The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! Empty
PostSubject: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime19th October 2014, 3:31 pm

[News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! Pr_source.350x350-75

Sailor Dash!
(click to view the page)

So while browsing tumblr last night, I discovered a cute little Sailor Moon game was released on iTunes for iPhone and iPads!

You can download it for iTunes (which is what I did). If you want to search for it from your phone and don't know how to Japanese (like me), just search for "Yukari Kinoshita" and you'll find it!   Its cute but the placement of the ads are really annoying as you tend to hit them by accident a lot while trying to play. I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock the rest of the characters if that's possible... they make it look like you can but maybe they aren't released yet?

Anyway, its cute. Go try it out!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime19th October 2014, 5:10 pm

I guess it's not for android? 

Yami is uncool and does not have an iphone.  [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! 3186387542
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime19th October 2014, 7:53 pm

I dunno. You could try looking it up on the Play store? I just saw it was for itunes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime19th October 2014, 8:04 pm

This is available on Android. It started out as Android-only. ^^

I think Mercury's been released but I forgot how to unlock her. Someone made a guide post somewhere >_>
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime19th October 2014, 8:08 pm

Awesome!! I shall search for it! :3
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 4:36 am

I'm not usually into games but I just downloaded this and will be trying it out
[News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! 3884866259
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 4:48 am

I have it on my tablet, I believe it's one of those pay to play games where you must buy the senshi, I haven't played it in ages but I overheard you can unlock Mercury now. You can also get the game on Google play. I don't recommend it though, When people say it's LOADED with adverts they are not over exaggerating!
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 6:55 am

Yeah so far I'm not feeling the game.
I'm just not a gaming person LOL
Back to top Go down
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

Title : Resident Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 7:20 am

Is Sailor Moon topped out at level 5? If that's the case, I've beaten it so far?
Back to top Go down
http://flash-and-fade.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/midnightshinigami
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 9:13 am

HypnoV1 wrote:
I have it on my tablet, I believe it's one of those pay to play games where you must buy the senshi, I haven't played it in ages but I overheard you can unlock Mercury now. You can also get the game on Google play. I don't recommend it though, When people say it's LOADED with adverts they are not over exaggerating!

That's why I don't play games with my WiFi/data on. No ads! [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! 3884866259
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 9:28 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
HypnoV1 wrote:

That's why I don't play games with my WiFi/data on. No ads! [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! 3884866259

Well that's a great start, I've barely been here and I've already made a mistake, I actually tried turning the Wi-fi off and the adverts did disappear! Thanks!

While going through the stage I encountered a key I missed, I wonder if those keys do anything? Either way I got 570.7m
and unlocked no senshi...
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 10:20 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
HypnoV1 wrote:

Why did I never think of this? Haha

I'm totally going to download this later.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 4:24 pm

I only turn on my data/wifi on when I need it. I'm not super into using the internet with my phone. The only time that I use it when I'm at work and there's nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 6:56 pm

It's fun, but I feel like I'm missing something because I can't read the Japanese. What do the items do?
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 7:53 pm

[News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! Items
Back to top Go down
http://flash-and-fade.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/midnightshinigami
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime23rd October 2014, 10:55 am

Nice! I was trying to find some walk throughs and saw you could unlock mercury eventually after you gathered up so many points? But I didn't quite understand what they meant. I haven't had much time to really try to unlock Mercury (because i'm too obsessed with my romance games)...but i'll def try playing with the data/wifi off! good idea Yami. xD

Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 7:32 pm

Downloading now! Cannot wait to play!!!
Back to top Go down
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 10:20 am

It updated so now you can unlock Mercury. Is anyone having a problem with her? She's falling through the middle of platforms when I land on them and her controls aren't as responsive as Moon's (which are the same so maybe it's an animation thing?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 11:40 am

I can't even get Mercury, I updated it and I can see her sprite but it won't let me select her!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 3:29 pm

I'll have to update mine. I was aplaying last night, but no mercury so i guess my game didn't update. ^^ I want to say I read somewhere that you had to get 3000 of something to play her? But I honestly have noooo idea (that may have been for the android version where i think she was already released).

Maybe this post may be helpful? http://fyeahsailormoon.tumblr.com/post/98733698001

(But not really no one really describes anything...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 7:25 pm

I think to unlock Mercury you need 3000 points or whatever the stars are. You can also improve health and attack of the characters with the star points too. It's fun! I just wish it said lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 11:47 pm

I got 4207 crystals and I didn't unlock her, So I'll try again later!

Edit - Turns out you have to click on her to unlock her! I've got her and she plays fine
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 4:50 pm

Oh yay! Now that we've got this all figured out we shoudl work up a walkthrough xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime16th December 2014, 8:31 pm

Hey guys! Mars is available to unlock no the android. I have this on my iPad too but it hasn't updated so no mars there yet!
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime20th December 2014, 9:02 pm

Just got Jupiter today!  This game is addictive. 

Has anyone tried the Sailor V game?
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime20th December 2014, 9:08 pm

^I only knew of the sailor V game before this thread. Going to download this one now.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 4:38 am

I also got Jupiter today!
Back to top Go down
Chibi Pluto
Star Seed

Chibi Pluto

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 8:58 pm

I have tried both this and the Sailor V game (which is very similar) and so far prefer the Sailor V one. Perhaps it's because I haven't unlocked anyone, but I think that the Sailor V one lags a little less when I hit JUMP than Sailor Dash. Could just be my iPhone though.
Back to top Go down
21minute
Star Seed

21minute

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 3:42 pm

Ooh, Ooh! Finally!! Ever since I downloaded it on my phone (which was stolen last year [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! 1948543417 ) I've been wanting to put it on my iPad but with no luck. Thanks for the tip on searching Yukari Kinoshita rather than Sailor Dash or Sailor Moon Dash.  [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 5:36 pm

I can actually play the game now that I have a new phone. It lagged too much on my iphone4. I have an Galaxy Alpha now and it runs so nice. I was doing really well with it. xD

I only played Sailor V for a few minutes and got confused with the controls.. since I'm used to the sailor dash ones, maybe if I keep trying. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!   [News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] Sailor Dash game on iTunes!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top