The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series Empty
PostSubject: Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series   Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series I_icon_minitime19th July 2018, 5:14 pm

Hey everyone! I have decided to make a thread about another American Sailor Moon series besides the one that ToonMakers created called Team Angel. Team Angel is a series that was made in 1998 and it is a live action series too, but it was never released just like the ToonMakers version of Sailor Moon. There is a video about the Team Angel series that shows the opening and what the show looks like. If you have seen the Team Angel video, what do you think about the series? and do you think the show should have been on TV or no?

Here is also a link to the article for anyone who wants to read about Team Angel: https://kotaku.com/we-tried-to-uncover-the-long-lost-american-sailor-moon-1827695456

Last edited by Mistress Rei on 19th July 2018, 5:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series   Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series I_icon_minitime19th July 2018, 5:16 pm

Oh yeah I remember reading that Kotaku article Sailor Jupiter posted on Discord that mentioned this.. I'm gonna have to watch these videos later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series   Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series I_icon_minitime19th July 2018, 5:18 pm

Oh okay and sorry about the many videos it's just my Ipad is driving me crazy, but I fixed it so that it only shows one video.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series   Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series I_icon_minitime19th July 2018, 9:08 pm

Here's the article it came from~
https://kotaku.com/we-tried-to-uncover-the-long-lost-american-sailor-moon-1827695456

Thanks for starting a thread for it, Mistress Rei ^_^!

It's crazy to think this could've been a thing! I mean the angel part of it is probably what they figured would make it sell for girls. Having them be angels (like "angels watching over you" sort of thing) would have been pretty unique at least even if it does totally rob the girls of the time the chance to see those Sailor SOLDIERS being badass XD. It's a lot different than the first attempt they made, which was much more like the original actually. In this one, it seems like the Angels transform into ordinary girls.. y'know.. that can fly XD. In any case, I wonder how Ward and his partner envisioned the Angels interacting outside of rescuing people? Were they perfect beings? Or did they have all the personality kinks of humans?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series   Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series I_icon_minitime20th July 2018, 4:55 pm

You're welcome and yeah I agree that Team Angel could have aired on TV back then since it is different from the ToonMakers version of Sailor Moon, plus it could have been it's own series as well without having any relation to Sailor Moon. That's what I wondered too and it would be nice if the Angels live normal lives while still keeping their Angel powers that way it would be more relatable to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series   Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Angel: Another American Sailor Moon series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top