The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 6:52 am

Jakyu are you going to post soon?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2014, 8:53 pm

Something was brought up on the recent cbox chat session that I feel should be mentioned here. In order to not discourage new posters and make sure we aren't leaving any RP'ers behind, it was mentioned that we could place a new poster in the same spot in the storyline as everyone else. For instance, if we are trying to get our second badge then any new poster can be at the point of the RP as well. 

I also need a conformation that everyone is still committed to this RP. It's been brought up that RP's with more members aren't as successful, so I need to see who's still interested in this. One post per month from everyone is fine.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Jakyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 10:37 am

I'm still here silence. I've been busy with work but still interested in rping.
Back to top Go down
http://icandysite.squarespace.com http://cosmicfunnies.tumblr.com/ http://vampirejaku.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 12:15 pm

I havent' had a brain to work with lately sorry! I'm still here too!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 5:34 pm

Same here! Just waiting for Jakyu to reply. No rush dear! Life comes first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th April 2014, 7:35 pm

I got a post up! (finally…)
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 3:27 pm

I really hate to do this, but I think I'm going to drop this rp. I just lost interest in this rp. I hope everyone understands.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 3:43 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I really hate to do this, but I think I'm going to drop this rp. I just lost interest in this rp. I hope everyone understands.

As I mentioned on Skype, it's okay. Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 4033448464

Okay, I wanted to do a short analysis of each member that was either in the RP or had expressed interest at one point, to see what would be best to do with this RP.

Radicaledward: Still active, but has school to deal with.
NaoUranus: Hasn't been active in awhile.
Yamichan: Dropped from the RP.
moonbunnie: Lost interest from what I can tell.
Sailor Uranus: Was waiting for a moment to post in the RP, but it hasn't come yet.
Sailor Pluto: Dropped from the RP.
Jakyumagi: Still interested, but has been busy with work.

Okay, aside from me, there's only four members that still have some interest in the RP that have been active. I don't want to see the RP go to the graveyard since people are still posting in it, but I'm wondering if we should change the format of the RP somehow. Other suggestions would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 4:41 pm

Maybe change the setting to some sort of event that everyone's characters could be at or take part in? Like a PokeContest (they could be participants or audience members) or a Gym Leader vs Gym Leader televised battle (that they all (separately and together) got tickets to see) or a super sale at a huge Pokemon Shop and then run into each other there?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 11:27 am

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Maybe change the setting to some sort of event that everyone's characters could be at or take part in? Like a PokeContest (they could be participants or audience members) or a Gym Leader vs Gym Leader televised battle (that they all (separately and together) got tickets to see) or a super sale at a huge Pokemon Shop and then run into each other there?

I feel awful for taking so long to respond.

I want to hear what everyone still in the RP would be interested in doing. I may want to let this RP go to the graveyard after all and start up a somewhat similar but smaller RP with the members that are still interested. It's just I no longer feel that this RP format can work in the long run.

EDIT: Jaku told me that she will be posting her idea on a somewhat similar RP tonight, in case anyone would be interested in joining that one. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 8:07 pm

I dunno but I could be up for anything, I've got a really busy class this month and I'm going into the final four of classes so I may end up dropping this. I wasn't really sure I would be in for long anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2014, 3:05 pm

I'm pulling out of this, which probably means it's fine to go to the graveyard, unless someone else wants to do something with it. Just feel drained from doing this when I can't seem to enjoy it right now. I enjoyed rp'ing with you all on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2014, 3:26 pm

that's fine by me. we're due for the graveyard soon anyway it's been over a month since the last post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top