The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th December 2014, 4:32 pm

The queen smiled. "I don't see why he couldn't." She said taking the child into her lap. She started rocking the small princess back and forth gently to lull her into a sleep. She looked a the prince. "Would you do us the honor of staying for dinner?" She asked. This was a private day for the princess and queen, so dinner would be a small affair, with just the princess, queen and their guest. 

"Majesty." A servent interrupted. Looking up at the person, the Queen sighed and put her daughter down.

"Excuse me." She said getting up from the table her sliver hair flowing behind her as she and the messenger when a ways off.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th December 2014, 4:56 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 F1jTwD8

The princess tried to fight against sleep as her mama picked her up and began to rock her, but as hard as she tried she could no longer fight the pull to sleep. She had been so excited when Endymion had showed up and with her energy and the game she had played with him had tuckered her out, not to mention the game she had played earlier in the morning had contributed to her wanting to sleep. 

The little princess rested her head against her mama’s chest as she was rocked back and forth. Her eyelids fluttered open and closed until she started to drift off to her dream land.

Only a moment later she jerked awake when she felt herself being lifted and laid on the ground. She watched as her mother walked away with one of the workers.  Serenity cried out “MAMA!!!!!!” the poor little princess was so sleepy and frustrated, she didn’t really even know why she was crying at this point anymore, she just wanted someone to hold her and tell her everything was okay.

She was used to her mama having to leave at a moment’s notice, but why did she have to leave right when I fell asleep? The princess thought as she wiped her tears with her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 1:46 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 SIi1GWf

Endymion smiled at the Moon royals. "Of course, I would love to. Thank you for the offer," he said, taking a drink of tea. It wasn't his favorite drink (he was a coffee person), but he would never say that in front of Queen Serenity.

He watched silently with a smile on his face as the queen picked up her daughter, nurturing her in the way the little princess loved. Endymion was a little startled himself when the queen put her daughter down and left to talk to a servant. It was so quick and sudden - and now Serenity was crying, too.  

In one swift motion, Endymion stood and approached the child, scooping her into his arms. "Hey, don't cry, little one. Everything is alright. How about I take you to your room, hm?"

Endymion didn't wait for a response. Instead, he began to walk towards the princess's bedroom, his long strides getting them there in just a couple minutes. Opening the door with his foot, Endymion carried the sleepy princess inside and gently laid her down on the bed. Seeing the tears on her face, he wiped them away and brushed the hair out of Serenity's face. "Get some sleep, princess. I'll be here when you wake, I promise," he said. Giving her another comforting smile, Endymion kissed Serenity's forehead before heading back towards the door.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 7:45 pm

Serenity looked up at Endymion and nodded when he asked her if he wanted him to take her to her room. She felt her tears subsiding as he carried her to her room. She rested her head on his shoulder as he carried her. She had stopped crying but was still sniffling, why did mama have to leave so fast? She thought as she felt her eyes close a bit.

She heard a door open a few minutes later and saw that she was in her room. She saw all the things in her room, her dollhouse, her stuff toys, and her bed. She felt herself being dipped backwards as Endymion laid her in her bed. She looked up at him with eyes wide as he wiped away her tears.

She smiled at Endymion as he brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. She was happy to hear he would be there when she woke up and before she settled in her bed she grabbed her stuffed bunny that was on the other side of her bed.  As she held her little bunny close to her chest her eyelids finally fell shut.

The small princess drifted off into dreamland, where her dreams started off as pleasant, but took a turn for the darkness as Nehellenia used her magic to enter into Serenity’s dream world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 3:04 pm

Serenity's cry tore at her heart but the Queen had to deal with this. She hated that official business was interrupting her time with her daughter. "What's this about?" She asked, trying her best not to snap at the messenger. 

When Endymion took Serenity off, the Queen only assumed to her room, she felt her heart break. She hated that her visitor had to deal with her fussy child. The next day she set aside for Serenity would have to be made clear that anything else aside from her child could an would wait. 

She wanted to be with her child not with this messenger.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 10:46 pm

Endymion quietly closed the door to Serenity's bedroom and went back to where he had left the queen. She was still talking to the messenger, and so Endymion just went back to the table and sat down to finish his tea. He wondered what the messenger had to tell the queen that was so important, but unfortunately he was out of earshot so he couldn't tell. Finishing the last of his tea, Endymion cringed. He hated tea...

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 10:53 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 5MRUnZW

Nehellenia had been watching the princess for some time now. She saw the perfect opportunity to make one of her first strikes against the Queen. She had left her daughter completely vulnerable with no one guarding her room. How smart are you dear queen, do you really place more value on what a messenger has to tell you over your own daughter? She thought as she searched the Moon Kingdom for the closest guards, which had been near the back entrance to the palace, where the Queen was standing talking to the messenger.

Nehellenia then drew from her powers and searched for the mirror she would enter from into the Princess’ room. Nehellenia had no problem leaving the dark moon and traveling through the mirror. Normally she wouldn’t be able to break through the mirrors, but she had been lucky today. She peered through the mirror where she saw a sleeping princess.

She walked over to the child and placed a hand over her head and transposed her dark magic into the child to give her dreadful nightmares. She turned to leave, seeing the princess begin to stir in her sleep. She crept back through the mirror back to her own throne on the Dead Moon.

Last edited by Artemis on 3rd January 2015, 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding in RP banner)
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2015, 11:45 pm

POSTING TO MOVE STORY ALONG

Serenity woke up feeling panicked. She looked around and saw no one was in her room with her, but she still felt as if the evil being that was in her dream was still in her dream. She felt very afraid and began to cry. She called out louly, “MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” but no one came through the door.  Serenity grew more and more fearful as her cries became louder and more intense, causing her small body to tremble with fear. She pulled the covers over her head to help ease her fears. She hugged the bunny Endy had given her to her chest.

Endy had said he would be there when she woke up right? Where was he? Serenity thought she heard her door open, but she looked up and saw no one. Serenity felt scared and alone, had that evil lady taken her mama and Endy away?

Outside Serenity’s door the guards had heard her cries. One of the guards had run off to find the Queen or anyone who could possibly calm the child. The guard ran until he found the queen talking with another messenger, she didn’t look too pleased. The guard approached her, trying to regain his breath, “Queen, my sincerest apologies, but you must come with me quickly, something has troubled the young princess.”
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th January 2015, 12:34 pm

Endymion was dozing off at the table when he was suddenly awoken by a guard coming outside. Thankfully, the guard was speaking loud enough that Endymion could hear him perfectly. He sat up straight, his eyes reading the expression on the panicked man's face.

Hearing that something was wrong with the princess, Endymion quickly stood and walked over to the queen. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he said, "I will go check on her." 

Not waiting for the queen's response or to see if she would follow, Endymion practically sprinted to the princess's room. He could hear her cries from all the way down the corridor, and it felt like someone was tearing his heart into pieces. The poor child was so innocent, so pure, and to hear her in so much pain was heartbreaking.

Endymion threw open her bedroom door, shocked to find Serenity hidden under her covers. "Serenity!" he said, rushing over and sitting beside her. "Hey, don't cry. It's me, Endymion. I'm not going to hurt you - everything is okay now. What's troubling you?" he said softly, careful not to touch her and scare the poor princess.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th January 2015, 7:17 pm

Serenity heard her door open and heard a familiar voice say it’s me, it’s Endymion. Serenity peeked over her covers and sure enough Endy was there sitting beside her. “E-e-en-endy,” she said as she looked up at him with bright blue sparkling eyes, which still held tears in them.

The young princess crawled over to Endymion and sat on his lap and wrapped one arm around him and held the other close to her chest as she spoke, the tears still falling down her cheeks.

“I had a scawee dream, there was a mean lady she said she was going to take me away, she was scawee, why does she wanna take me away, I be a good girl, I pomise, do’t let the scawee lady take me away.”  Serenity clung tighter to Endymion as her sniffles began to increase.

A moment later there was a dark flash in the room. Serenity let out a scream as she reached for Endymion’s cape and pulled it over her. A faint laugh could be heard in the room as words began to appear on the princesses’ mirror.

Queen Serenity,
It would be wise to keep what you cherish most closest to you, her desires are strong and left unattended to she might disappear, I have quite a foundness of her and could make use for her in an instant.

The letters were outlined in purple, a secret signature of the Dead Moon queen, she wanted to make it known she was out for revenge and would get her revenge by taking what the queen treasured most.

Serenity spoke with panic in her voice as she began to cry again, “where’s mama, did the scawee lady take her?”

Serenity was shaking with fear as she continued to keep her grip around Endymion, wondering where her mama was and if she would see her again.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 6:09 pm

Endymion felt his chest tighten as the little princess trembled in his arms. He gently rocked her back and forth, listening as she told him about her dream. Back on Earth, Endymion had learned all about dreams and the wonders of the subconscious. Sometimes dreams were merely wishes coming true, and sometimes they consisted of the future hidden in a mask. And then at other times, they reflected the inner thoughts of the dreamer. Nightmares were things so evil, so destructive, that they were not even considered dreams on Earth. Instead, they were considered dark omens - things that never were meant to exist. There were no such things as "bad dreams" despite what most adults say. There were only dreams, and images created by something evil.

Endymion knew as soon as Serenity began to tell him of a "scary lady" that there was someone out to get her, and the mere thought caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end. He was suddenly filled with anger and frustration. What kind of sick person would dare to hurt such an innocent child?

Someone who wanted revenge, no doubt. But there were countless people who probably wanted revenge on Queen Serenity for exiling them or giving them their fair punishment for wrongdoings. 

Returning his focus back to Serenity, he hugged her tightly before saying, "Listen to me, princess. I will never, ever let any harm come to you, do you understand? I swear by my life that I will always protect you, no matter what the foe. I am not going anywhere, nor will I ever leave your side. You are safe, I promise."

As if reacting to Endymion's words, the room grew eerily dark, and everything was cold. Instinctively, Endymion pushed Serenity behind him on the bed and stood up, drawing his long sword. His dark blue eyes glinted with anger and determination, ready to take on whoever was making this happen. "Show yourself!" he shouted, his voice suddenly deeper. 

There was a faint, sinister laugh, and words began to appear on Serenity's mirror. Endymion froze, reading the purple-tinted words as they appeared. The words that the prince read incited an even deeper fury within him. His knuckles were white from clutching onto his sword so tightly. With an angry shout, Endymion rushed forward and smashed the mirror with his sword, shattering it into multiple pieces. 

Serenity spoke, and Endymion's fury slowly lessened. He needed to get her out of here -  to safety. 

Not saying a word, he turned and scooped the princess up, rushing out of the room and back out to where he had left Queen Serenity. As he walked, Endymion spoke into the little girl's ear.

"Do not worry, little one. Your mother possesses the most powerful weapon in all the universe. No harm will ever come to her, or you. All is well, and we will figure this out together. 

The young prince burst into the gardens and rushed to the queen, interrupting her conversation without even caring about how important it may have been. Nothing was more important than Serenity.

"Your highness, we must speak privately. Immediately," Endymion demanded, his voice deep with authority. He nodded his head slightly towards the trembling princess, who was still clutching onto his tunic with fear.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2015, 8:15 pm

Serenity felt her heart warm when Endymion told her he would protect her. She had always felt close to him and was glad he was there to protect her. When she was on the bed and saw him draw his sword she got a bit fearful, only fearful the scary lady would hurt Endymion. Serenity only knew a few people who were fearless and he was one of them.

Serenity was glad to be out of her room, though she was a bit afraid when Endymion smashed the mirror, she tried to not let her fear show. Serenity clutched tight to Endymion as he ran out of her room and into the palace gardens. When he told her, her mother possesses the most powerful weapon and she would be safe, Serenity couldn’t help but try to calm down. As the Earth Prince approached the queen, Serenity felt her lip quiver, she had never been so happy to see her mama in all her days.

As Endymion spoke to the queen, Serenity turned her gaze towards her mama. Her eyes still held tears and she didn’t know but her hair was in quite a disarray as her buns hang beside her face. When Endymion was done speaking, Serenity reached out one arm as she said with tears in her eyes, “Mama!” hoping her mama would hold her and calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 4:01 am

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 PewsQST

Queen Serenity was shocked when a guard came to tell her of a disturbance with her daughter. Just as the queen was about to respond, Endymion swooped in, as usual. He offered to get Serenity and the queen nodded her permission. Every part of her was screaming to go with him, but she knew Endymion could handle whatever was happening. She couldn't help but worry, though.

It seemed like only seconds later when Endymion returned, a frazzled Serenity in his arms. The sight of her frightened and dissheveled daughter immediately put Queen Serenity on edge. Endymion's words only further incited her worries.

"Leave us," the queen demanded of the guard she had been speaking to. He bowed before turning and briskly leaving the gardens. Queen Serenity's eyes filled with tears as her beloved child reached out to her. Without hesitation, the silver-haired monarch took her princess into her arms, hugging her tightly. Her eyes met with Endymion's, and she asked, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 6:42 pm

Serenity wrapped her arms around her mama’s neck as she cried once again. She hadn’t been scared but she had thought her mama was hurt. Serenity’s words came out in hiccups, “there was a sc-sc-scawee lady, b-b-but Endyyyyyyyyy came and he save-ed me, I was so afaid and thot you got hurted mama.”

Serenity hung on to her mama. She heard her mama talking to Endymion and knew something had to be not right, which only made her more afraid. Serenity wondered in her little mind if this meant she might see the senshi, yes she saw them occasionally for her classes, but sometimes they were so cold and mysterious, except for Venus who was almost like a second mother to the princess. Venus had helped Serenity get through many nights where her mama was gone and there was a storm brewing on the moon.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 8:35 pm

Endymion's fists were clenched at his sides. He was so upset and frustrated that someone was able to penetrate the moon's barriers and deliberately attack Serenity. Who was sick-minded enough to attack an innocent child? Serenity would never hurt a fly - she was a beautiful little girl filled with hopes and dreams, and now those hopes and dreams were in jeopardy. The mere thought set Endymion's eyes aflame.

"We need to discuss this formally, with the guardian senshi," Endymion said. The authority in his voice still remained, the kingly part of him taking over. Although still a youth, Endymion had a strange ability to change demeanor instantly. His entire body was tense, waiting for another attack. He could feel his sword burning into his side, itching to be drawn and used to slay whatever was threatening the peace.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 10:47 am

Later that evening, Queen Serenity sat at the head of the table in the formal meeting room. The sailor senshi sat around the table, all looking at the queen with concerned eyes. Princess Serenity sat on her mother's lap, and Endymion sat across from the senshi. The tension in the room was almost too overwhelming to bear, and a bead of sweat formed on the back of the queen's neck. 

"Ladies, I have summoned you here under the pretenses that there has been a threat placed against myself, my daughter, and my kingdom. Seeing as it is your duty to protect us from said threats, I feel it is your right and your obligation to be aware of this situation," the queen said, her voice soft and clear. 

Gently, Queen Serenity bumped her knee, nudging her daughter to speak. "Serenity, darling, tell the senshi what happened to you today, from when Endymion took you to bed to when you came to me."
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 6:28 pm

Princess Serenity had been off in her own world as her mother spoke to the senshi. She was just glad to be with her mama. When she felt her mama nudge her, she turned around to look at her. Her eyes were big as she spoke, her voice still nervous from the afternoon’s events, “do I have to?” she asked as she clutched her little dress in her hands. She realized she was going to have to share her story again and instantly her heart began to race.

She began her story, but directed her gaze downwards slightly as she spoke, her voice shaken up from the day’s events. 

“It started when Endy took me to my room, I took my nap, but….” She paused as she squeezed her eyes shut, the image of the scary lady from her dream coming back to her mind. She continued her story, “but then a scawee lady came and gave me a bad dream. She said dat she was gonna take me away if mama wasn’t watching. Den I waked up and no one was there, I was scared, but den Endy came and save-ed me but then there was the scawee lady she was laughing and then there was a dark flash in my room and Endy said something, he hold his sword and then he smashed my mirror and then he took me to mama.” 

In that moment Serenity turned around and wrapped her arms around her mama’s neck and cried once more as she said, “mama don’t let the scawee lady take me away I promise I be a good  girl, I won’t be bad anymore.” She had been referring to her instances of spying on the senshi or asking so many questions about the senshi and why she couldn’t be a senshi, she knew her mama had said many times that she couldn’t be a senshi, yet she had continued to not listen and now she was fearful this scary lady would take her away for not listening to her mama.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 3:29 pm

Endymion listened to Serenity retell the story of what had happened, and again Endymion felt a surge of anger and pain. Serenity was just a child, she should not be experiencing these things! She didn't deserve the guilt and fear she was experiencing. That in itself was enough to send Endymion's rage to its peak.

"Princess," Endymion said, his voice soft. "None of this is your fault. We are not going to let anyone take you away, do you understand? We all love you too much to let anything bad happen to you." Turning to the senshi, Endymion continued, "You are all ordered to keep an eye on the princess at all times. You will be rotating phases throughout the day, whether its guarding the princess, guarding the moon, or investigating the enemy. The next few weeks will be restless, but no harm shall come to the princess or the queen."

Endymion glanced at the queen, silently checking to see if she was okay with him taking control, and she nodded appreciatively. It had been a long day, and Queen Serenity was so wrought with worry that her mind was all over the place. She cared only for the safety of her daughter.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 7:07 pm

Princess Serenity turned when Endymion said her name. She listened as she rested her head on her mama’s shoulders. She was happy he was here, but she felt like she would be safe if Endymion and the senshi were investigating this scary lady. Serenity hoped the senshi wouldn’t shut her out anymore. They had always been so elusive towards her and maybe it was because they had been told to, but she still wished they would at least smile at her.

In that moment Serenity realized how lonely she was. The senshi had each other. They were friends but Serenity had no friends, well no friends that were her own age. She thought Endymion was her friend, but she also saw him like a protective older brother. Serenity wondered if she would ever have a friend or if she would grow up alone being shut out by the senshi at her own expense.

Serenity was deep in thought when her stomach growled quite loudly. She snapped back to reality as she looked up at her mama to see if she had heard the noise as well. Her little cheeks turned red as she soon realized she hadn’t eaten anything since the cake she had earlier in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 6:38 pm

The queen was having trouble focusing on multiple things at once. Her heart was stuck on her daughter, worrying for her safety and trying to process the reality that her daughter was mere moments away from being harmed earlier that day. Queen Serenity couldn't help but be ashamed of herself for giving her daughter so little attention. She tried so hard to be the mother Serenity deserved, but it seemed that at the moment she wasn't doing a very good job. Today had been an awakening for the queen.

She didn't realize how tightly she was holding her daughter until she felt a low vibration coming from Serenity's stomach. Looking down, the queen smiled slightly. "Let's get you something to eat, darling. It is almost dinner time, after all. Excuse me, everyone."

The queen stood, holding Serenity on her hip. Ever since the accident, the queen simply could not let go of her daughter. She found that holding onto the fabric of the princess's dress kept the queen's hands from trembling. Before walking out of the room, Queen Serenity gave Endymion a silent nod, instructing him to continue making plans with the senshi. 

The moon queen walked out of the room and to the dining room, where the servants rushed to get them something to eat. Reluctantly, Queen Serenity placed her daughter down in a chair and sat down beside her. Plates were placed in front of the two royals, but the queen wasn't feeling very hungry.

"How are you feeling, Serenity?" she asked, looking over at the young princess.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 8:47 pm

Serenity held tightly to her mama as she was carried towards the kitchen. Her cries had nearly stopped, only remnants of her tears remained on her face.  Serenity looked up at her mama after she set her in a chair next to her. When she asked how she was feeling, Serenity thought a moment before answering,

“I okay. I only a lil scared, mama that lady in my deam, is she real?” the little princess asked while the cooks hurried to make something for the Queen and her daughter. Serenity continued to let her thoughts pour out, she felt safe with her mama, so her tears did not fall.

“Mama, I don’t know what Endy saw, but he got really loud and he had his sword and he smashed my mirror, but I  don’t know why.” Serenity’s voice grew louder as she described Endymion’s actions to her mama. “I was only a bit scared, but cuz Endy was there I wasn’t scared a lot.”

Soon enough the chefs brought out dinner, they must have known what kind of day Serenity had because on her plate before her sat two of her favorite things, Chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. There was also some peas on the plate, which Serenity wasn’t crazy about. Her face beamed with a smile for the first time since the tea party with her mama and Endymion.

“Look mama, they brought me macaroni and teese and tickin nuggets.” Her smile grew stretching from ear to ear before she noticed the peas, “but they brought me peas, mama do I have to eat those?” she asked as she made a pouty face at the peas, which she would eat if she had to, she knew her mama was very strict about her eating vegetables, always saying something about how it helps to make her grow up to be big and strong.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 5:46 am

Queen Serenity's body tensed at her daughter's question. She had never wanted her daughter to know of the universe's evils, especially at such a young age. But the queen could no longer hide the truth. Princess Serenity knew there was something out there, and she deserved an explanation.

"Serenity," the queen began , turning towards her daughter and looking deep into her eyes. "You know of my Silver Crystal, correct? The Silver Crystal is the most powerful substance in the universe. Because of this, there are people with darkness in their hearts who desire the Silver Crystal for their own selfish reasons. Your senshi have been training to defend us from those people, but the Silver Crystal's power also does a good job of protecting this kingdom. The figure the appeared to you today is someone who desires the Silver Crystal, and knows of my only weakness. That weakness is you, dear. But I promise you, nothing will ever happen to you."

Serenity smiled at her daughter's disgust at her peas. It was always a daily argument between the queen and her daughter. But tonight, the queen decided to let it pass. She almost lost Serenity earlier in the day, and that served as a large revelation to her. The queen wanted to make every moment precious, and although eating vegetables was important, she wanted Serenity to be in high spirits.  

"No, I suppose you won't have to eat them tonight. But do not think this is going to be a regular occurence," Queen Serenity said, taking a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 3:10 pm

Princess Serenity looked up at her mama as she spoke, when she heard her mama ask about if she knew about the Silver Crystal, she nodded. Truth was Serenity had only heard that her mama was powerful, she didn’t really know much other than her mama was strong.

While her mama spoke, Serenity looked up at her mama with admiration. She hoped one day she could be just like her mama. Serenity felt better that her mama was going to do everything she could to protect her. Serenity hoped she never had to see that scary lady again, in a dream or in real life.

When her mama said she didn’t have to eat her vegetables, she practically bounced out of her chair in excitement. “Thank-you mama,” she said as she wrapped her arms around her mama in a hug.

While hugging her she looked up at her mama and said, “I love you mama,” and gave her a squeeze before letting go. She turned back towards her plate but the day’s events were catching up with her as she let out a big yawn and rubbed at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 10:39 pm

Queen Serenity felt tears fill her eyes when Serenity hugged her and said she loved her. The queen wrapped her arms around her little angel and hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head. "I love you too, sweetheart," she said softly. A single tear flowed down Queen Serenity's cheek, falling into her daughter's golden hair. When the princess pulled away and continued to eat her food, the queen wiped the wet stream from her face and took a sip of water. She needed to pull herself together, but how could she do that if she knew her daughter was in constant jeopardy?

Serenity yawned, pulling the queen out of her thoughts. With a light laugh, Queen Serenity scooped up Serenity and kissed her cheek. "You have had a long day. What do you say we tell Endymion goodnight and get some rest, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 9:00 am

Princess Serenity was happy to be spending this time with her mama. She wished everyday could be spent with her mama, but her mama was a Queen and sometimes other things kept her busy. When she heard her mama suggest she go tell Endymion good night and then get ready for bed, Serenity thought it was a good idea, but she noticed her mama forgot something.

“I can tell Endy goodnight, but mama, can I take a bath before bed?” She asked, she was used to taking baths every night and sometimes she was lucky and even got a bubble bath, which was one of her favorite things.

The blond hopped down from her chair and ran back towards the meeting hall where Endy  and the senshi were at. She opened the heavy door and ran in, her feet making a pitter patter sound as she neared Endymion. She tugged on his cloak to get his attention, once she had his attention, she looked up at him with bright blue eyes that were starting to show remnants of her being tired. She spoke her voice showing how happy she was that he was there, “I am going mimis Endy, I wanted to tell you good night before I went to seep.” Serenity reached up because she wanted to give Endy a goodnight hug before she actually went to bed for the night.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 10:57 am

Endymion had just finished meeting with the senshi when Serenity came running into the room. He didn't notice her small figure until she tugged on his cape. Smiling, he looked down at her. "Can I help you, little lady?" When she told him she was going to bed, he knelt down and scooped her up, pulling her into a comforting hug. "Good night, my princess," he said softly, kissing her head. 

"Sweet dreams."

He pulled away and ruffled her hair, smiling warmly. He noticed Queen Serenity standing in the doorway with her hands clasped in front of her, a warm smile on her face. She mouthed the words, "Thank you." He nodded and gently pushed the young princess towards her mother.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 12:40 pm

Princess Serenity hugged Endymion back. She loved his hugs so much. They were always so warm and she knew that they were real. She only loved one person’s hugs more than Endy’s and those were her mama’s. After Endymion put her down and wished her sweet dreams, Serenity ran back towards her mama.

She grabbed her mama’s hand and looked up at her as she spoke, “I ready to go now mama.” She said as she started to walk off down the hall. As they got closer to her room, Serenity began to grow fearful, she hadn’t been back to her room since earlier in the afternoon. When they were near her door, Serenity stopped in her tracks and clutched her mama’s hand tighter and moved away from where her door was, hiding behind her mama. She was too frightened to go in her room, she thought maybe the scary lady was there still.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 5MRUnZW

Nehellenia watched the madness from her little plot unfold. She had certainly gotten the Queen’s attention and now knew this was a sure way to wage war on the Moon Kingdom. She saw the way Queen Serenity had not wasted any time in governing her soldiers and tried to make a plan.

Nehellenia sat back on her chair sipping wine watching the chaos unfold. She also thought it was amusing the fear she had struck in the younger Serenity and thought it would be quite fun to torment the young princess at night when she finally slept.

Nehellenia wouldn’t be so stupid to attack twice in one day, she needed time to plan, but she could entertain herself by causing nothing but nightmares and sleepless nights for the princess. Nehellenia smiled an evil smile as she kept a close watch on both of the Serenity’s.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 8:01 pm

Together, Queen Serenity and her daughter walked to the young girl's bedroom. When they got there, however, the queen noticed the apprehension and fear in Princess Serenity's demeanor. The two stood outside of the princess's bedroom door, both hesitant to go in. The queen couldn't bear to make her daughter go back in there alone. Especially not after what had happened that afternoon.

"Sweetheart, how about you sleep with me tonight? You can take a bath in my room, and we'll stay together. Does that sound okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 6:49 pm

When her mama suggested Serenity spend the night with her, Serenity looked up at her mama as the tears that had welled up in her eyes diminished and nodded as a huge smile formed on her face.
“I like that idea mama, it’s the bestest idea ever.” She said as she took off in a skip towards her mama’s room. She also liked her mama’s bathroom, it had the big giant tub as Serenity called it.

Serenity stopped and looked back at her mama and decided to wait for her to catch up. Once she had caught up, Serenity took her mama’s hand once more as they made her way to her mama’s room, which wasn’t too far from Serenity’s own room.

Serenity had always loved her mama’s room, she would often sneak off to her mama’s room and play in there for hours on end, wearing her mama’s shoes, make up and clothes, she hadn’t done it in awhile because she got in big trouble last time, Serenity couldn’t really help it, she just found all of her mama’s things to be so beautiful and she wanted to be just like her mama, that was why she played with her mama’s things, even though she had been advised not to, if she couldn’t be a senshi, she wanted to be just like her mama.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 7:17 pm

Queen Serenity stood and smiled as her daughter skipped down the hallway, happy at not having to sleep in her bedroom. The silver-haired woman walked after her daughter, feeling relieved that she would get to be with Serenity all night. She wouldn't admit it aloud, but Queen Serenity was secretly afraid of making the princess sleep alone. The risk of something dangerous happening again was just too great. 

After giving Serenity a bath and getting her settled for sleep, the Queen slid under the silver blankets and wrapped her arms around her daughter. "Sweet dreams, my darling," she whispered, hugging the princess close. If there was one thing the queen desired most, it was for Serenity's eternal happiness and safety. 

She would never forgive herself if anything more happened to her angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top