The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 6:31 pm

I'm fine with the crying but it seemed like Usagi broke down every 5 minutes.She is a crybaby but i like how the original anime handled Mamoru's abduction

QUEEN SERENITY IS SO ADORABLE IN THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 8:21 pm

SailorKittyElyon wrote:
I'm fine with the crying but it seemed like Usagi broke down every 5 minutes.She is a crybaby but i like how the original anime handled Mamoru's abduction

QUEEN SERENITY IS SO ADORABLE IN THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!
True she did cry a lot but then it all ended with in one episode because by the end she was giggling. Some people actually used this episode as proof when they say that Usagi and Mamoru didn't really love each other in the 90's anime. 
But i have to agree that QUEEN SERENITY IS JUST SOOO MUCH MORE KAWAII THEN IN THE 90s ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus I found the bedroom scene sweet. For the past couple episodes its been Usagi who supported each of the girls and now its the girls who are supporting Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:53 am

Things I liked:
- The flowers blooming when Usagi transformed into Princess Serenity.
- Seeing Beryl in the mob! I LOVED this detail!
- Seeing the girls comfort Usagi and help her with her hair. This was such an intimate gesture and a real sign of the friendship they had all remembered.

Things I didn't like:
- Mamo LITERALLY GETTING TAKEN OUT FROM UNDER USAGI AND SHE DIDNT NOTICE?
- The scouts couldn't attack through the bubble/move it before and now they can? This might be able to be written off as the appearance of Serenity and the ginzuishou giving them some kind of power?
- Somehow the animation made the emotion come across very flat to me in the scene where Usagi cried over Mamo being taken.

Overall I am REALLY LOVING Crystal. I love having new episodes to watch, mostly I'm sad that we are speeding through the first arc because I want it to on forever!
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 10:50 am

Haine wrote:
SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 ZpGEIRl
It looks like he's eating her face to me. Though honestly, if Crystal's portrayal of their relationship reminds you of your own happy memories, that's awesome! Good for you. I'm always happy to hear that people can enjoy Sailor Moon on this sort of level.

I write lengthy Sailor Moon Crystal reviews on my personal blog, which you can find linked in my signature. I don't like to share blog posts here, since frankly that's blatant advertising, but I figured I could share some of the comparisons I made in that review. Open the spoiler to see them.

Spoiler:

Takeuchi's art has aged, but there's emotional weight to it. You can feel these characters and the emotions they possesss. I mean, damn. Just LOOK at Princess Serenity in that first image. I didn't just take random frames from these scenes. These are the BEST of Sailor Moon Crystal. They are the nearly still images that we as viewers focus on. Even in the instances where the animation is better, the emotion seems to be absent entirely. If Toei Animation wanted to adapt the manga, they certainly failed in my opinion, because the drama simply doesn't work when characters aren't allowed to feel the emotions they're supposed to feel.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:42 pm

I thought the episode was meh. It's weird because in the manga I really loved Usagi and Mamoru's relationship but in Crystal I can't stand it sometimes. I was getting a bit annoying at her crying in this episode. It did move me when she was crying out for Mamoru because the voice actress did such a good job to convey how distraught Usagi was but breaking out into tears every 5 min was just too much.

I don't know if it's just me but I thought the end scene was just pure cheese. Everyone looking up at the moon, taking 5 seconds to look at each person's face....I don't know. Now I just kinda miss the old anime a bit. Making the manga into Crystal hasn't been my favorite thing.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:47 pm

Sailor Moon as a whole is cheesy. Accept the cheesiness. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:48 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:

LOL I was just thinking after I put that like....."but Sailor Moon is so cheesy. That's why I love it!" But no that part was just too much. Just why do we have to stare at everyone's face all the time for oh so long lol
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:52 pm

I know sometimes the cheesiness can be a bit much. Like in the S movie when Usagi is making her speech about life. My god is that full of cheese! It's even cheesier in the English dub. Razz
Back to top Go down
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:54 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I know sometimes the cheesiness can be a bit much. Like in the S movie when Usagi is making her speech about life. My god is that full of cheese! It's even cheesier in the English dub. Razz

LOL! I have not seen the movie SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 3978041997 . but i will today since I'm at work. Can't wait for that cheese! But not in Crystal....
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:55 pm

RainbowHurricane wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:

LOL I was just thinking after I put that like....."but Sailor Moon is so cheesy. That's why I love it!" But no that part was just too much. Just why do we have to stare at everyone's face all the time for oh so long lol
Because dramatic?  I dunno.  That part did kind of bug me, too.  Nothing major, just a "Why are we looking at them like this?" thing.  I think it would have been better to show all of them at once, rather than moving from face to face.  That's always bugged me about the original anime, too.  Something happens, and we have to sit through every single character going "Sailor Moon!" one by one, rather than everyone yelling at once.
Back to top Go down
swiggymoon
Star Seed

swiggymoon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:56 pm

I agree with Sailor CJ, when Usagi awakens as Princess Serenity, it's probably one of my favorite scenes in the manga just because of the art and the intensity of Serenity finally waking up. But the episode just didn't match that to me, and I think it's because of the emotion the manga portrayed.

And one question I've always pondered, is Princess Serenity herself supposed to be a teenager? I can't help but notice that when they show Serenity, she looks a bit more mature than Usagi, physically at least. They never really say how old Princess Serenity is and I know they're supposed to be beings with longer life-spans. But really, a whole war breaks out because a 14 year old princess falls in love? Lol, probably not a big deal but I've always wondered about that.

However, I think someone said it earlier, I REALLY loved the hair scene and how they had it glowing Smile and I thought Rei-chan telling Usagi that she isn't the princess and she must walk her own path was really quite cute. Just wish we could see more interactions between the girls, not just them speaking to Usagi. And what a tease they did with the Shittenou recognizing Tuxedo Kamen, then Kunzite goes straight into denial. It really upsets me they don't give us a bit more with that! Really can't tell what they plan on doing with have all 4 of them still alive.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 2:13 pm

That's my thoughts with the Shittenou. :/

Like why have them be alive if you're not going to do anything with them? Plus I really can't believe Kunzite's denial. I see what they're trying to do, but it's not working. They're sticking to the pace of the manga so the Shitennou can't be developed at all. To me they're just one dimensional characters. At least in the original anime they were somewhat developed. 

This really upsets me because I love the Shittenou a lot. Oh well at least I have PGSM. :/
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 2:36 pm

RainbowHurricane wrote:

I don't know if it's just me but I thought the end scene was just pure cheese. Everyone looking up at the moon, taking 5 seconds to look at each person's face....I don't know. Now I just kinda miss the old anime a bit. Making the manga into Crystal hasn't been my favorite thing.
They pretty much did the same thing with the original anime expect the original had them staring at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 2:57 pm

Neon Genesis wrote:
RainbowHurricane wrote:

They pretty much did the same thing with the original anime expect the original had them staring at the sun.
I don't know why I found your reply funny but I just did. xD

Sailor moon is very cheesy and thats why we love it. Number one most cheesiest scene would always be Usagi's speech in Hearts in Ice movie.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 4:04 pm

Leona that's a really good point about them yelling "Sailor Moon" in sequence. I guess it's just easier to accept some of the flaws since we grew up with the original, but it definitely still has them. That was a good reminder of that.
Back to top Go down
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 4:32 pm

Sailor Lily wrote:
Neon Genesis wrote:
RainbowHurricane wrote:

I don't know why I found your reply funny but I just did. xD

Sailor moon is very cheesy and thats why we love it. Number one most cheesiest scene would always be Usagi's speech in Hearts in Ice movie.

I love Sailor Moon cheesiness too! But in this episode it wasn't the good cheese to me.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 4:33 pm

Omg so many moments of lame cheese in Sailor Moon.  SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
plutonia
Star Seed

plutonia

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 5:28 pm

I loved the episode! But seeing Usagi lose Mamoru was totally heartbreaking (as it always is). And as others have said, the scene with the girls playing with Usagi's hair was so sweet. 

Some people said that this episode was boring but I thought it was really great! Not as much action, but definitely story development. I guess it depends on what you like in an episode...

I personally like seeing a lot of story development so I don't mind the pacing of Crystal. I didn't really miss the friendship between the girls when I read the manga because of the constant story development, but with that same pacing in animated form, I do kind of miss seeing them bond. I think it has to do with seeing them move and speak together that makes it more evident that the intimacy of their friendships is kind of missing. It's also more noticeable in Crystal than in the manga because of seeing the bonds in the original anime. Overall, I don't find it's a huge loss since I'm really about the story itself, but the girls just generally don't feel as close as they do in other versions.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 6:47 pm

One counter I'd like to make to the lack of interaction between the girls/character development is that they have been slipping it in when they can. The girls have been shown at Crown Game Center a few times, as well as 3 different episodes where Makoto, Ami, and Usagi were shown in the hallways, walking to school, and eating lunch together. They were also about to have a nice dinner together when they followed Minako to Tokyo Tower and had the traumatic battle with Kunzite.

My one hope is that they (re-)adapt some or all of the short stories as well in order to flesh out the characters better as those are *technically* part of the manga.

e.g. Casablanca Memory would make me cry BUCKETS.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 7:32 pm

I guess the lack of character development is less jarring when you read it because when you read the manga, it's more like you're reading the cliff notes version of Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 8:05 pm

Neon Genesis wrote:
I guess the lack of character development is less jarring when you read it because when you read the manga, it's more like you're reading the cliff notes version of Sailor Moon.
I'd say the manga is more of the true essence of Sailor Moon with the original anime as an extended version. I'd hardly call it "cliffnotes" when more interesting things happen like Sailor Saturn actually destroying the world and nearly the entire second half of the final arc. It's just opinion of course.

As far as the inner senshi's development, they have it MUCH better in the manga. Sure, they don't say all that much but it's easy to tell who is who in the manga. To be frank, they omit a lot of stuff in Crystal to make way for the MIRACLE ROMANCE~. I was stunned when they cut Makoto's scene where she senses that something's gone horribly wrong with the town's electricity. They get a lot better character development as the series goes on and it's always been weakest in the first arc, but Crystal just rings it dry.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 8:45 pm

Sailor CJ wrote:
Haine wrote:
It looks like he's eating her face to me. Though honestly, if Crystal's portrayal of their relationship reminds you of your own happy memories, that's awesome! Good for you. I'm always happy to hear that people can enjoy Sailor Moon on this sort of level.

I write lengthy Sailor Moon Crystal reviews on my personal blog, which you can find linked in my signature. I don't like to share blog posts here, since frankly that's blatant advertising, but I figured I could share some of the comparisons I made in that review. Open the spoiler to see them.

Spoiler:

Takeuchi's art has aged, but there's emotional weight to it. You can feel these characters and the emotions they possesss. I mean, damn. Just LOOK at Princess Serenity in that first image. I didn't just take random frames from these scenes. These are the BEST of Sailor Moon Crystal. They are the nearly still images that we as viewers focus on. Even in the instances where the animation is better, the emotion seems to be absent entirely. If Toei Animation wanted to adapt the manga, they certainly failed in my opinion, because the drama simply doesn't work when characters aren't allowed to feel the emotions they're supposed to feel.

I agree with all of this LOL
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 10:04 pm

Was I the only one when, the moment we saw Usagi's hair shining, thought, "Hey, she got Rapunzel/Tangled hair! Maybe it can heal too if she sings with it."
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th November 2014, 5:29 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Was I the only one when, the moment we saw Usagi's hair shining, thought, "Hey, she got Rapunzel/Tangled hair! Maybe it can heal too if she sings with it."

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll

SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th November 2014, 10:17 am

Roro wrote:
Sailor CJ wrote:
Haine wrote:

Spoiler:

I agree with all of this LOL

Ditto! The manga was just magical in the way it captured emotion!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th November 2014, 5:03 pm

mysteryloveandjustice wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll

SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 3884866259
SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 3884866259 I'd love to see that but Minako-chan would get jealous.

I still find it funny that Beryl brainwashed everyone on earth and led an army to destroy the moon kingdom plus a bunch of people died all because she wanted a shiny piece of rock.
Back to top Go down
Nessie
Star Seed

Nessie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 1:43 pm

I had to hold back so bad from being a crybaby myself during this episode <3  This episode was the first time I felt the background music / noises really stood out to me, too? I just loved that mystical tone that played whenever the camera cut back to Princess Serenity. 

I loved the crazy hair scene, I thought the voice acting was pretty top notch for this one (omg Usagi nooo my heart can't take it<3 ), and I really appreciate the pacing changes at the end of the episode, super excited for Mini-Queen-Serenity! Looked so adorable in the previews. And the Generals still being around, I can't wait to see what comes of that!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th November 2014, 4:07 pm

I'm just now commenting on this... >.>

I have to say that besides the Jupiter intro ep, this has been one of the better ones of Crystal. I'm still not super wow'd by Crystal or anything, but i really did like this one, despite the flaws.

And I really love the end where the girls come to cheer up Usagi and WE FINALLY GET 2 SECONDS OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ON THEM. I just want sooo much more...Did anyone notice how Rei was the one encouraging that she doesn't have to follow fate and she can change it like how Rei is in PGSM and all? It was nice to get that whole 2 seconds of development.

Crystal y u no give me more character development?

SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 Angry-y-u-no-l
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th November 2014, 4:13 pm

Yeah, that's my biggest issue with Crystal. They're sacrificing a lot of potential character development for other characters in exchange for UsaMamo, which isn't a bad thing and it is kind of their story, but I wished they could reach some sort of nice balance.

Rei in this episode made me so happy, because she reminded me of PGSM Rei and that's my favorite Rei. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th November 2014, 7:55 pm

I liked that line, too, until everyone else spoke theirs and their lines all sound the same. It's sad to say but I believe who said what might not have mattered much to the writers because the senshi are seriously interchangeable right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)    SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMC Episode 9 Discussion (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top