The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion! Empty
PostSubject: Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion!   Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion! I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 7:02 pm

Featured Setsuna-centric Discussion and Debate:

Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion! 1483032476 How much does Setsuna really know? Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion! 1483032476 

There are definitely some times in manga and anime (and I'm betting Myus, too!) where Setsuna could have totally helped them out with a bit of information, and she doesn't. Maybe it's one of her taboos, maybe she doesn't want to influence the flow of events, ... or maybe she really doesn't know what's about to happen? Sometimes she seems just as surprised by events as the other girls do -- why is that? Has she just seen so many possibilities she honestly doesn't know which path they're currently on, and so can't really expect any certain outcome? Or does she just act like she knows and can see the futures when really she can't? (lol, troll).

Share your thoughts! Spout your ideas! Back up your theories! Headcanon like you've never headcanoned before! It's Setsuna's birthday and that means logic and thousands of possibilities reign supreme!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion!   Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion! I_icon_minitime30th October 2013, 5:42 am

Well considering it seems like time can change in Sailor Moon (even though it seemed like in the beginning everyone thought time was linear, but then we have characters like Galaxia that seem to have the ability to mess with time) because IF time was linear, the future wouldn't get messed up if people are dying in the past because the future would be set in stone that means they know that they WILL live, so if they die, its obvious they would have to be resurrected in some way, but the future shouldn't be affected if time was linear and set in stone.

Well it seems time is NOT set in stone. It seems like due to the fact (in the manga) that all the Senshi in Crystal Tokyo to start dying off, even the kitties, that time can be affected and even maybe NQS didn't know anything about what was going on?

So...it brings to question that while Pluto may have much knowledge, events can change so her knowledge may not always be correct or it may change so drastically that is shocks her too.

Yay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion!   Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion! I_icon_minitime30th October 2013, 6:09 am

I am torn about this, because it can be played well either way. She obviously has more knowledge than the other sailor senshi, but I'm not sure to what degree.

And, I love the idea of an older Sailor Pluto traveling back in time to a younger Sailor Pluto in order to ensure events go as planned... But, then... Sailor Pluto could be above time. What if she is THE only Sailor Pluto and... oh gee, thinking about Sailor Pluto makes your brain hurt. This is why I just read the fanfiction of someone else's head-cannon rather than trying to think of my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion!   Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsuna's Garnet Ball Featured Discussion!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top