The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

(Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou   (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou I_icon_minitime13th September 2015, 11:27 am

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Yaten Kou

Character Image:
(Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou XM1Dqnb

Personality Traits: Goal-oriented. Forthright. Loyal. Can appear rude and selfish to others. Conceited.

Storyline Specific Information: Children of the Stars: Princesses Seiya, Taiki and Yaten have just awakened as the senshi of their home planet, Kinmoku, and are the new Starlights to replace the old ones. Though still only children as they leave their homes to move into the royal palace on Kinmoku and to meet the young princess of their planet, Kakyuu who is younger still than they are, and the princess they must dedicate their lives to protect. The only problem is that their powers have not yet awakened, and how can they protect their princess without their powers? And how will they be able to adjust to being away from the only home they've known up til this point, separated from their parents and friends? Will Kakyuu be able to become friends with the people who will protect her, or will she forever be seperated from them by rank?

But more than that, how can they be a team when they are all strangers to each other? Mischief and mayhem abound as the four children get into trouble in the palace, get out of trouble with each others help, develop friendship, and learn more about each other and themselves.

In this RP, Yaten will be child of middle age, so in full bloom of childhood. Due to this, her traits also get clear now - even more than before, so that they can also appear extreme. However, this doesn't only go for her good traits, but for her bad traits as well.

RP Sample:
Sitting in his regular seat in the band's meeting room, Yaten tapped his fingers in strict time with the simultaneous drum solo of Seiya, his green eyes staring rather gloomily to the ground.

How long ago was that? That he saw the princess the last time?
It hurt thinking about it.

Despite the last time being only a few months ago, it already felt like years, if not even centuries, to him, making him gradually realize how the great distance to his princess just made him get more and more impatient as time went by.
Not that he only missed her - no - what made it even worse was that they needed her now - even more than ever before.

So why didn't she show up?

He frowned as the drum solo of Seiya slowly came to an end, his fist clenching and eventually banging on the table. A loud thud was audible in the room, the shaking of the table's glass top remaining for several seconds.
"Why won't she come out of her hideout?!"

Noticing the looks from his friends, Yaten eventually settled back again, trying to regain composure. "Sorry," he only commented on his emotional outburst, his focus then switching back to his own thoughts.

Just why didn't she show up...

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Star Healer
Senshi Fuku:
(Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou Latest?cb=20130730212858&path-prefix=de
Powers and Magical Items:
Attack:
- Star Sensitive Inferno

Magical Item:
- Sailor Change Star (used to transform into Sailor Star Healer)

Last edited by Princess Moon on 30th September 2015, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou   (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 10:59 am

This one's ready for review Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou   (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 6:28 pm

Approved for general use. =) But maybe you could mention that Yaten is conceited in her negative traits as an affirmation to what you have already written there? Thanks!

And a couple questions about Children of the Stars SSI: How old is Yaten in this storyline? Is her personality any different from her canon one thanks to the age difference? =)
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou   (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 9:52 pm

Everything's been added Smile
(I can't really work with colors right now - I'm on phone - but I hope you don't mind xD)
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou   (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 5:56 pm

(I don't mind!)

Thanks! SSI approved. =)
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou   (Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) [Relaxed] Senshi: Sailor Star Healer / Yaten Kou

View previous topic View next topic Back to top