The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) Empty
PostSubject: Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)   Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) I_icon_minitime10th July 2014, 4:26 pm

Character Name: Usagi Tsukino

Age and Date of Birth: June 30th, Currently 16

Used Canons:
 Sailor Moon and Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Appearance:  

(Image not owned by me)
Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) Usagi+pretty
(This Usagi has a slight different appearance to better fit the Storyline. I altered her height, given she is 16 and not starting at 14 for this story)

Usagi's general body figure is that of a normal weighted teenage girl and standing in at around 5'1"-5'3. Her eyes are almost as blue as the sky, and her hair is as golden as Rapunzels. She typically wears her hair in pigtails, for the most part, and forms them in a ball like fashion as her trade mark. She enjoys dressing in anything pretty, as long as it has a touch of pink along with other pastel colors in it. Her shoes are normally flats, and owns almost every color of the rainbow in them. On occasion, she will wear makeup, but pays more attention to accessories than anything. Her favorite accessory are her crescent moon shaped dangling earrings along with a matching bracelet. 

Personality: 

Usagi's isn't the type of girl you would ever consider to be the perfect student. She isn't the type who takes school seriously, and often day dreams about boys instead of finishing assigned household responsibilities. Regardless of her failed efforts in the classroom, her heart is surprisingly large. She never bats an eye when someone, or something, is in trouble. At one point, Usagi put herself in harms way of a vicious dog to save a kitty from being attacked. Needless to say, this cat is now her household pet.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:

Usagi's Soul Gem is incorruptible.
Usagi later discovers she can cleanse witches, turning them back to normal. (Maybe)

History: 

Usagi grew up in Tokyo in the Juuban area with her brother, mother and father. Her family never had any financial problems, and besides struggling with her grades, Usagi couldn't have asked for a more comfortable life. Of course, she and her brother fought, but what siblings didn't? Making friends was easy for this girl, but when it came to boys, that was a different story. She crushed on a worker at the arcade she frequently visited after school, and recently became friends with a handsome teenager after accidentally throwing her crumpled up test at him. (Long Story), Needless to say, she had her eye on them.

A few weeks after turning 16, Usagi was waiting outside of her brothers karate building to walk him home, when Kyubey approached her. What she assumed was a cat, started talking to her, and startled her. "He isn't coming." The creature said, before running away. Just then Usagi heard a scream, that of her brothers. She ran into the karate building to find his brother being attacked by the rest of his class (about 3 others). Usagi grabbed a broom stick that was leaning against a desk, and began fighting back. She urged her brother to leave, and after a brief disagreement, ran for help. After taking a few good punches, Uasgi was knocked out when the police finally arrived. A few days later when she awoke in the hospital, her brother laid asleep at the bottom of her bed and Kyubey stared at her from the window. Kyubey, who communicated through thought, explained that the classmates were jealous of her brother because the instructor favored him due to being the best in the class. Their hearts turned black, and this allowed them to be controlled by a Witch. After explaining what Witches were and how they were threatening society, Kyubey offered to transform Usagi into a Magical Girl so she could fight these witches, and all she had to do was make a wish. Usagi, unconvinced and feared she was delusional, ignored Kyubey and went back to bed. 

(Refer to RP Sample for another Kyubey appearence between this time break ♥ )

Several weeks after being discharged, Usagi was back to school ready to attend a class trip. The bus driver, was noticeably sick, and after a teacher asked if he was fine, insisted that there was no problem. Usagi, who sat in the front seat of the bus across from the driver, noticed that his express had paled and his eyes were white. The bus at this point was in the mountains, on a dangerous road that zig-zagged near the edges of a steep cliff. The bus began going faster and the driver collapsed at the wheel. The teacher didn't notice due to breaking up a fight on the bus. Strangely, everyone on the bus had become irritable. Usagi screamed as the bus sped faster, and she her stomach felt sick. Kyubey suddenly appeared next to her and again said he could turn her into a Magical Girl and she could save her classmates and she only had to make a wish. Usagi looked at her classmates then back at Kyubey, and as if trapped, Usagi agreed.

Kyubey thought Usagi would wish for the bus to stop before speeding over the edge of the mountain, but instead Usagi wished for something even greater. Usagi wished for the power to fight witches forever. Usagi voiced her mind to Kyubey and explained it wasn't fair for her to wish for only the safety of her classmates, but instead she wanted to keep as many people safe as possible. It would have been selfish of her to wish for only her friends. With her wish granted, Usagi became the Magical Girl who would never be corrupted, destined to fight Witches forever. Once her wish was granted, Usagi used her new ability of energy light and saved her classmates from what was almost a horrible end.

Storyline Specific Information: 
To be filled in as the storyline progresses

Realm of Influence(s): Light
Usagi is the type who never loses hope. With her strong heart guiding her mind, she is the light that Magical Girls look up to.

Magical Girl Form:  

Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) NbAE9rb

Usagi, being a kind hearted girl who likes cute and cuddly things, has an outfit to match. When she becomes a magical girl, a pink bow grows out from her pigtails and moves elegantly around her body, never fully touching her. As if a pair, the same pink ribbon grows from her feet, forming ballet like shoes, and twines around her legs to the top of her knee high stockings. Unlike the pink, a white silk ribbon grows down from her shoulders, leaving a frilly outline. The magical ribbons are just one minor detail from the rest of her outfit. The main uniform compiles of a soft pink material that forms a vest around her torso and a skirt with frills in the middle. The clothing hugs her body thanks to a belt that buckles her vest to her skirt and a neck piece that holds the top of the vest in place. The neck piece has a small holder in the center of a bow, this is where she houses her soul gem while in Magical Girl form.

Weapons or Magical Items:

Usagi's light is the source of her power. She pulls the light energy from the area around her, and combined with her molecules in her body, creates yellow-pink balls of energy. She can create several at a time, however the more or the larger a light ball is, the more of her power is used. Besides attacking, Usagi can also create shields with the light energy.This can cause her to become tired, and even at times pass out. It is important to remember that her soul gem is incorruptible, because of this she can never become a witch by exhausting her power.

Reference:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: 

Usagi rolled on her side and lazily slung her arm over her head. Her alarm was ringing like crazy, and she had no ambition on getting up any time soon. She tuned out the alarm and pulled her moon patterned pink and blue blanket over her head and let of a huff. That night Usagi had the most craziest dream, where a talking cat like creature appeared to her again. She had only had this dream once before, and it was when she was recovering in the hospital after protecting her brother from his karate class mates. Of course, she had seen this creature prior, but she thought it was her subconscious warning her about the danger her brother was in. As if on queue, she felt a pressure on her bed and the alarm stopped ringing.

"I am real." Kyubey said to her telepathically. "Please do not ignore my existence. Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? What would you wish for? You only need to say it, and it can be yours."

Usagi felt a cold shiver go down her spine, and pulled the blankets down from her covered head. There it was, the creature that called itself Kyubey. Usagi went to speak, but heard Kyubey in her mind again.

"Please, do not talk. Just think."

Usagi realized that this creature was not something she had created in her mind. Maybe she was crazy, but it was in front of her, living and breathing.

"Stop thinking those silly things. Yes, I am alive and here before you." The creature communicated, reassuring Usagi startling her. She forgot that her mind was an open door and nothing could be hidden when thinking around Kyubey.

From that moment on, Kyubey began appearing to Usagi at least once a day. Every encounter Kyubey would offer the same deal, and would repeat the same words. "Don't you want to fight the evil in this world? Just make a wish, anything you want could be yours. That is all it takes to become a Magical Girl!"

The one thing Usagi could never wrap her head around was why a wish was needed to become a Magical Girl. This confused her, which was why she always declined Kyubey's offer. Why would something that would benefit her be needed to even benefit her more?

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 27th August 2015, 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)   Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) I_icon_minitime13th July 2014, 2:42 pm

Ready! 

(Please tell me of any errors! I am great at critiquing, but when it comes to my own stuff... I tend to overlook small details)
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)   Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 3:28 am

It all looks okay on my end! I really liked reading it, seeing how you weaved all these new aspects but keeping Usagi as herself, and I especially like the line where you said that she is the light that other magical girls look up to. Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) 1434556979

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)   Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 8:24 pm

I added a small addition in yellow under powers/attacks. An image shows a shield being made as reference, however I realized I never added it in the physical description. .__. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)   Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 6:10 am

Addition noted and approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)   Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usagi/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (Advanced)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top