The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 3:56 pm

If ya'll don't have one already, you should totally make a master list of all games ever used in any event.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 7:11 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I don't know about the one you are using, but I really like this wordsearch generator: http://tools.atozteacherstuff.com/word-search-maker/wordsearch.php

It gives you lots of options and can even make different shapes (like circles and stuff).  

Once you've made your wordsearch, you can hit the Print Screen button (if you are on PC) and then copy/paste into a photo editor program (like photoshopt or MS Paint.) If you need help making any, let me know. Smile
thanks Brit. I will use this site and make some different ones.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fan Fiction Rei Hino. Anime Seiya. Manga Mamoru.

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 9:22 pm

has anyone ever done a "guess this screencap/image" game??? for example, i would post a close-up of a certain image from either naoko's artbook, a screenshot, or a manga scan, and whoever guessed it correctly first would get the point, and at the end of the event, we tally up the points, etc.

*GASP* OOOOOR It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 3150097195  It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 3150097195  It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 3150097195  It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 3150097195 

OR omg omg!!

a "screencap comic strip" contest, where people would either 1. choose up to 10 or so screencaps of their own and add text, or 2. we would post a sequence of screencaps per round and people would compete for the best comic strip made with them.

:bunnynosebleed
Back to top Go down
http://bluemeowchids.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 10:43 pm

*poke* Don't forget to check in, darling.

Anything and everything is pretty much open, so whatever you wanna do, definitely go for it.

Also...Mars is kinda like...dying a little bit due to school. I hope to have things sorted out by Friday... which I'll be out of town Friday til Sunday so...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:02 pm

In the past as a regular game in the Arcades section, we did have Guess the SM Image game. So yes, we could do that for the Olympics.

I really like the comic strip one though. xD
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:06 pm

...Any comments on my idea?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:11 pm

I'm getting ready to go through the thread to create a game planning thread so give me a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:21 pm

Lust wrote:
I'd like to have something done with the Sailor Senshi Doll Maker. The teams will have to try to make the best Good & Evil looking Senshi. They will have a name, attacks, theme, etc.

I'm assuming this is the idea you were referencing? Since we have a vote for how we wanted to do the teams, it will depend on what ends up getting chosen. However, if we end up not going with the Good vs Evil thing, we can still use this idea and tweak it. Perhaps, people can use the Doll Maker to make their own characters for each team (and they can be evil or good, up to them). And we can have a Best Character Design for like the awards?

And speaking of awards, we'll need a post Awards Ceremony for the Olympics. Cause we'll have to tally up wins by each team and see who won.

So basically we are in need of Pre-Olympics Events planning, Olympics Games Planning (i'm making a thread now), and Awards Ceremony/Post-Olympics Planning. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:24 pm

I'm good with it sliding between best team characters.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:27 pm

Yeah cause even though picking a character will be option, I think some might find it up fun to make up their own forum personas too for the contest. It might be interesting to use maybe two doll makers, in case some people want to come up with non-senshi personas/characters.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:56 pm

Ok everybody, I've made up threads for planning all the different Olympics Stuff. Please post in those respective threads.

• Pre-Olympics Events Planning
  • Olympics Games/Events Planning
  • Post-Olympics Events Planning
  • Graphics/Prizes/Ads Sign Ups and Discussion
  • Referee/Judge Sign Up Thread
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 7:02 pm

Hey everyone! We have 2 weeks left to hammer out all the details! So lets get finished planning stuff!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 9:46 am

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GAMES DO NOT START YET. RIGHT NOW WE ARE JUST DOING SIGN UPS SO WE CAN DIVIDE UP TEAMS AND PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING HTE PRE-OLYMPICS EVENTS CAN POST THEIR STUFF.

THATS IT.

just a reminder i'm not yelling but caps gets attention. xD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 9:47 am

I think that was yelling. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 9:49 am

Sailor Mars wrote:
I think that was yelling. *nods*
I second that
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 9:55 am

o.o no. its not. i am the sass master. so all of you HUSH.

its just a reminder so people don't start games thinking we are starting the events. xD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 9:59 am

No me!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 10:00 am

LOL

just admit it, you were totally screaming at the top of your lungs LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 10:02 am

i can't do that i'm typing. xD

also i have heartburn. its hard to yell when you have bad heart burn. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 8:00 pm

where do we upload the games once the ball is ready to roll.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 8:02 pm

Under the general olympics board.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 8:17 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Under the general olympics board.
thanks dear It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 9:02 pm

Brit, why is this a Small Lady announcement when it's got my name on it?  It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 473108418 
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 9:22 pm

I dunno. o_O You created the thread?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 9:23 pm

XD all fingers point to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!   It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's here?! The Planning of the Winter Olympics! Usagi's Big Idea!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top