The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options Empty
PostSubject: [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options   [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 12:56 am

[Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options Underdasea_zpsd250d6a7

So i messed around with the bevel and emboss settings in the blending options and well ended up with this. I'm not totally sold on it but it was fun to make at least. Any ideas what i could do different or improve?

#ag #agcritique
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options   [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 11:03 am

I don't think it works with this particular font. I find it kind of hard on the eyes. Maybe if you picked a bolder fun font and played with the bevel/emboss settings. What I like is that it is fun and fits with the signature, but I feel you could play with the text a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options   [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 7:01 pm

thanks i'll give that a try!
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options   [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 7:06 pm

i disagree with britt to a certain extent.. i've used that type of font in the past with a bevel/embross option and it looked wonderful, just need to play with the settings to get the ideal look. the settings that you've used it with seem a bit too strong. probably if you take off the stroke option it'll look just fine. but with both going on, it seems a bit too much. great job on this! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options   [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 7:08 pm

i dunno really, it was just something to do while sister played KH and i had this song stuck in my head so ta da!! I'll give that a try too thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options   [Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Critique] first time using Bevel and Emboss options

View previous topic View next topic Back to top