The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Choose your favorite!
Entry #1
*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry #2
*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Entry #3
*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Entry #4
*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Entry #5
*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Entry #6
 8% [ 1 ]
Entry #7
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~   *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2014, 10:10 am

And the winning prize for Mercury made by uh... Sailor Mercury! xD

*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 V2HHqRm
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~   *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2014, 10:58 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~   *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2014, 5:57 pm

Congratulations Mercury~

I'm gonna do my best next time~~~~ i feel more confident writing on english now =D
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~   *Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Winner!* GC's Official Writing Contest 2014 August ~Other Reincarnations of Serenity and Endymion~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top