The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 6:36 pm

Miss Moon Rose you are so sweet! Smile Can I have 7? I want to have all the prizes.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 7:05 pm

Sailor Selene wrote:
Miss Moon Rose you are so sweet! Smile Can I have 7? I want to have all the prizes.
Awh, thanks!  I PMed Diana and Small Lady with the transaction Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 7:41 pm

so at the moment I have 58 tickets, but Addelyn told me she gifted me her remaining 35 tickets which gives me 93 tickets.

I would like to purchase 
Level 14- 45 tickets
Level 12-25
and Level 10 15 

for a total of 75 tickets leaving me with 16 tickets
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 7:45 pm

Aztnara wrote:
waaaahhh I need 2 tickets for the level I really want  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 2869872805 
I'll check them later and decide which one I'll take
i gifted you 10 tickets my dear, I PMd Diana and Small Lady so they will know.
Yunie wrote:
I have 63 points so I would like to redeem levels 6, 7, and 14. 

I have 3 points left. 1 point away from Saturn.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 1948543417
i gifted you one ticket so you could get saturn.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 8:44 pm

Ok, I've noted all the purchases and gifts. If you are unsure of your amount of tickets, PM me and I will let you know. Very Happy

I'm glad you all ar enjoying the goodies!
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 9:18 pm

HikariDemand wrote:
Aztnara wrote:
waaaahhh I need 2 tickets for the level I really want  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 2869872805 
Yunie wrote:
I have 63 points so I would like to redeem levels 6, 7, and 14. 

I have 3 points left. 1 point away from Saturn.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 1948543417
i gifted you one ticket so you could get saturn.

Thank you Hikari.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 868675979 

I would like to redeem level four which leaves my points at 0.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 9:18 pm

I have 36 tickets. I would like to purchase the following levels Smile :

lvl 6 = 5
lvl 8 = 10
lvl 9 = 15

This leaves me with 6 tickets.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2014, 10:31 am

So I believe I have 7 tickets so I'm going to get Level 3 and level 5! Yay! Now I have them all!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th August 2014, 6:42 am

HikariDemand wrote:
Aztnara wrote:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 1394610236  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 1394610236  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 1394610236  you are awesome bestie!!!

I would like to redeem the lvls 14, 4, 3, 2 and 1 wich leaves me with 0 tickets  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th August 2014, 2:51 pm

so I have 75 tickets and I'm going to redeem for lv 15 so that leaves with with 25 tickets.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th August 2014, 6:18 pm

Hey Ed, I got a PM from Hikari saying she gifted you 4 points, so you should have 29.

As for everyone else:
Miss Moon Rose: 106
Kayariah: 0
Sailor Selene: 0
HikariDemand: 0
Artemis: 154
Sailor Pluto: 150
Sailor Mercury: 17
Small Lady: 123
Addelyn: 0
RadicalEdwrad124: 29
Yunie: 0
Aztnara: 0
Feorin: 13
Light: 37
Sailor Neptune: 6
Yamichan: 32
NaoUranus: 30
Sailor Candy: 30
Sailor Uranus: 26
Lazurite: 10
Sailor Seren: 1
Chrona: 4
Louise: 0
Celest: 3
MaxisAerian: 3
JupiterThunder: 2
Mayonnaise: 2
Greenpea501: 0
Katsumi Michiko: 1
Lust: 1
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Michiko
Star Seed

Katsumi Michiko

Star Seed

Title : Sailor Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2014, 9:25 am

Lev. 2
0 left
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 11:26 am

So I had 32 tickets? Does that mean I can stuff from levels 1 to 13? I'm confused.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 3978041997
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Chrona
Pyramidal Crystal

Chrona

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Inca Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 11:49 am

I have four 1 point tickets. I'll use them to level 4, which lefts me with... None XD
Back to top Go down
http://raisingbrilliance.forumeiros.com/ http://chrona-sama.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsnqeraZPjCyKLvROiUflvQ
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 1:14 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
So I had 32 tickets? Does that mean I can stuff from levels 1 to 13? I'm confused.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 3978041997

Each pack is worth so many tickets. So you could afford lvl 13 and redeem your tickets for that and be left with 2 tickets. You get everything thats within the pack. Its kinda like getting a grab bag of prizes.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 1:18 pm

Then what do I do with two tickets?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 1:24 pm

You could get lvl 1 and lvl 2 or lvl 3. or gift them to someone else. Or instead of using all your tickets on lvl 13 you could go with lvl 10 and have 7 left over. Its kinda what you want to do really... just can't go over your tickets unless someone decides to gift you the rest of theirs. ^^
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 1:30 pm

Okay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 9:53 pm

I'm going to claim Level 3 and Level 10 to finish off my tickets.

I had 17 left now I have 0.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th August 2014, 3:59 am

Claiming:

Level 11 (20)
Level 7 (10)
Level 4 (4)
Level 3 (2)
Level 1 (1)

Taking me from 37 to 0 tickets.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th August 2014, 11:21 pm

total: 154.

I want lv 15, lv 14, lv 11, lv 9

which leaves me with 24 points. if anyone wants it, i'm donating
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2014, 10:40 am

Ahh If you don't want the rest of your points can I use them to unlock level 11 please?  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 2632955583
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2014, 11:19 am

yeah, sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2014, 8:21 am

Thanks Artemis.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 868675979 

I'm going to use 20 points to unlock level 11 leaving me with 0 points.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 4:26 am

I'd like to purchase levels 1 - 13, leaving me with, I believe, 7 tickets left over! =]
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top