The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

SMC Episode 8 Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

SMC Episode 8 Preview  Empty
PostSubject: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 8:51 am

V-Babe!!!!!!!! SMC Episode 8 Preview  1955989781 

I can't wait for this episode. The one Crystal episode I'm excited for because Venus is my favorite character.  I really hope this a great episode. It better be like 5 and 7 otherwise I'm going to have a fit. 

What are your thoughts for the next episode? Hopes and wishes?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 8:55 am

OMG this episode looks like its going to be really good. I think its going to be crazy....in a good way. Kunzite is going to show up, and I think they are maybe going to begin fully awakening. Omg Mamo-chan (tuxedo Kamen) my baby, i dont want bad things to happen to him. I wanna see him throwing more punches.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 8:57 am

Kunzite will make my heart explode in the next episode.  SMC Episode 8 Preview  1394610236
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 4:25 pm

This is one of my fav chapters from the manga and I'm really excited for it!  I hope they get it right!  I hope they do justice to
Spoiler:
That scene is one of the best feminist moments from the manga and a great reversal of the damsel in distress trope so I really hope Toei doesn't screw it up.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 1:33 pm

Neon Genesis wrote:
This is one of my fav chapters from the manga and I'm really excited for it!  I hope they get it right!  I hope they do justice to
Spoiler:
That scene is one of the best feminist moments from the manga and a great reversal of the damsel in distress trope so I really hope Toei doesn't screw it up.
They better not screw up that scene.  

Spoiler:

But I'm worried about the old fans spoiling for the new fans about Venus' little switcheroo. The old fans would be like "NOO SHES SUPPOSE TO BE SAILOR VENUS NOT YOU-KNOW-WHO!" and new fans would be like "Whaa???" and it would ruin the whole twist for them. 

Also I don't see any bad aniation in this preview. Good sign. Also sailor Venus' transormation is like OMG SOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!! She looks like a real princess when transforming. Perhaps the animators did that on purpose by making Venus' transformation so majestic and beautiful that people would actually think that she is you-know-who.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 1:44 pm

Shouldnt Be a Spoiler But whatez:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Shayera-Elektra
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 4:21 pm

I'm loving SMC. I don't see the animations mistakes or anything.
And when the preview show new scenes it's always a good signal. When they re-use scenes of past episodes it worries me, because it means the episode isn't ready and that they'll be producing it at next weeks instead of just working details.

But finally the team is going to be assembled! Venus is not my favorite character, Moon is my fav, but I really enjoy Venus character, both 90's anime and manga, I'm curious to see her again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 6:10 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 6:14 pm

Sailor Lily wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 6:20 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Sailor Lily wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

By the way Mamo-chan y u no shirtless?  SMC Episode 8 Preview  3884866259 You wearing a boring blue shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 8 Preview    SMC Episode 8 Preview  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMC Episode 8 Preview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top