said overemphasizing most of her words. She really only wanted to eat bread and hopefully dessert, but Beryl's comment about kids who had no food had scared her into considering eating the pile of veggies set before her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top