The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] Empty
PostSubject: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime25th August 2014, 9:36 pm

Puella Magi Usagi Magica
A Sailor Moon x Madoka Magica crossover RPG

~ OOC thread ~
~ Playing thread ~
Plot Summary: The Incubator has arrived in Tokyo City.

In all the years of making contracts with young girls, Kyubey has never found one quite like Usagi Tsukino. She is unique in the way that her Soul Gem is incorruptible. No matter how much she uses her magic, it never turns black. It's self-sufficient and does not need Grief Seeds to power it. This is a phenomenon that is unheard of, though perhaps it has something to do with how she became a magical girl in the first place. She saw the suffering caused by the witches and made the selfless wish of being able to fight against them indefinitely. For all eternity.

This did not make her invincible. She could get hurt, and could still die in battle. But her Soul Gem would never expire for as long as she could continue to fight. The downside was that the brightness of her Soul Gem also attracted numerous witches into her area. Her extraordinary shine called out to the deepest darkness. And so her battles were destined to never end.

But Kyubey saw the potential in her to become the strongest witch the world has ever seen, if only he could figure out how to crush the eternal hope she carried. And so he concocted a plan. He found four lonely girls who needed a friend. He would make a contract with each of them and gather four other magical girls whom he would enlist to be her guardians. He would tell them that it was their job to dedicate their lives to protect the most important magical girl in the world. The one who was destined to save them all one day.

He would wait for the five girls to form an unbreakable bond. Then he planned to watch the other four self-destruct - as they always, inevitably do - and turn into witches, forcing Usagi to kill them by her own hands.

Surely that would finally introduce her to the concept of despair.

Surely that would be enough to corrupt her incorruptible Soul Gem.

Everyone had a limit, after all.

Specific Character Information:

Character Claims:

Ami Mizuno (Played by Sailor Mercury)
Rei Hino (Played by Diana)
Makoto Kino (OPEN)
Minako Aino (Played by Sailor Pluto)
Usagi Tsukino (Played by Sailor Saturn)
Kyubey (Played by Aurae)
So far, in Puella Magi Usagi Magica:

Things to know:

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 5th September 2015, 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 3:16 am

I've seen this RP and I've really wanted to join for quite some time now! I'd be more than happy to create a Minako profile and play as her. I don't have much knowledge of PMMM, but I'll start watching it on Netflix tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 5:13 am

We'd love to have you! If you've at least seen an episode it would help you understand things easier, but if there's anything you don't understand, feel free to ask us Wink

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 11:23 am

We are now in need of Makoto since Verdandi has gone on an indefinite LOA. If you're interested, you may simply adopt her profile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime5th September 2015, 4:53 pm

I am interested in picking Makoto up. How do you adopt a profile?
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime5th September 2015, 5:37 pm

We have a character adoption center for profile adoptions. Smile You can find the subforum by clicking here and the welcome thread here. The first step for adoptions is to read the rules and get your own adoption center thread, and you can request one in the welcome thread. Smile

Since this will be an adoption for a specific roleplay, the information that covers how these adoptions work can be found in this thread. I hope this helps! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime16th September 2015, 3:49 pm

Verdandi was on yesterday so I just sent her a PM to see if it was okay with her if I adopt her profile.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]   Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Request: Puella Magi Usagi Magica [Advanced]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top