The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[News]Sailor Moon S Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

[News]Sailor Moon S Trailer Empty
PostSubject: [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer   [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer I_icon_minitime5th July 2016, 1:02 am

What does everyone think about the new trailer for the S dub that was revealed at Anime Expo this weekend?  I think the new trailer was really epic and I loved getting to hear more of the Outers' dub VAs.  Haruka and Michiru still sound amazing and I was really impressed by Professor Tomoe.  He was very different from the original English VA but still sounded appropriately twisted and I'm excited to hear more of him.   The new Viz dub has quickly become one of my top favorite dubs and I can't wait to see this.  I hope we'll get a new Moonlight Party with some episodes of the new dub to preview on Hulu soon!  

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer   [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer I_icon_minitime24th July 2016, 10:01 pm

I love how dramatic they made the trailer. This season is so full of ridiculous episodes just like the others but man they are really honing in on its "darkness" lol! Also, it feels like the voice acting has gotten better and I really like Haruka and Michiru's VA's. They are definitely an upgrade from the original dub. lol
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer   [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer I_icon_minitime24th July 2016, 10:10 pm

lmao It's so weird hearing Tomoe's new voice. Idk about anybody else, but all I can hear is Hector from the GBA/WS/PSP game Riviera: The Promised Land. XD (Or at least I think they share the same VA. lol)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer   [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer I_icon_minitime24th July 2016, 10:51 pm

This is actually pretty good! I'm looking forward to the dub even more now!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Devereau Laelithar
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : GC's Official Demon

PostSubject: Re: [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer   [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer I_icon_minitime29th August 2016, 3:48 pm

I still haven't watched the new dub. Dubs scare me. But I've seen the original in Japanese so many times, maybe I'll give it a try to experience something new...
Back to top Go down
http://shinraslave.mutated-butterfly.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer   [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer I_icon_minitime1st September 2016, 7:24 pm

I'll be honest, I'm still kind of getting used to the voices but it overall feels like a pretty good dub from what I've watched of the first season. I've heard from others that as the seasons go on the voice actors get more comfortable in their roles and they sound better. I was quite impressed with the new Uranus and Neptune voices I've been hearing. I'm just hoping they will release a box set of all the seasons so I can just buy it at once. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer   [News]Sailor Moon S Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News]Sailor Moon S Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top