The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter I_icon_minitime23rd March 2015, 5:11 pm

Advanced Character Profile

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter 2VO6P17

Character Name: Seiya Kou
Age and Date of Birth: 16 / July 30th

Used Canons: 90's Anime and a little bit of Manga

Appearance: Seiya has a very impressive appearance, with long black hair and deep cobalt eyes. He typically keeps his hair pulled into a ponytail, letting it hang almost to his knees. He has a nice athletic build, with broad shoulders, nice muscles, and a medium height of 5'7". He walks with confidence, and he typically has a professional style of dress, consisting of button-up dress shirts, suit jackets, ties, and pants. From time to time, he'll be seen wearing athetic clothing (tanks, t-shirts, cargo shorts) and a backwards hat. He typically wears dark colors, mainly red and blue.
Personality: Seiya has a type of arrogance that can be seen as both charming and annoying. He knows he is good at the things he does, and he's not afraid to make it known. He likes attention, which leads to why he is a star athlete and performer. Seiya is what most would consider "cool" and popular. His popularity can sometimes get to his head, and make Seiya very egotistical. However, he is also very hard to understand, because he doesn't reveal his feelings in an obvious way. He developed romantic feelings for Usagi Tsukino, but he would often grow frustrated with her ignorance to his affection for her. Seiya is very volatile, and his short temper can cause him to do things he wouldn't normally do. When there is something he wants, Seiya becomes very persistent. But he is also very focused and dedicated to the task at hand. When not angry or provoked, Seiya can be very playful and childish. He likes to let loose and enjoy himself from time to time, and he doesn't really like being around people who are upset. Seiya is also a very sore loser. He likes to play sports and sing, and occasionally flirt with girls. Although a moderately good student, Seiya hates literature. His main focus is protecting his princess, and nothing else matters much to him. 
Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Seiya is an extremely talented performer, skilled in practically any instrument, especially his voice. He is also good at sports, especially American football, basketball, and baseball. 

History: When Galaxia began her assault against the universe, she eventually came to the planet of Kinmoku. In order to escape Galaxia's assault, Kinmoku's princess, Kakyuu, fled the planet. Sailor Star Fighter, Maker, and Healer then abandoned Kinmoku to find their princess, tracing her to Japan. Once on Earth, the Starlights took on male forms and became professional performers, using the power of music to gain as much attention as possible and to reach out to their princess. Their band became known as the Three Lights, and they eventually joined Juuban High School. They became very important (and suspicious) in the lives of Usagi and the other sailor senshi, because they would appear during battles against Galaxia's Animamates. Over time, Seiya developed romantic feelings for Usagi, and even gives her the nickname of "Odango." After some time of fighting against Galaxia, the final showdown approached, and soon Seiya and the Starlights were the only ones left fighting behind Sailor Moon. They finally put all of their faith in her, and with that, Sailor Moon defeats Galaxia. After the fight is over, the Starlights say their good-byes, and Seiya confesses his love to Usagi, much to her obliviousness. Seiya, the Starlights, and Princess Kakyuu depart for their home planet, supposedly never to return. 
Other Noteworthy Facts: Seiya's blood type is A. His favorite color is red, and his favorite gemstone is a ruby. He also likes to wear a red rose on his jacket. When in his civilian form, Seiya is a male, but when he is on Kinmoku or transformed into a senshi, Seiya becomes female. 

Storyline Specific Information: 
Listen to Your Heart - After the fall of Galaxia, Kakyuu and the Starlights went back to Kinmoku in hopes of restoring its former glory. After three years, Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibiusa are enjoying life on Earth when a young girl falls from the sky, claiming Usagi to be her mother. After receiving a call from Earth's command system at the Crown Fruit Parlor, Seiya rushes back to Earth to investigate the occurrence and the origin of the little girl. However, more problems arise as Seiya's kindled feelings for Usagi erupt into bright flames of passion, and it becomes harder for him to keep his feelings from her, especially with this new child in the mix.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Star Fighter
Realm of Influence: The Stars & Light
Henshin/Transformation Phrase: Fighter Star Power, Make-Up!
Senshi Fuku: Fighter's fuku is made mainly of leather, composed of two navy blue pieces. The top piece is bikini-like, and the bottom piece resembles hotpants. Light blue leather surrounds the top piece, providing support. The thigh-high boots and opera-length, pointed gloves match the fuku. The tiara is beaded, with a golden star in the center. A light blue, crossed leather belt is around her waist, with a golden star in the center. Golden star earrings hang from her ears, and light blue belt-like straps were around her biceps and neck. 
Powers: 
Star Serious Laser
Weapons or Magical Items: 
Sailor Change Star

RP Sample: Fighter walked leisurely towards Kakyuu's throne room, her arms swinging at her sides. The sound of her boots against the polished floors echoed through the small palace, but it didn't bother her. Seeing the beauty of the palace after all of the work that had been put in to create it was heartwarming. 

Fighter entered the throne room, seeing her princess sitting regally in the hand-crafted chair. With a smile, Fighter bowed, waiting to hear what Kakyuu had to say. 

"You are not happy, Fighter," Kakyuu said. Fighter looked up, eyes wide in surprise. 

"Of course I'm happy, your highness. Look around - our planet is beautiful! It is become much like the home it once was. I have my friends, I have you - why wouldn't I be happy?" Fighter responded.

"You miss her."

Fighter paused. Without even asking, she knew who Kakyuu was talking about. Usagi, Odango, the girl she had fallen in love with years ago. There wasn't a day that went by Fighter did not think of Usagi, or wonder how the quirky blonde was doing. Fighter had desperately looked for the opportunity to return to Earth one more time to check on her, but she knew that her responsibilities were on Kinmoku. Usagi was happy, no doubt about that. She had Mamoru, after all. Looking down, Seiya clenched her fists and unclenched them, silently releasing her frustration. 

"Yes, I do. But nothing will change that, and so if you have nothing more to say to me, I would like to be excused," Fighter said, her voice blank and hosting a hint of coldness. There was an everlasting silence until Kakyuu finally said:

"Very well. Do not give up, dear Fighter."

Without another word, Fighter bowed and briskly left the room, the image of Odango's smile burned into her mind. Perhaps Kakyuu was right. Perhaps...she would see Usagi again.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 30th March 2015, 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 2:13 pm

This one's ready!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 7:11 pm

I'll review this profile tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 11:42 am

I’m sorry for the delay! Approved. Smile

(Side note: If it’s not too much trouble, could you mention Seiya can be very persistent if he so chooses, and his tendency to let popularity get to his head can make him appear egotistical? Thank you! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 4:23 pm

Forgot to post and say that I have made the necessary additions Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 5:01 pm

Thanks for the note! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top