The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 6:45 am

The main ball and reception rooms Castle of Crystal Tokyo was filled to the brim with fairies, the tiny beings huddling together in tight groups, flitting from crowd to crowd to talk with friends and family, to check on colleagues, to see if there were any news of Zenar, or any decisions made yet about their future. Neo Queen Serenity had welcomed them with open arms, her expression and emotions sympathetic to their worries and their fears. She had made sure they had everything they needed - food, water, lounging areas, even comforting forest noises played from quiet speakers around the area, but while their every need was accounted for, Crystal Tokyo was not Zenar. The people were sad and scared, anxious and stressed, their every movement echoing those feelings with their jittery movements and sudden outbursts. 

Grandmatre Rosen, Lillyena, and Mossen had been in meetings for most of the time since their arrival on Earth; eventually Leafe, the young leader of the Fairy Guard, was invited to their conversations, and he left the people with a promise to return with information, whether it be good, bad, or hopeless. 

As soon as the group touched down on Earth, fairies in tow, they had been split up. Those who were weak or hurt were removed to medical rooms, those disturbed by the events were given rest in the many guest rooms of the palace, and those who were still in fit condition were requested to move to one of the palace's studies and write reports over what had transpired on Zenar.

Sailors Venus, Pluto, Enyalius, and Achelois, and the fairy Mossen were brought in to make direct reports over the events to Neo Queen Serenity, her court, and Grandmatre Rosen and Lillyena of the fairies. 

DM wrote:

Their time on Zenar has ended; this board will remain open for a number of days to wrap up this experience. 

The group has been split according to their ending HP and MP numbers, with Venus, Pluto, Enyalius and Achelois pulled out based on the number of times they had faced Chaos in the past; their names are in white.
Below, hightlighted in Red are players who reported medical staff and should be played in the Med Bay. Blue are those who need bed rest to regain energy (MP) from their home planet or who are exhausted and should be played in either the Med Bay or a multi-person Guest Room. Green players are free to choose their destination (they could choose to stay with a friend in the Med Bay or a Guest Room, or could be in a Study) but all should be working on their written report of the events if they are awake and able to move their hands.
 PlayerHPMP
Enyalius
Uranus
Achelois
Anait
Andromeda
Mercury
Bellatrix
Pluto

Shadow
Jasper
Soul
Addelyn
Ganymede
JupiterThunderCrash
Leviathan
CJ

Pluto
CrystalSetsuna
Venus
Miss Moon Rose
Conversation is welcomed between characters (group up! misery loves company)

Further notes on Zenar and the fairies' future will be delivered through the talks happening in Neo Queen Serenity's chambers.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:31 am

With the senshi's arrival back on Earth, it wasn't any surprise that Sailor Leviathan would faint from exhaustion. Of all the things the senshi expected from the mission, death, trauma, success, reward, it was detransforming into all the others that she expected least.

Reporter Rita Sharp was at the mercy of Crystal Tokyo and its inhabitants. She had been living in relative anonymity, so even exposed, she wouldn't be recognized as the writer behind such brilliant articles like "Sailor Jupiter, too tall to wear those heels?" and "Neo Queen Serenity, has she been sneaking out and eating cupcakes at night?" Her camera, relevant notes and I.D. would have outed her right away though. Sailor Pluto wouldn't have to feel guilty for exposing the girl's identity any longer.

Rita slept soundly in the medical bay. It wasn't until now that she showed any sign of waking up. Her eyes fluttered open as she took in her surroundings.

"Uhhh... how did I get here? Where am I?"

Her glasses had broken in her fall and rested on the table next to her. It seemed she couldn't see very well in her civilian form.

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 1st October 2014, 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:43 am

The Ready Room
The Returned Senshi are seated among the rest of Neo Queen Serenity's court at an elliptical table, having been ushered in as soon as they landed. Mossen is with them, sitting cross-legged on the table beside Achelois, munching unhappily on a berry provided by the castle staff. 

Neo Queen Serenity returned to the ready room after welcoming the fairies, her expression compassionate to the fairies' plight. Following behind her were Grandmatre Rosen and Lillyena. Both looked miserable, their eyes red from crying, their color pallid. The new arrivals joined the rest of the party at the elliptical table, with Neo Queen Serenity taking a seat beside King Endymion and Sailor Venus; the fairies landed on the table and stood near where one of the ellipse's foci should have been; not directly in the center, but to the side closest to Neo Queen Serenity, far enough towards the middle to be able to view all faces easily. 

"We did not succeed, then." Neo Queen Serenity voiced sadly. "In hindsight, it was foolish to put this mission on so many untested shoulders. I apologize, Lillyena and Grandmatre Rosen, for my carelessness in choosing the party I sent to help you."

Lillyena would not meet her gaze, but Grandmatre Rosen did, her sad eyes meeting hers, her expression understanding as she replied, "All young ones need to be tested to grow and flourish. You did what you thought to be best at the time, as did we."

"Yes," Lillyena added sourly, "We sought help." She turned to Mossen, fixing him with her teary gaze, "What happened out there?! You can usually make that run in a day! Why did you return so late?! If you had moved faster, Queen Mana might have been -- " Grandmatre Rosen reached forward and took the younger fairy's arm in a warning, and Lillyena cut herself off.

Mossen stood. "We moved too slowly in the beginning," Mossen reported, "There were interpersonal problems within the group that prevented us from going faster. We ran into some spiders, then a Poisonous One; it took much longer than expected to reach that point." He paused, looking aside, "One of the members lost her sword to Spider Silk; the decision was made to go to Yellow Lake to dip it in the firewater; the fighter was attacked there by a Sketonfish and others rushed to defend her. There was an explosion..." he paused, shuddering. "And some of us nearly died; This One," he nodded his head back to Achelois, "used her magic to heal our wounds, and we continued, but still there were delays.  Then we were ambushed by goblins, whose smoke condensed and condensed, pressing hard all around us, hurting us. I passed out," he admitted the last haltingly, avoiding Lillyena's gaze completely. 

"When I awoke the next morning, they had moved on without me. I found half of them through following marks they had made in the trees; the other half had split from us in an attempt to follow the goblins back to their hiding place and look for me. We ran as quickly as we could towards the castle, ran into a troll but left without fighting. When we reached the castle the other group rejoined us, looking bad. Two were possessed by spirits - I cleansed them, but the Dragons found us, and I felt it. I felt the magic fade, felt it turn darker." He paused, clutching his hands, "Queen Mana had been lost before we got inside. They killed the Blue Dragon, but we had to flee."

"This one," he nodded to Achelois again, "Said that we could go back with others, and save Queen Mana." He now looked with challenge to Neo Queen Serenity, his brown eyes hard, "Will you keep her promise?"

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 Enyali12
"She is not our Queen, Mossen," Enyalius replied softly. The fairy looked over his shoulder at her, his expression hurt, thinking he had been fooled. "Achelois' promise should not be held to her, but I will go back."

"Though Achelois is not from this system," Neo Queen Serenity stated, "I, too, will honor her promise. We will return to Zenar, and attempt to help you and your people, and defeat the evil that has taken root there." She paused, looking around the room, "But before we do, we need to learn more about the situation on your planet, and we need to see what we can do return your Queen to normal," her eyes paused momentarily on Small Lady, who sat with them as Sailor Moon.

"Thank you," Grandmatre Rosen replied, nodding her head 

DM wrote:
The canon senshi may be treated as NPCs and anyone can use them for this conversation.
"There was strife within the group?" Sailor Jupiter probed, after a beat of silence followed Grandmatre Rosen's reply.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:46 am

Med Bay

After the group had gotten back to Crystal Tokyo in one piece, Ganymede Knight finally allowed himself to completely relax. When his feet were on solid ground, he nearly collapsed on the spot from the strain of using so much energy with barely any rest. That last Thunder Eagle he used on the dragon had nearly drained him dry, and Zenar was somehow blocking his ability to recover over time. After stumbling over to the Medical Bay with some assistance, he de-transformed and passed out for a while.

Yuuta woke up sometime later, slightly less exhausted. Just being in Crystal Tokyo instead of on a dying planet tainted with evil seemed to help with the healing. He could actually feel his own moon's energy, which was comforting after the entire mission gone awry. Content with just lying in bed for a while, he didn't bother speaking until he heard someone else. With a groan of irritation, he sat up, recognizing the voice as Sailor Leviathan.

"This is a Medical Bay, genius," he said, glaring at her. "Now can you pipe down?" It took a while for to realize that she wasn't in her senshi uniform. "Huh, so that's what you look like..."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 8:39 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 5531w1

Andromeda sat on a table somewhere within Crystal Tokyo's many rooms, trying to concentrate on her report. Unfortunately, her mind kept wandering back to Zenar and their utter failure. She only kept managing to write a few sentences before each of them brought thoughts of what-ifs, of things they could have done differently to get there sooner and save the queen. Poring over the details all over again like this did not help her feeling of defeat. She knew she should just suck it up and deal with it, and besides, those fairies out there were the ones who'd actually lost their home. Whatever she was feeling couldn't be worse than what they were feeling.

Still, the frustration wouldn't go away. She had reached the point in the report where there had been an explosion by the lake and wondered if this was all her fault. Certainly that detour didn't help. She should've just left her weapon on its damaged condition. Found another way to free it later once the mission was done. It wasn't as if she didn't have other weapons. And in the end, the trip hadn't been worth it. She never got to use it for anything that mattered.

Wiping frustrated tears away, she stood up and decided she needed a little break. She carried the report with her, along with the pen, figuring she'd find a better place to write it. The room was lonely, and she hated being left alone with her thoughts. But she didn't know who to talk to. Eventually she just wandered the halls of Crystal Tokyo, hoping to seek solace from the castle's beautiful interior as well as the panoramic view to the city below. She stopped by a window and took a deep breath as she gazed at the city. If only she had been stronger, smarter, more experienced...

If only she hadn't gone at all.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 9:42 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 Image_zps843ac115

Sailor Venus could not bring herself to look at her queen. Her eyes ere glued to her hands as the group conversed. Every word out of their mouths was like a stab to the heart. Failure had never hurt so bad.

She felt like everyone was staring at her, their eyes burning into her skin. Hot tears pricked her eyes as she clenched her fists, trying desperately to hold herself together.

She would save Queen Mana. Even if it was the last thing she ever did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 10:55 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 Achelo10

She sat at the table as the others walked in.  Their steps were heavy with grief.  She faintly remembered the Senshi from when they had been taken by The Collector, but she knew them no more than that.

As the meeting moved on she listened as Mossen explained how their mission had gone.  She kept her eyes steady on the fairy, not flinching even when he motioned to her.  Until he got to the end and questioned NQS about the promise Achelois had made.  Her heart caught in her throat; it hadn’t occurred to her that they might not follow that plan of action next.  When Enya mentioned that NQS was not their queen, she was ready to agree with her and offer to go back to Zenar with her.

NQS replied quickly though and gave her word over Achelois’s promise.  She the breath she was holding out and focused lowering her heart rate.  At Jupiter’s question she looked back up at the Senshi clad in green and found that she very much liked her presence.

She spoke up to answer her question, “there was arguing, focus on personal lives, and no clear authority within the group; everyone decision had to be debated.”  She sighed and cast her eyes down at the table, “the group had no idea how to work together.”
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 11:48 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

Introducing a new drama show: The Med Bay

"You're enough to wake the dead Leviathan," Soul groaned, sitting up in the bed she had been comfortably sleeping in until the other senshi had opened her mouth. She looked at the other occupant in the room and noticed that it was a male.

"Ganymede?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 12:51 pm

Medical Bay

"Hm?" Yuuta looked at the other bed in use in the room, and saw Soul in her civilian guise, not remembering her at first. He was about to ask who she was when he figured it out himself.

"Wait...Sailor Soul? I didn't recognize you out of uniform," he said. Whatever magic protected their identities was strong, but they had grown familiar over time to the point where it had broken already.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 12:55 pm

Ready Room

"That was my fault, too," Neo Queen Serenity claimed, softly placing a sure hand on Venus's shoulder and squeezing gently. She had to remain authoritative, otherwise she would be holding her best friend tightly, practically able to feel Venus's distress in the air itself. "I should have designated a leader from the beginning in front of the whole group -"

"And you should have told us about the Chaos Agent building power on the planet," Enyalius dared, her arms across her chest and her bronze gaze staring at the spot on the wall between Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars's heads. She would normally never dare address a foreign royal in such a manner, would never attempt to dress down a commanding officer in front of her troops, but she had learned from the months she had spent on Earth that while Queen, Neo Queen Serenity was open with her senshi about everything, and treated them as equals. She may catch some ill-will from the senshi, but that decision was one she wanted to make clear that she believed to have been wrong. "If we had known Chaos was trying to gain a foothold on that planet, we might have split into groups earlier - an effective forward force and a backup retinue. Without knowledge of an even more pressing matter -" her words caught for just a moment, realizing the implication she had made in front of the fairy people: that finding their Queen was not as important as destroying their Evil One. She pressed on, wondering if an apology would be even welcomed later, "- we opted for patience with the newer senshi and social circumstances rather than pressing forward at all costs, and we had to retreat because of it. Newbie mistakes like the explosion at the lake are forgivable, but dangerous and time-consuming and could have been avoided. We should have known from the beginning - we were just outside our goal when the Queen turned and the forest started to change; if we had pushed as hard the first day as we did the second, if we could have traveled faster and went without the social distractions the team had early on, we could have arrived in time with hours to spare. Had we known from the beginning," she paused, correcting herself, "Had I known from the beginning, we might have succeeded."

The what-ifs had been plaguing her since they left the planet. What if she had been told earlier? Would she have taken control of the group from the beginning and forced a quick march through? Would she have broken off with Achelois and select others to make it to the castle as quickly as possible and left the field-trip chaperone duty to others? What would have happened from there? Their encounters with the wildlife might have changed, but there was no way to tell if anything different might have happened. If they had known about the dragons from the beginning, would she have risked flying and fought them to start? That option would have shaved a huge amount of time off of the endeavor. 

On the whole, Enyalius was sullen and annoyed about being left out of the loop. She felt a fool - she had allowed them to waste time, had even seriously considered the time they were wasting and let it go in favor of group dynamics and not rocking the boat socially with Venus and Pluto unofficial mission leaders. She could have done something differently, but had remained in the dark, without really considering this Evil One the fairies spoke of, and it had cost them.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 1:11 pm

Episode 2: Medbay Drama; Recognition and writing reports

"It's Amina when I'm not in uniform," she offered with a smile. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the stack of paper with a pen waiting for her. Great, mission reports. Didn't matter if she was exhausted and recovering from sever magic loss and having contact with the underworld, her report would be expected, and expected soon.

"I would get started on your mission reports if I were you guys less Mars comes down here to get them and trust me, she won't be happy if they're not done."
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 1:51 pm

Medical Bay Happy Times

Rita looked terribly confused when Yuuta addressed her. Who the hell was this guy? Why was he talking to her like that?

She remained befuddled until the other girl in the room called him "Ganymede" and he called her "Sailor Soul." Her eyes widened in her realization.

"Ganymede," she said, pointing at the man.

She turned to the girl.

"Soul."

Lifting up her covers, she saw that she was dressed in a gown that wasn't her own.

"Me."

The reporter shriveled up in her bed, looking like she was going to turn into a mummy. It was game over. Her broken glasses, scratched camera and clothes were set on a table next to her bed. It was inevitable that Neo Queen Serenity and the sol senshi discovered who she was. She wanted to mourn the failure of the mission. She wanted to see her new goblin friends again, but none of that would happen if she was tortured and killed for her scandalous articles.

"Please, kill me," she said as tears filled her eyes. "Kill me now. They don't want a mission report from me. They only want me dead."

---

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 EWdU3f8

Sailor Uranus sat with her legs crossed at the meeting table. Her demeanor was stern. She was clearly disappointed, but moreso in the situation than the senshi and soldiers involved.  She brushed her dark blond hair to the side and looked to the more mature senshi there, particuarly Sailors Achelois and Enyalius.

"What was done on the more experienced senshis' parts when newer recruits fell to the wayside? You may blame the failure of this mission on social pettiness and drama, but that doesn't change the fact that you are still responsible for it. You should have elaborated more on the seriousness of the situation.

"Where would we be today if Neo Queen Serenity in her days as Sailor Moon didn't band the sol senshi against the forces of darkness? It was a mistake to send Sailor Venus and Sailor Pluto without assigning one of them as leader. We should all learn from this."

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 1st October 2014, 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 2:14 pm

Enyalius's speech hit the wrong chord in Venus's mind, and fury bubbled up inside of her. She stood abruptly, pushing her chair back and glaring at Enyalius. "How dare you?!" she snapped, her voice raised. "Queen Serenity was put under a lot of pressure, and with two huge problems at once, she did the best she could. For you to put her down for that is not only wrong, but extremely inconsiderate. If she had told you and Achelois, your main concern would be for Chaos, and not Queen Mana. The knowledge would serve as too much of a distraction, and it would place more stress on the two of you. It was in the best interest of not only the group, but yourselves as well, for the Queen to inform only Pluto and myself. I understand you are disappointed with the outcome of our mission, but it is important we all take the time to breathe and think rationally. Criticizing her highness's decisions is the last thing you want to do at a time like this."

She was practically shaking with anger and frustration, fighting to hold back her tears. In all her life, Venus had never let her emotions get as out of hand as they were at that moment.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 2:18 pm

Medical Bay

Right, Anima...Yuuta remembered her name from the last time they had met now. He smiled back before groaning again at the thought of writing reports. He definitely didn't want to get the wrath of Sailor Mars for not doing his job, but he was still so tired.

"I hate writing...," he said, glaring at the sheets. At Rita's words, Yuuta was tempted to make another smart remark, but then he saw she was actually crying. "What are you talking about? Neo-Queen Serenity doesn't kill anyone for messing up." She was way too nice for him to picture her handing out punishments like that.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 2:52 pm

"You're being ridiculous Leviathan. You will not be punished although if you don't keep your voice down so my head stops throbbing I will throw something heavy at you," Amina said, not really meaning her threat. Looking at Yuuta without his uniform on, he began to look familiar to her. The Dollhouse! her mind screamed at her. That's where she had seen him before.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 3:08 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 81lSNQe_zps9a915558

Mercury listened quietly as the meeting progressed. It seems as if there were so many things that had gone wrong on that mission. It was truly a shame that they had been unable to save the queen in time.

“I don’t think it had much to do with untested shoulders or anything of the sort,” Mercury began, making sure she looked at everyone at the meeting before continuing. “It sounds like the group was hit with fight after fight, issue after issue with very little rest in between. Even if it had been us,” she indicated both the inner and outer senshi at the meeting, “I highly doubt the mission would have been successful. People can only move so fast when they are exhausted and injured.”

“Perhaps it would have been more beneficial for the group to know about Chaos from the start so they would have been able to effectively come up with a strategy to deal with that. Enyalius and Achelois, ou both seem to take offence for your companions trying to get to know each other on this mission. Camaraderie is not a bad thing, it can actually be very beneficial to a group when they share close ties to one another.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 3:31 pm

"Had I been privy to the more serious nature of the situation, I would --" Enyalius's rebuke to Uranus was cut off as Sailor Venus pushed back her chair and stood, her tone harsh and loud. Her hands tightened their crossed hold on her arms as yellow senshi vented, waiting for her to finish. When she had, Enyalius listened to Mercury's thoughts, but kept her eyes on Venus. She then replied coldly, her eyes locked on the Venus's as she answered both. "I did not mean to insult Neo Queen Serenity, and I apologize if that is how it sounded," her voice was steady but building, "but you go too far in your assumptions, Venus, and your thoughts seem disjointed. The fairies told us from the beginning that they believed Queen Mana to be kept at the same location where their Evil One lived; a higher drive to reach that destination would not have conflicted with either goal, but rather prepared us to face a greater enemy than originally perceived towards the end." Her eyes hardened for the next, "And if you mean to insinuate that we would fold and suffer under the stress of knowing Chaos were involved, you presume much and know little about us. We have combated and defeated Chaos on numerous planets, but this was the first time we had to retreat."

She released her gaze, turning a much lighter gaze on Mercury, addressing the issue as she had perceived it. "Getting to know each other is one thing. Sharing strengths and weaknesses, bonding over past experiences and facing new challenges together builds a strong foundation for a team; to that I agree, but on this mission it seemed to me that members were more interested in each other than the goal we set out to meet. Blushing and flirting, in my opinion," she tacked on, "should take second seat to a missing Queen and an unknown Chaotic enemy."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 3:40 pm

"For goodness sake, could you stop criticizing others for a change? You are not helping our situation by pointing out the mistakes that were made. We should be focusing on the present instead of the past, and working together to devise a plan to fix what has been broken. You are a marvelous soldier, Enyalius, and I have the utmost respect for you, but now is not the time to argue and criticize others."

Having calmed down some, Venus sat back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 3:46 pm

As the discussion became heated she sat back into her chair and watched as the words flew.  She understood their concern over various aspects of the mission but on the whole she agreed with Enya.  For the time being she felt no need to intervene and put in her point of view or thoughts on the matter.  After Enya replied to Venus’s eruption and Mercury’s statements she felt that it was time to move forward in the meeting.

After Venus finished speaking she leaned forward in her chair and placed her elbows on the table and crossed her fingers just below her jawline.  “I agree, we can spend all day trying to place blame and figure out all the ways the mission went wrong but what has happened is in the past and can’t be changed.”  Her voice remained smooth and steady as she continued to speak, “What we need to do now is clean up our mess.  We need to plan the next mission to Zenar and we need to find a place for the Fairies.”  Her face broke into a smile with her next statement as she turned to the fairies in the room, “As for the last matter I have an idea of sorts. I would like to offer up my own planet to for you to reside on until we can restore your own.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 3:53 pm

Enyalius held her tongue, but her thoughts traveled quickly. Venus was on the defensive; whether that meant that the golden senshi felt the blame and wanted to move past in an attempt to atone for the mission breaking, or it meant she knew she had done something wrong and did not want it to be put out in the open, Enyalius did not know. What she knew was that the soldier's compliment was a direct contrast to her actions on the planet, and so she guessed the words were meant to mollify her. She leaned back in her seat, arms still crossed, and listened.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 3:58 pm

Medical Bay Happy Fun Group

With a kraft folder tucked under his left arm and an insulated bag worn over the shoulder, Shadow quietly slipped towards the medical bay. The folder held his report draft, only one or two pages away from being a completed product. Within the bag was a small gift for the recovering senshi - several plastic bottles, filled with cool water.

Being nearly finished with his report, Shadow had intended to pay a visit to Sailor Soul. He had not missed her tired and exhausted appearance, and though he was still able to ambulate freely upon returning to Earth, it was far more likely that he would have been bedridden if he made an unassisted flight.

Having expected to find peace and quiet, Shadow took a short breath of surprise when he instead saw a pink-haired girl on the verge of tears, a heterochromatic beast of a young man, and a green-eyed woman with her own peculiar sense of verbal presence. It was easy enough to take educated guesses on their senshi identities, but he'd let them keep the pleasure of introducing themselves.

"I thought this was a place of rest," Shadow snarked as he entered into the room. He approached the senshi one at a time, offering each of them a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 4:05 pm

"Shadow!" Amina said, visibly perking up as her soul brother came into the room. "Tell that to that one over there, she is literally loud enough to wake the dead!" She was happy her soul brother whom she had met on this trip was in the room. "As I told these two earlier, it's Amina when I'm not in uniform." She tried to shift so she could sit up on the bed and realized that it may not be the best idea she's had all day and instead she resettled on the bed in a more comfortable position.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 4:09 pm

Medical Bay with Leviathan's Homies

"You don't get it," she said to Amina. "I've written things. Terrible things about them. They know who I am and they'll kill me for sure. They're just biding their time."

Rita crumpled up the paper given to her in nervousness. Her eyes darted this way and that as panic began to set further and further in. Unlike Yuuta, she actually liked writing, but she couldn't bring herself to do it now.

Taking Shadow's given water bottle in hand, she actually splashed the contents on her face in shock. She could barely comprehend that he had entered.

---

[RP Event] Decay - Page 23 EWdU3f8

A vein nearly popped on Uranus's head. She was used to playing second fiddle to the likes of Sailor Moon and some of the other sol senshi, but she couldn't remember the last time she was outright brushed over.

"Neither of you answered my question. Did you, Sailor Achelois and Sailor Enyalius, do anything to attempt to lead these new senshi out of their folly? Answer my question, please. If you don't understand how to rear recruits in, you will never succeed at such a mission again."

The senshi of wind wasn't looking too happy, though admittedly not as rageful as Venus. Still, she wasn't holding as well as Mercury.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 4:28 pm

Medical Bay

"Hello to you too..." Yuuta said to Shadow, taking the water bottle. He had wondered where he had gotten off to when he didn't see him in the ward with them. His neutral thoughts about Shadow turned negative as soon as he saw how happy Anima was to see him. "What's going on with everyone else?" he asked, trying not to pop the water bottle in his slowly tightening hand. He kind of wished Shadow had brought food, he was starving... 

"Terrible things about who?" Yuuta said to Leviathan. What writing was she talking about?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 4:31 pm

"Leviathan, what did you do?" she asked, shooting Yuuta a concerned look. His poor water bottle was about to break. Why was he suddenly angry? Had she done something? She accepted the water bottle from her soul brother and began to fiddle with it in her lap, eyes suddenly glued to the label.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 4:43 pm

Enyalius turned to Uranus, "I was interrupted when I attempted to answer you." she replied curtly. "These "recruits" were not given to me, else this story would have been different. When we left the hazy notion was that Venus and Pluto were in charge, and I did not wish to step on toes or overextend authority that was not given to me. And if you will remember," she added, "In the events of four months ago, I "reared" those recruits just fine, and most of them had never been tested before.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth she heard the implication she had not meant to make, but she would stand behind her words. She had lead the rescue mission to save these very senshi from the Collector, and if Uranus doubted her abilities as a leader she need only to recognize her own freedom to discredit the idea.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 4:49 pm

Achelois decided not press the issue of where they would stay any farther and allow them time to think about, it was a big decision.  Her attention was taken by Uranus’s question directed towards her and Enya.  She had heard her earlier but the conversation had moved to swiftly for her to really answer her, until now.  She turned her full attention to the Senshi and paused to watch Enya answer.  Her words were harsh but true and she agreed with her.  “These are the thoughts I hold as well, I did not perceive us being in the position of rearing recruits nor was that our mission objective.”  She began to worry that the Senshi would be unable to get back to what really mattered.  “Like I said before, we really need to focus on what we can do now instead of what has already happened.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 5:08 pm

Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter sat and watched the meeting without much comment after her first question, letting the other senshi explain themselves and for Mercury, Venus, and Uranus to press them further. From what she could gather, the rookies were having trouble staying on target due to...flirting? Well, it was a kind of stress reliever, and considering all the roadblocks they had come across, no wonder they moved so slowly.

And without an established leader, there was no one with enough authority to shove everyone along in the right direction. Judging by the groups initial meeting, they were already having problems and added stress wouldn't have helped to smooth them over. She resisted the urge to snap at Enyalius as well, realizing that playing the blame game was useless. They really didn't need an argument.

"Uranus, let's not push them too much," Jupiter said firmly, seeing her fellow senshi's temper flare. "I get what you're saying, but we weren't exactly stellar friends when we first joined together with the Outers either, and we were all part of the same team. A group of near strangers can't be expected to be a perfect machine in a matter of days every time." She remembered very clearly the tension she used to have with the Senshi of Wind, and it had taken a long while for that to completely fade. 

Her attention shifted to Enyalius and Achelois. "You're right about last time, you did very well then. But not every senshi has the ability to play well with others. That's life. I'm sure next time we'll have better teamwork going. Now what's our plan for Zenar?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 5:26 pm

DM wrote:
!! I didn't think to post this before XD But with people picking up Canon Senshi as NPC's, below, in the spoiler, is what happened in that Canon Senshi section of the Live RP! All canon senshi were there and have memory of the meeting, as it only happened the day before last.

CANON CHARACTER INTELLIGENCE MEETING:

Use this information as you will!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 5:42 pm

Waterboy visits the Medical Bay

Shadow glanced between the three patients with some mild amusement, considering asking them if they had forgotten how to drink water properly. His attention shifted towards the linebacker and his question, calmly plucking a fourth bottle from his bag.

"Neo Queen Serenity called an emergency meeting to discuss the Zenar situation. Venus, Pluto, Enyalius and Achelois were all called in; you three were taken here to rest, while Andromeda, Bellatrix, and myself were given the subtle suggestion of drafting our own reports on what happened."

Removing the cap from his water bottle, Shadow quickly and efficiently consumed it before wandering over to Rita's bed.

"What's this nonsense about terrible things? I think you're underestimating the Queen's capacity for forgiveness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top