The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth Empty
PostSubject: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 10:10 am

Name: Hachiro

Age: 41 but due to medical injections he has the physical appearance and strength of an 18 year old athlete.

Birthdate: June 6, 2962

Appearance: He stands at almost 7 feet tall, has brown hair and green eyes and wears a highly technologically advanced suit of armor similar to that so Master Chiefs from Halo. His impressive height is a result of military medical injections to help him preform better on the battlefield.

Personality: Hachiro is a very kind and caring person who's only wish is to keep humanity safe from anything that may threaten them. Though he is kind, he can be very deadly while in combat. He absolutely hates the loss of human life or any life really. But losing that life is the only way to protect humanity, then he will not hesitate to pull the trigger.

Unique abilities/skills: None really, unless you count his earth based technology as unique.

History:
Early life- Hachiro was a very active and intelligent child with a huge fascination with military science and technology. After his high school years he attended the Mankind Academy of Military Science and successfully graduated as the schools highest ranking officer. He then went to work as security for the King and Queen where he then met his new wife, Hotaru Tomoe, AKA Sailor Saturn.
Life after the 30th century invasion- After the Black Moon Clan was successfully defeated by the Sailor Scouts of the past, the King and Queen realized that the Scouts would not be able to protect the earth forever, it was then that Hachiro made a proposal to the King and Queen, to create a brand new earth defense force, who would serve under command of the Sailor Scouts, to help defend humanity. The King and Queen approved of this plan and Hachiro spent the next 20 years researching and creating the perfect military that would defend the earth. And it was because of his success, that when the Nega verse attacked the earth again, they were ready, but just barely. The new Nega creatures invading the earth were smarter, faster and stronger. The war then went on for many, many years. Hachiro then stumbled upon a plan by the Nega verse to travel back in time to kill Darien and Srena so they would win the war. Hachiro quickly reacted and followed the Nega creatures through a split space portal to the past in an attempt to stop them and protect the world. But before he departed, as a reward for his service to the planet and for preparing mankind for this war, Kign Endymion passed down his title of Protecter of Earth to Hachiro and made him the worlds first ever male Sailor Scout. Sailor Earth.

Senshi name: Sailor Earth

Realm of influence: Sailor Earth lives on Earth and humans are destructive and violent, so as a result, he uses destructive earth weaponry.

Transformation phrase: Activation code: Sierra, 1, Charlie, bravo, tango, whiskey, november.

Powers: He does have one power that was gifted to him. But he is most likely to never use it due to the powers extremely destructive outcome. The power is the ability to summon a nuclear explosion at the cost of possibly ending his life.

Weapons and magical items: Sailor Earth prefers to use earth based attacks such as throwing grenades, launching missiles and other human weaponry.

Guardian: As in Guardian planet? Earth.

RP Sample: Hachiro and his squad raced down the ruined streets of Tokyo desperately searching for the jamming device keeping them from communicating to the rest of the world.
"Look out!" Shouted one of his squad member as a Nega creature shot at their car causing it to tip over. Hachiro cut his seat belt off as he looked at his squad. "Get switched on! We gotta move!" Yelled the commander as he and his squad jumped out of the car. "The hammer is five hundred meters from, we're gonna have to leg it! Go!" Hachiro shouted as he and his squad raced through the streets, killing any Nega monsters shooting at them. Finally p, the reached the hammer, Hachiro placed a C4 on the jamming device, blowing it up and getting their communications back up.

Last edited by Guardian-Of-Earth on 24th April 2014, 9:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 11:36 am

well this is certainly a very intresting profile! first ever male senshi...^^

if you like since you have trouble with names, there's this wonderful website i use for names! especially if you like having symbolic names, like how Mamoru Chiba roughly translated to "Protector of Earth". http://babynames.merschat.com/ all you have to do is click male for gender, and japanese for origin! and boom, tons of male japanese names and meanings.^^

is he really 7 feet tall? isn't that perhaps a tad much, especially for a japanese man? consider this carefully before making the final decision! and please consider adding maybe a touch more detail..what skin color does he have? does he have any tattos or freckles, or scars? if he does, it'd be great to add them.

and i think you mean the Black Moon clan! negaverse typically referred to the Dark Kingdom of the first arc, and the Black Moon clan are the ones who attacked during the 30th century. also pardon this old fogey, but considering Neo Queen Serenity has the power of the Moon, and King Endymion has the power of Earth, wouldn't the king grant your character his powers?

and for Earth based attacks, consider some rudimentery magic attacks since it seems he's not very powerful magically. maybe something concerning rocks, which can be considered the Earth's bones? maybe he got a little of King Endymion's telepathic abilities and can touch the Earth and "see" things he needs to see? within reason of course!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 12:51 pm

Magic doesn't really work for him. He's been studying military science and technology all his life and feels more comfortable with that. And also, his weapons were specialy made for fighting any Nega verse related creatures.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 2:38 pm

well alright. though considering he has zero magical ability, i'm not sure he can be called a senshi technically. Mamoru is often joked to be "Sailor Earth" himself because he represents it and has magical abilities. however i'll leave that final decision up to Pluto as the admin.^^ i'm just trying to help you improve the profile, so please consider the other things i mentioned!
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 2:48 pm

Well I guess he could have a couple magical abilities that he doesn't use to often.
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 2:49 pm

Though I'm not quit sure what those abilities would be.
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 2:57 pm

Never mind. I got it.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 5:57 pm

um..o.o..i'm not sure a nuclear explosion is very earth based...maybe something more like an earthquake would be more suited to his position as Sailor Earth?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 4:59 am

It seems like you are still working on this profile, with the help of the cutie Crystal. Would you like more help in fleshing out the profile, or are you ready for it to be reviewed? :3

I can totally help if you'd like, or if you are finished and wish for it to be reviewed, just let me know! Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 5:03 am

I think I'm ready for it to be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 8:15 am

Okay! Overall, it looks good! Though since he is supposed to be a senshi, perhaps he should have a transformation phrase? It's something that every senshi has. Perhaps even just something as simple as "Earth Power, Make Up" or any variation that you can think of for that =]

Though I am confused by this sentence:

Quote :
Sailor Earth was never born a Scout and therefore, has no magical abilities.
Did you mean it because he had his title passed down from King Endymion, so he didn't inherit any of Endymions powers, but just the title of "Sailor Earth"? If this is the case, could you just write up how he got the power to summon a nuclear explosion?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 8:30 am

Oh. Right. I didn't really think that through, heh heh ^^'
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 8:42 am

Ok, it's fixed :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 4:10 am

I like the way that you have his powers and attacks being more based on Earthling weaponry rather than the traditional earth element (with plants and stuff). It's pretty interesting!

Approved! =]
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 9:31 am

Yay! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth   Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otaku Senshi/OC Sailor Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top