The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 5:03 pm

I know that some of us RP'ers are also Pokemon fans so I had the idea of a Sailor Moon themed Pokemon idea that I talked about with people on the cbox. The RP would have the Sailor Senshi living in one of the pokemon regions and participate in that game's storyline. In order to keep things interesting, different characters can either travel solo or in small groups (ex. Haruka and Michiru). If people are interested, then we need to decide on a few things.

1: Which region would we be in. Depending on what games all of us are likely the most familiar with (likely x/y but any region can be done).

2: What pokemon would each Senshi want to catch. Should there pokemon teams similar to the individual characters's personalities. Should each character have mainly different pokemon than the others. If so we might want to do Unova or Kalos due to the very large main-game pokedex.

3: How can we keep interest going after numerous battles and exploring different parts of the region. I think that different characters could meet up with each other at least once during the RP to make things more interesting.

4: Should we follow the game's storyline of including the Villain team. This would make sense. Would we then need NPC RP'ing of the villains?

So who's interested? Also we're doing Kalos as the region so I'll explain anything about X/Y that some members may be unfamiliar with.

Members List

Hotaru -- Silence Wall
Chibiusa -- Radicaledward124
Haruka -- NaoUranus
Minako -- Yamichan16
Rei -- moonbunnie
Usagi & Mamoru -- Sailor Uranus
Setsuna -- Sailor Pluto
Jakyu -- Jakyumagi 

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t6193-sailor-pokemon-trainers-rp-relaxed  (More information on plotline and groups)

Last edited by Silence Wall on 7th February 2014, 9:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 7:38 pm

I'd definitely be in just give me Haruka and no one gets hurt Razz
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 11:07 am

This sounds fun! Will be this be a relaxed rp? I would like to be Venus if thats possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 11:12 am

Both of you are in, and this will be a relaxed RP.

Edit: I mentioned in the submission thread that there would be certain groups of characters (ex. Haruka and Michiru), however depending on how many people sign up and want to be which characters, we can adjust the groups or make more solo characters.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 3:15 pm

Yes I ran that. Question can I use some pokemon that doesnt fit her personality? Theres some that are just my personal favorite.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 3:37 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Yes I ran that. Question can I use some pokemon that doesnt fit her personality? Theres some that are just my personal favorite.
That would be perfectly okay, as long as they are in the Kalos pokedex. When you're in a route, town or cave and run into a pokemon while walking or fishing, we should go by the official game listings of pokemon for each location.

However to make the RP interesting, not all the characters necessarily have to start in the starting town, as long as back stories can be created. For instance, Makoto could travel with a pokemon she's had ever since she was a child and start in one of the other towns (in cases like this, we could bend the rules and have her start with a pokemon not normally available in Kalos except for the Friend Safari). There's nothing saying that the gyms have to be done in the regular order for each character, as long as it makes sense and you don't start with the 8th gym it should be okay. I just thought I should bring that up.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 4:12 pm

Sounds great thanks! :3
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 6:15 pm

http://www.serebii.net/xy/centralpokedex.shtml

Just as a reference for everyone, here's the pokedex for Kalos with locations on where each pokemon is found.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 4:34 pm

So I updated the RP to advanced format based on Saturn's recommendation. Also about the groups, since I told Saturn they would remain intact, we could control the other characters in the groups we're in until someone claims them. Although I'll let Yamichan manage what she would like to do in the Inner Senshi group since there are four total characters. Perhaps we could make a group for Minako and Rei and another group for Ami and Makoto?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 4:40 pm

Oh it's Advanced now? Hmmmm okay.

As for Minako I'm okay with her traveling with Rei. Maybe they could be two best friends from the same town or they meet at a pokemon center and decide to travel together. 

BTW I am using Minako's anime counterpart in this RP because thats my favorite version of her.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 4:53 pm

I hope that the Advanced format won't be an issue Yamichan. I like your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 5:00 pm

It's not I just hate writing giant bios. XD
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 5:06 pm

You can keep your storyline "Relaxed", I just suggested "Advanced" Because of the group break ups and gym leaders. But since you reduced the gym leaders and other characters to NPC, feel free to keep it relaxed. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 5:20 pm

Okay we'll keep it as relaxed then.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 5:21 pm

Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 5:54 pm

All I know about Hotaru's team is that she'll definitely have an Absol, I also see her with a Litwick since it's evolutions are lamps.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 5:59 pm

Minako will have one of the cats. Maybe the new lion pokemon?
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 6:11 pm

yea still going through and figureing out Haruka's team
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime28th November 2013, 8:23 am

We are now approved to go! 

So to make this easier to understand for those who have never played X/Y, here's the link to Serebii's Poke Earth feature on the Kalos Region. The details each town, route and other type of area in the region and shows which pokemon are obtainable. In the game, you start in Vaniville Town and travel to Aquacorde Town to get a pokemon from your friends. However, I feel that anyone who wants to start off the game by getting a starter pokemon should start in Lumiose City as that's where the Professor's Lab is and the central location of the Kalos region.

After that you can go south to Route 4 and Santalune City which contains the first gym, a bug type gym. It would be good to get that out of the way because there's nothing else noteworthy in that direction, unless there's a pokemon in that area you really want to catch.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kalos/lumiosecity.shtml

If you don't want to start with a starter pokemon and come up with your own backstory on how you got your first pokemon, you would want to start somewhere in the western half of Kalos, home of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th gyms. Major locations would be Coumarine City, Cyllage City and Shalour City.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 3:28 pm

Is everyone comfortable with me choosing this final team for Hotaru? I also want to her to start somewhere between Cyllage City and Santalune City.

Absol 
Chandelure
Roserade
Gothitelle (Thinking she should start with a Gothita)
Tentacruel
Drapion
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 5:04 pm

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 5:09 pm

OK got mine picked out for Ruka 

Fennekin
Mienfoo
Swellow
Machamp
Hawlucha
Pidgy

if anyone has any suggestions of any better pokemon to use for her I'm Open to suggestions/
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 5:22 pm

So when should we start? Also Yamichan, you don't necessarily need to post your final team right now, but come up with six pokemon by the end of the RP. Also I've decided that Hotaru will start at Ambrette Town and use a Gothita she's had since childhood as a starter. Her father, Souichi Tomoe will be a scientist involved in restoring fossils. Now if only someone would sign up as Chibiusa.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime6th December 2013, 5:49 pm

Bump. ^^
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime6th December 2013, 8:32 pm

Ill get to work on a post tomorrow after work last two days have been spent celebrating my brothers birthday early. well and working 5 hour shifts.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime6th December 2013, 8:44 pm

NaoUranus wrote:
Ill get to work on a post tomorrow after work last two days have been spent celebrating my brothers birthday early. well and working 5 hour shifts.
That's okay Nao. ^^
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime15th December 2013, 7:08 pm

So I was thinking of how we should do gym battles. If possible the gym battles should be done creatively and make sense (no using potions halfway through). Make them exciting for readers to read. The only issue is how we should RP groups doing gym battles. Would it get boring have a group member beating a gym and the other person battling immediately after?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime15th December 2013, 7:46 pm

Do you have room for an ed? she would like to play pokemon Sailors too!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime15th December 2013, 7:49 pm

so I was thinking Silence help I need a idea of a place to have Haruka (and Michi of course) start out and than I's will get to work on getting a post up
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime15th December 2013, 8:07 pm

NaoUranus wrote:
so I was thinking Silence help I need a idea of a place to have Haruka (and Michi of course) start out and than I's will get to work on getting a post up

Luminose City. It's a huge city with numerous streets, alleys, taxis, etc. The Kalos Pokemon Lab is also there.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lumiose_City

Edit: We have room for you Ed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Pokemon Trainers OOC (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top