The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roll Fizzlebeef
Star Seed

Roll Fizzlebeef

Star Seed

Title : Slab Bulkhead

[Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos   [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 6:54 pm

Okay, let me be the first to admit that this is a completely off the wall and entirely crackpot theory.  Honestly, I consider this idea to be my Sailor Moon equivalent of Timecube, but let's play with the idea that the dub is a separate timeline of Sailor Moon.

So in the Stars season of the original series, Sailor Galaxia tried to stop Chaos by sealing it inside of herself to contain it.  However, since Stars was never dubbed, we don't know what happened to Chaos, or even IF the Sailor Moon of the dub timeline faced Galaxia.

My theory is that the dub timeline was created because back during the Sailor Wars mentioned in the Stars season, Sailor Galaxia never sealed Chaos inside of herself.  She chose to seal Chaos into a pocket dimension instead.

Sailor Galaxia was never corrupted by Chaos, and she lived a long full life, dying long before the Silver Millennium.

Queen Metallia, being an incarnation of Chaos was never able to manifest herself as a threat to the SilMil.  HOWEVER, an Earth Sorceress named Beryl managed to discover the pocket dimension where Chaos was sealed away, not knowing what it was beyond just a powerful source of dark energy, she dubbed it the "Negaverse" and used it to make herself stronger, not really knowing what it was.

And that's where the SM dub we all know and love begins.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

EDIT: I should add that it's not a perfect theory, as it doesn't explain why nobody can ever get the name of Silver Crystal right.
Back to top Go down
http://crunchbuttsteak.tumblr.com http://crunchbuttsteak.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos   [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 7:27 pm

Love it!!  [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos 190603310
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos   [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 7:50 pm

LOL that is an entertaining crack theory for the dub. xD It makes it fit a bit nicer into the SM metaverse too. xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos   [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 11:43 am

I think this is one of my favorite things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos   [Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Fitting the North American dub into the Sailor Moon Mythos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top