The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

[RP Event] Decay - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 5:25 pm

Of course Leafe had to bring up "Sailah Sahtan." She prayed, prayed, prayed Sailor Saturn somehow ignored the name. The fairies' plight was terrible, but there was something in Leafe's description that kept nagging at her.

"The goblins are people too!" Rita shouted and stood up again. "They have names, personalities, hopes and dreams. How many goblin lives were lost that day? You at least got some of your people safe here. They're all still back on that planet!"

The reporter clutched at the sleeve of her baggy sweater. She nodded firmly to Lillyena. Just like the moment back on Zenar, when she had summoned the dragon of water, her yellow eyes were fierce and strong.

"I can do it again. I'm going back there to save those people. They deserve it as much as anyone else."

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 5th October 2014, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 5:32 pm

Lillyena nodded in return, her sensibilities obviously seeing the greater picture, unlike Leafe, who still looked sore and almost disbelieving at the reporter's statement. She stepped forward again, physically blocking Leafe from a response. "Then you may be able to orchestrate a peace between us that would be beneficial for both our people. Thank you for your pledge to return to Zenar."

Neo Queen Serenity looked on with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 6:43 pm

"That's a much better plan than picking a fight with them," Shadow agreed. "They are smart enough to stage ambushes and use the environment to their advantage. I'd rather have their knowledge on our side."

Though he was initially worried about Leviathan's exploits backfiring on her, Shadow noted the sudden conviction in her yellow eyes. She was not the same frightened woman who landed on Zenar with him a day and a half ago.

Last edited by Jasper on 5th October 2014, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 7:00 pm

Sailor Leviathan was sympathizing with the goblins? Wasn't she just asking for a prize for saving the fairies just a couple of days earlier? He hadn't expected that kind of change from her. Maybe she was a decent senshi after all.

"There was also an acid lake we ran into trying to remove some of those spiders' webs," Ganymede Knight added. "The smell was so bad that it hurt to breathe around it, and it exploded when it was attacked with electricity."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 2:38 pm

Rita was shocked to hear Lillyena's response. Was such a thing possible for her? Could she mend the relationship of what was likely years, decades, maybe even centuries of a feud? Her face went bright red at Neo Queen Serenity's smile. She awkwardly sat back down and nearly fell back in her chair. She took a strand of her hair and nervously twisted it in her fingers.

"I'm only going back for my goblin friends. It's not like I care about anything else."

Her lie was as plain as Neo Queen Serenity's grace. It was hard for her to admit that she appreciate her experience overall and looked forward to teaming with Shadow, Sailor Soul and the others again.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 5:14 pm

Shadow leaned forward on the table, thinking back to the accursed acid pool and the explosion that had knocked everyone off their feet. He didn't attempt to suspend his disbelief in the face of Rita's claim, showing the faintest hint of a smirk before straightening his posture to address the court.

"I should add two more things about that acidic lake. No spiders were found near the corrosive water; instead, that is where we made first contact with the goblins." Though Shadow did not state it outright, the implication was that the acidic caldera was a point of interest to the senshi. Now that they had experience with the harsher points of the environment, planning for them would be easier.

A mild, nagging sense of concern had taken hold within his thoughts as they had returned to Earth. Now that Queen Mana had been turned, what would happen to the planet next? Would the existing creatures be further mutated and twisted into horrific mockeries of the natural order? Perhaps the rotting forest would further degenerate into soupy, sinkhole-ridden quagmires.

You're not helping me, brain.

Determined to stifle any meandering thoughts about the planet, Shadow continued to speak about his encounters with noteworthy Zenar fauna. Worrying openly about what could happen was counterproductive; they wouldn't know until they arrived, and acting with due haste was their best way to limit any unpleasant surprises.

"Of all the creatures we encountered, the threat posed by Zenar's dragon population is the one I respect the most. We were fortunate to only receive minor injuries from them; I would recommend ground travel due to their presence. They are capable fliers, and their fiery breath can incinerate a large area."

Shadow's eyes fell across their faerie guests - Rosen, Lillyena, Leafe, and the lovable motormouth Mossen. He waited a moment to gauge their response to the mention of the dragons, then moved to close his speech after taking a draught of his beverage. "In spite of their threat, I knocked a dragon to the ground by striking its wingspan. They can be killed, but I believe we should save our strength and only fight the ones we cannot avoid."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 5:37 pm

The fairies glanced to each other with mention of the acidic lake and goblin involvement, their eyes ending on Mossen last, who, again, crossed his arms and looked quite put-out, indicating to the most perceptive in the audience that the connections were well-known to the fairy-kin. Mossen sat down cross-legged and put his elbows on his knees and his palms to his face sullenly, his brown wings fluttering slightly.

[RP Event] Decay - Page 25 Enyali12
"I wouldn't be so quick to count-out a direct approach," Enyalius countered casually, both her arms and legs still crossed, leaning back in her high-backed chair. "The only reason we did not fly to the castle directly was due to the polluted air, the dragons, and an idea that we might not be able to handle them. We've proven that we can." She uncurled herself and leaned forward, dragging her finger on the tabletop and leaving a line behind in electric blue, creating a drawing on the surface that all could see. At first she drew a circle with a square inside it, and placed three smaller circles around the structure. "Of the three Mossen mentioned, one is gravely wounded, if not dead," she crossed out one circle, "and, as Shadow pointed out, if we can disable their wings and sink them to the ground, we could render them practically harmless to us if we were airborne.

She drew flight lines from one side of her picture towards the castle. "If we flew in directly towards the castle, incapacitated the Dragon's wings," she crossed out the two remaining circles, "and steered clear of their fiery breath," she continued the flight line into the square, "we could land in the courtyard of the castle and would just have to contend with the evil creatures that held the grounds within."

"There are complications to this plan - if there are more dragons than expected, for example, or if not all dragons are present when we strike, one could come at us unexpectedly before we get inside the keep. There's also the danger posed by those minions within the courtyard - they were Chaotic creatures, no doubt, but among them were corrupted fairy people. It would be better to subdue the whole lot than fight them, and save our strength for within the keep, where our enemies are unknown."

She paused, considering, "I might be able to ground the whole lot temporarily; if not all, at least most. If we could make it into the keep and barricade the doors so they do not follow, and if luck is on our side, we might be able to get right into the castle without wasting strength or energy navigating through that forest maze again."

She lifted her hand from her drawing and waited, "What do you think?"
DM wrote:
Reminder: This board will close tonight (or first thing tomorrow morning.)

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 6th October 2014, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 6:01 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 25 Achelo10
It never ceased to amaze Achelois just how strategically inclined Enya was.  Although her posture was still relaxed she was full of wonder and pride at her friend.  She smiled as Enya delivered her strategy eloquently and marveled how well-planned it was so soon after their exploit.  She was glad that she had taken the initiative to take the meeting from general information to actual planning.  They all the information, now they needed to do something with it. 

]“A direct approach huh,” she paused to allow her smile to completely take over her face as she looked at her friend.  “Really now that’s so unlike you.”  Her tone implying obvious sarcasm.  She took a drink before continuing on.  “I agree with her plan, the quicker we can get to the castle the better.  Much of my energy was taken because of repeated incidents on the way to the castle that weren’t necessarily dire but still needed attention.  And since we can’t recharge our energy very well because of the smog around the planet any plan that uses the least amount of energy is one that I will go with.”  She leaned back in her chair when she had finished speaking.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 6th October 2014, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting blah)
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 6:26 pm

Ganymede Knight

"If we can skip most of the hazards and go straight to the castle, I'm all for it too," Ganymede Knight said. "We were able to take out one dragon even after dragging ourselves through all those other fights, so if we could save up our energy better, I think we could handle the dragons and get inside even easier."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 10:32 pm

[RP Event] Decay - Page 25 5531w1

“I agree about going straight to the castle,” she finally spoke after mostly listening to everyone else talk. She needed something to drag her out of the depression and sense of failure and the idea that they were going back to try and fix it was finally what got her going again. “We wasted all that time walking only to encounter the dragons anyway, and we can’t be sure we can avoid that for a second time. Might as well just battle them head-on without wasting our energy for anything else.”

She thought about that last battle—the one that they might’ve just won if everyone had been in peak condition and they weren’t running out of time. “Also, we still have a troll on our side that could provide some help.” She thought about how Achelois had managed to communicate with him, and finally thought to ask, “Achelois, what other creatures can you speak to? Maybe you could talk to the dragons as well,” she said half jokingly.

That would certainly save them even more time.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 8:20 am

[RP Event] Decay - Page 25 Achelo10

Achelois listened as Ganymede and Andromeda also expressed their thoughts on Enya’s direct approach.  People don’t always listen to reason so she was glad that the others could see the strategic advantage of her plan.  When Andromeda mentioned Trog she tensed up a little; she felt responsible for leaving him on the planet without at least warning him.  When Andromeda asked her about her abilities she didn’t hesitate to answer.  “I can communicate with any creature; for Trog I paired my calming ability with my language ability and was able to calm him down enough to where I could talk to him.”  She leaned forward to as she thought about different limitations that they could expect from that.  “It all depends on the creature I’m communicating with though, Trog was childlike and very easy to control.  Other creatures might be more troublesome, like the dragons.  I get the feeling that they have a higher intelligence then say the goblins or Trog.”  She leaned back into her chair and finished with a last statement, “I’m very willing to try though.”  If they had had more time when they were at the castle she would have tried talking with the dragons then.  Even if they couldn’t be manipulated it’s possible they could be bargained with.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 9:06 am

Shadow leaned back into his seat, showing approval of Enyalius's plans for a direct assault through his facial expression. He hadn't been informed of a creature named 'Trog', but the specifics were unimportant - Achelois had made diplomatic contact with him and saved her senshi subgroup from an unnecessary fight.

The word 'control' caused the hairs of Shadow's arms to bristle beneath the sleeves of his dark grey uniform shirt. It was probably just a reflex reaction. Achelois, unlike other entities he had met, appeared to show respect for another living being's agency. Trog's mentality allowed him to be easily influenced, but ultimately he did choose to treat the senshi as friends.

"Other than the complications that are posed by the courtyard denizens and the dragons, I can support that strategy."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 1:33 pm

The scene fades to black.

Will the team save Zenar? Find out next time!

Congratulations, participants, in finishing the storyline event: Decay! 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 8:08 pm

Hear ye, hear ye:

All survivors of the first attempt at rescuing Zenar are hereby entitled to use this most glorious bumper:
[RP Event] Decay - Page 25 Zenar_survivor_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8c1xwc

Thank you, that is all XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Decay   [RP Event] Decay - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Decay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top