The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

(Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya    (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  I_icon_minitime19th November 2013, 10:59 pm

Character Name: Kou Seiya
Gender: Male/Female (depending on the Rp and what you go by)

Character Image: 
(Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  Seiya11iz8
Storyline Specific Information: Alternate Universe: Moon and Earth: Seiya is married to Usagi and they have a daughter of their own. a new villain has pulled Usagi and Seiya into battle once more along with their daughter and Mamoru setsuna and their daughter.
Additional Information: Optional! Do you want to tell us more about your character? Go right ahead! You could talk about your character's history and personality.

RP Sample:
Fighter walked through the gardens on Kinmoku feeling as if she had forgotten something. Problem is she wouldn't quit figure out what it is she was forgetting. Maker had reminded her multipul times not to forget about it that much she knew. She also remembered Healer telling makeing to save her breath because they all knew fighter was going to forget anyway. That's when it came to her the princess had wanted to have a meeting with them today how could she have been so stupid as to forget. as quickly as she could she spun around and took off running through the gardens her heels clacking on the stone path. Bursting through the doors to the palace she started oushing herself to run faster. The clicking of her heels getting louder and closer in between. sliding to a stop in front of the doors to the throne room Fighter stopped to catch her breath before walking in. "sorry I'm late there was a cute little bird that needed help so I was helping it." she said. From the laughter from the other three people in the room she knew non of them had beliveda word she had just said.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Star Fighter
Senshi Fuku: 
(Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  Star_Fighter_anime
Powers and Magical Items:
Star Serious Laser: Sends a laser of energy at her target. if used up to full power it could destroy a phage but she rarely used it at full power preferring to allow Sailor Moon to purify the phages.
Star Yell: a six pointed star with a smaller more colorful star in the center that she uses to do star serious laser.
Change star and henshin mike: What Seiya uses to transform into Sailor Star Fighter.

Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya    (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 8:35 pm

Okay, I have one question before the review process: What canon are you basing this profile of Seiya on? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya    (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 4:46 pm

every canon. Mostley the anime and Myu havn't quit gotten far enough in the manga to know what Seiya is like in that version of SM yet.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya    (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 8:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya    (Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Relaxed senshi: Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top