The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 8:54 am

*pokes her head in and takes a look around*
Yo!  Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 868675979  I saw your Request Thread and it got me all "Hmmmm"ing about Mamoru and Usagi ((specifically thinking about Usagi's dream in S where they grew up together and Mamoru's all adorable and she's all blushy, which then turned into thinking that maybe they grew up in the same town and they still have traces of their anime antagonistic streak when they tease each other, but otherwise are super close but not quite romantically involved yet (ha, like they stand a chance of not becoming romantically involved) and I've pretty much decided that that would be the cutest thing ever and that I would like to join~

but I have a question about claims - could I claim both Mamoru and Usagi, or would you prefer single character claims for now? I might be willing to put one of them up for adoption in the future should someone want to join and there aren't any canons left, but I know enough about myself to say that if I had to wait for someone to join as the counterpart I would probably fall into complete inactivity ((I've got to start roleplaying as soon as I get the urge or it never happens, lol)).
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 9:14 am

Welcome Sailor Uranus. I would allow you to claim both Usagi and Mamoru. I've just never seen you talk about pokemon so I don't how familiar you are with it and specifically the X/Y games. I can help you out with the plotline and the individual pokemon if you need it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
moonbunnie
Star Seed

moonbunnie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 11:58 am

Quick question! Would it be alright to give Rei a Vulpix? Technically they can only be found in the Friend Safari, but I kind of developed this headcanon that her mom was a Pokemon trainer who traveled to a good number of regions and when she died Rei inherited a Vulpix of hers. I was wondering if that would be alright?

Last edited by moonbunnie on 2nd February 2014, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 12:01 pm

moonbunnie wrote:
Quick question! Would it be alright to give Rei a Vulpix? Technically they can only be found in the Friend Safari, but I kind of developed this headcanon that her mom was a Pokemon trainer who traveled to a good number of reasons and when she died Rei inherited a Vulpix of hers. I was wondering if that would be alright?

That would be perfectly okay.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:09 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
Welcome Sailor Uranus. I would allow you to claim both Usagi and Mamoru. I've just never seen you talk about pokemon so I don't how familiar you are with it and specifically the X/Y games. I can help you out with the plotline and the individual pokemon if you need it.
 Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 111859084 I'm an old pro at pokemon. I haven't played X/Y, but I'm good with online resources XD I'll be sure to ask if I run into any trouble!

Sailor Uranus wishes to claim Mamoru and Usagi!

Also! How many attacks do you prefer per pokemon? Or can they use any of their official attacks / attacks possible in the game up to a certain 'level' (though i understand we're not using levels per se)? ^^ Just working on my teams.

Very Happy Mamo's is grass/psychic (with a few dark, maybe)
Usagi's are normal/fairy ^.^
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:35 pm

Posted! ^-^ Sorry it took so long!

Welcome to the RP Uranus!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:46 pm

Sailor Uranus you are now the RP'er for Usagi and Mamoru. The pokemon they have can use any of their moves/possible attacks up to their "level". Even though we aren't mentioning levels in the RP, I feel that the unofficial level should be around equal to the next gym you're facing. Example, the first gym is the Santalune City gym and the levels there are no higher than 12, so your pokemon shouldn't be any more powerful, even if you're not starting in Santalune City.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:54 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
Sailor Uranus you are now the RP'er for Usagi and Mamoru. The pokemon they have can use any of their moves/possible attacks up to their "level". Even though we aren't mentioning levels in the RP, I feel that the unofficial level should be around equal to the next gym you're facing. Example, the first gym is the Santalune City gym and the levels there are no higher than 12, so your pokemon shouldn't be any more powerful, even if you're not starting in Santalune City.

Do you subscribe to the Gym Leveling theory exposed in that Pokemon short series starring Blue and Red last year? That the Gym Leaders choose how many and what level their pokemon will be based on the level of the gym challenger, so that the pokemon trainers can start in any city and their first gym is the one closest to them, and they just make their rounds to all the gyms in some logical order collecting all badges, fighting challenging fights against each Leader who is choosing their pokemon carefully to put up a good fight?
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:55 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Silence Wall wrote:

Do you subscribe to the Gym Leveling theory exposed in that Pokemon short series starring Blue and Red last year? That the Gym Leaders choose how many and what level their pokemon will be based on the level of the gym challenger, so that the pokemon trainers can start in any city and their first gym is the one closest to them, and they just make their rounds to all the gyms in some logical order collecting all badges, fighting challenging fights against each Leader who is choosing their pokemon carefully to put up a good fight?

That's actually a good idea and I think we should use it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 6:16 am

I am thinking about joining in this RP as Setsuna, but I was wondering if, instead of trying to become a pokemon master, perhaps Setsuna could be attempting to become a pokemon professor? She is still planning on going around the country to the different cities to broaden her experience, and she will still battle others, but instead of focusing on battling, she focuses more on watching pokemon and studying them. xD

Would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 6:53 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
I am thinking about joining in this RP as Setsuna, but I was wondering if, instead of trying to become a pokemon master, perhaps Setsuna could be attempting to become a pokemon professor? She is still planning on going around the country to the different cities to broaden her experience, and she will still battle others, but instead of focusing on battling, she focuses more on watching pokemon and studying them. xD

Would that be okay?

That would be perfectly okay.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 8:20 pm

ヘ(°¬°)ノ   Hey guys! so just wanted to say that I have my opening post made and everything, just waiting for the moment to strike XD
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th February 2014, 2:39 pm

I'm gonna be on a small LOA for a couple days gonna post as soon as I come back.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th February 2014, 3:06 pm

I had talked to radicaledward awhile ago about her posting as Chibiusa but she hasn't done so lately (same with me). My last post in the RP was on Jan 18 so I'll try to do a post tonight or tomorrow. 

Something I want opinions on is that for RP'ers in groups, should one poster post followed by the other person in the same group? I think that's what Ed and I had planned on doing, but I'm not sure of the idea now.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th February 2014, 3:15 pm

It should depend the situation like if our character ask the other character a question. If we wait for one person it could slow the RP. I'm totally okay with Minako being moved around.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 2:13 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
ヘ(°¬°)ノ   Hey guys! so just wanted to say that I have my opening post made and everything, just waiting for the moment to strike XD

If you don't mind me asking, what are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 3:03 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, what are you waiting for?

o_o an entrance? My post is for daylight hours while people are walking on a route.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 3:10 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
o_o an entrance? My post is for daylight hours while people are walking on a route.

Something I think we need to determine is that this isn't a normal RP where the characters almost always interact with each other and the posts affect different characters. There will be times when the characters will need to meet up, but we should decide that when an important part of the plotline comes up or two or more groups of characters are near each other and could meet up. 

In regards to what you want to do Uranus, it shouldn't really matter when you make your beginning post, unless it directly effects another group.

Hopefully that made some sense.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 3:25 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:

Something I think we need to determine is that this isn't a normal RP where the characters almost always interact with each other and the posts affect different characters. There will be times when the characters will need to meet up, but we should decide that when an important part of the plotline comes up or two or more groups of characters are near each other and could meet up. 

In regards to what you want to do Uranus, it shouldn't really matter when you make your beginning post, unless it directly effects another group.

Hopefully that made some sense.
yes. o_o but as I'm playing a group, I'm waiting to interact with another group, so I'm waiting for another group to naturally 'get into position' so I can have mamoxusa jump them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 3:35 pm

I have posted!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 3:56 pm

I made a post at last!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 4:03 pm

posts post all around Yami!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 3:32 pm

I will see about getting a post out shortly I'm finally back
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 3:37 pm

I'm going to post as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st March 2014, 7:23 am

I will post soon! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st March 2014, 8:05 am

I posted at last! Minako caught her first pokemon! Very Happy

I found this neat map of Kalos:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/129064-Massive-Pokemon-X-and-Y-Map-Reveals-Where-To-Catch-Them-All

If you click on the map it gets bigger and you can zoom in and see where everything is located in Kalos. It even includes the pokemon in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st March 2014, 8:06 am

QoQ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! =D Useful map is useful!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st March 2014, 8:07 am

Indeed! I was like yay I don't need to look up route numbers for pokemon locations!  Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th March 2014, 4:58 pm

I will most likely post in the RP tomorrow. I feel Hotaru should catch another pokemon since Gothita is weak to bug-type attacks.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th March 2014, 2:18 pm

I am so sorry that I've been neglecting my own RP. Sad I will post tonight or early tomorrow. The good news is I already have the beginning of the post done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top