The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 9:51 pm

Come everyone as we say good bye to our anniversary festivities with MORE PRIZES! Yeah!  We all had fun, playing our carnival games and entering contests. Now its time to redeem those tickets!

Everyone earned tickets like those below. Now you must pick and decide which prizes you want first!

Quote :
Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ 9NryRx4Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ FVO5xhhHey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ KdNVu9g
Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ 1i1M59yHey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ TjrcK2HHey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ 1q1JRMq
How to Redeem:
1. Post in this thread which one you are claiming.
2. Post the amount of tickets you had originally and how many after your redemption
3. We know how many tickets everyone has so please don't cheat. Smile
4. Click on the level you want and save your goodies!

Each level is worth so many tickets. That is broken up down below:
lvl 1 = 1
lvl 2 = 1
lvl 3 = 2
lvl 4 = 4
lvl 5 = 5
lvl 6 = 5
lvl 7 = 10
lvl 8 = 10
lvl 9 = 15
lvl 10 = 15
lvl 11 = 20
lvl 12 = 25
lvl 13 = 30
lvl 14 = 45
lvl 15 = 50

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl1 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl2 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl3 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl4 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl5
Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl6 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl7 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl8 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl9 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl10
Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl11Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl12 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl13 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl14 Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Lvl15

Enjoy!
Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ 1955989781

Also don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or issues with your prizes. Smile

Last edited by Small Lady on 27th August 2014, 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 9:53 pm

how do you know what level you are?
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 9:55 pm

Whoops!! I knew i forgot to put something in the post. xD There is a list in the post now that states how many tickets each level is worth. ^^
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:06 pm

I am going to claim level 15, so I had 85 tickets I believe so that leaves me with like 35 tickets xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:07 pm

and what if we forgot how many tickets we had? could we maybe get a reminder or something??
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:10 pm

Well I must claim level 2 because it's Luna haha. So my tickets go from 231 to 230.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:12 pm

we can get more than one level yes (like if we have more tickets we can get more than one level)?
sry thats prob a silly question, but im asking anyways.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:13 pm

Um... so if I have enough tickets can I get all the levels?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:16 pm

Hey SL, I have extra tickets leftover that I don't really want. Can I gift them?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:21 pm

@Ed did you check your messages? They might be there.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:24 pm

Radicaledward124 wrote:
and what if we forgot how many tickets we had? could we maybe get a reminder or something??

Diana PM'd out your amount of tickets a few days back. If you lost the PM, you'll have to contact her as I don't have the final tally of tickets earned (she did that part, i did all this part xD).

HikariDemand wrote:
we can get more than one level yes (like if we have more tickets we can get more than one level)?
sry thats prob a silly question, but im asking anyways.

Yep!

Sailor Selene wrote:
Um... so if I have enough tickets can I get all the levels?

And yep! Get them all if you can or not. xD Doesn't matter. As long as you got enough tickets. Smile

Addelyn wrote:
Hey SL, I have extra tickets leftover that I don't really want. Can I gift them?

If you don't wish to purchase anymore prizes, then I don't see why not. However, please PM both me and Diana with whom you are giving the tickets to and how many. so we can keep track of who has what.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:33 pm

I have 161 tickets.

At the moment I want to claim:
Level 15- 50 tickets
Level 11- 20 tickets
Level-9 15 "
Level 8- 10 "
Level 6- 5 "
Level 3- 2 "
Level 2- 1 "

Leaving me with 58 tickets (if I did my math right)
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 10:40 pm

So sad this is the last thing for the carnival.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ 1948543417 

There aren't going to be any other things up for tickets right?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 6:27 am

Sorry, but we had two weeks of lots of games and contests. The anni is now over with this last thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 6:40 am

I'm going to redeem one of each level ^^ I had 260 tickets so this leaves me with 22 tickets =]
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 6:47 am

OK..... I have 28 tickets thank you Kaya for the 22 ones <33

I'd like Level 1, Level 2, and Level 12. ALL DA MOON KITTIES xD

And this leaves me with one ticket.

Last edited by Sailor Seren on 5th August 2014, 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to re-pick my prizes ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 7:24 am

Redeeming:
- Level 7 (10)
- Level 12 (25)
- Level 14 (45)
- Level 15 (50)
Total: 130 tickets

I had 147 tickets now I have 17 left.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 7:36 am

waaaahhh I need 2 tickets for the level I really want  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ 2869872805 
I'll check them later and decide which one I'll take
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 8:24 am

so I'm gonna claim level 2 cause luna.. so my tickets go from 76 to 75.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 9:21 am

I have 63 points so I would like to redeem levels 6, 7, and 14. 

I have 3 points left. 1 point away from Saturn.  Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ 1948543417
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 9:33 am

well since my sorry self was lame and only did one game [should of done the crossword puzzles.. haha] i'll go for level 1 aka artemis so...

1 tix/point > 0 tix/point
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 10:31 am

Could I use SPRITE PLUSHIE for lvl 4? I have 4 tickets
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 2:39 pm

You have enough for everything in the level, so go for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 2:47 pm

wait is it per thing in the level or are the tickets for everything in the level now i feel confused >.<
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 2:54 pm

You get EVERYTHING in each pack. Thats why its by "level" cause you are unlocking them if you have enough tickets to get them. I would have listed each item individually if that weren't the case. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 3:01 pm

thats what i thought but i asked to be sure
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 4:47 pm

Okay so... Sadly I'm like 7 shy of getting them all, but whatever. I would like Level 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. Which will leave me with 0 tickets.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 5:02 pm

Level 4 - 4 tickets
Back to top Go down
Feorin
Pyramidal Crystal

Feorin

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 5:15 pm

I have only 39 tickets... so
I want LvL:
1 - Artemis - 1 ticket
2 - luna - 1 ticket
4 - Saturn - 4 tickets
5 - Uranus - 5 tickets
9 - Jupiter - 15 tickets

That is a total of 26 tickets leaving me with .. 13 two shy of venus! /cry 
Never had a chance for the last two which are the best!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 6:28 pm

Oh my gosh these are all fantastic!!!

I would like to purchase all fifteen levels, please!

I started with 351 Tickets, which leaves me with 113 Tickets Remaining.

EDIT:  If anyone would like me to gift them some tickets, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to oblige Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~   Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey kids! Its time to turn in your tickets! The Anniversary Carnival is ending! ~GC Anni Ticket Redemption Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top